Author Topic: Jail_Break2 59th Edition  (Read 22818 times)

Offline Danik

• First Lieutenant
  • Better than Justin Bieber since 1960
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Jail_Break2 59th Edition
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2014, 05:38:14 pm »
Spoiler
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name :
Danik
Reason : RDM
Who banned you : Kernow
why should we unban you : Because I said "early rioting" after the kill of a rioting peasant in huge mess of early revolting on the Hougomont map yesterday, and the second after I got a permament ban so I still can't play for that single "random". I also suspect it could have been because admin was Polish and I had a Russian flag so he got extra angry. I guess you may not believe me that it wasn't a random but I just wonder when I can be unbanned for this single case.

An admin will always mention why you have been Temp banned but normal he or she will announce it in Admin chat e.g "Next early RIOT will be Temped due to to many early riots" or something and basically if the admin has said that an no one listens you are bound to be Temped. Perm ban is only for Mass Advertisements due to dumb people who don't know the rules or people who say "Admins are shit" we just laugh because no matter what people say the server knows the Admins are good and for a lot of members in game we handle it a lot better.

I will look into the ban.

Due to it being a RDM it was most properly given your 4-5th Offence. Since its my birthday today i've got to go out so your lucky i have Kernows number so ill be able to call him :P
[close]
I still haven't go answer and haven't been unbanned.

Offline Otto_Funk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2014, 06:09:36 pm »
Hello,

Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : Massena
Reason : While I taken him to the Russian their cells, one of them attacked me and I therefore killed. I explained the reason chat and no sooner had I finished an admin (Warned_. ..) has banned me permanent. He did not even slay me, nor kiked but he banned me directly permanent!
Who banned you : Warned
why should we unban you : Because I love this server and since its appearance I just play regularly and especially unjustified bann is therefore not deserved.

friendships,

Cordially

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2014, 06:31:01 pm »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name :
Danik
Reason : RDM
Who banned you : Kernow
why should we unban you : Because I said "early rioting" after the kill of a rioting peasant in huge mess of early revolting on the Hougomont map yesterday, and the second after I got a permament ban so I still can't play for that single "random". I also suspect it could have been because admin was Polish and I had a Russian flag so he got extra angry. I guess you may not believe me that it wasn't a random but I just wonder when I can be unbanned for this single case.

You were banned for ignoring admin commands, camping in cells, rdm. Hopefully you will learn from this, unban accepted.

Offline Otto_Funk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2014, 06:39:35 pm »

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Application
« Reply #94 on: April 19, 2014, 10:43:55 pm »
Admin Application -

Steam name: Napoleon Bonaparte / Lady Laura

Mount and Blade Name: Napoleon Bonaparte or 53rd_Mus_Napoleon

I would like to be an admin on 59th Jail break because sometimes when I go on and there isn't any admin present at the time I get annoyed because people don't play the game properly I also see other admins having a hard time keeping everyone happy. I would like to help those admins and let them play jail break instead of them being in spectator looking for trolls.

If I do get administrator I will certainly not abuse the power of it, I have had experience with being administrators with other servers like my very own one And A server on PW 4.4 . I also love to make maps I could make many jail maps for the server but that is if you wanted me to.

I am aware of every single rule on the server I will restore order where there is riot (not riot as in the role play) I will restore Role play where there is trolling I will not tolerate nasty comments towards other players and I will certainly not tolerate liars.

I fully respect the other admins because I have seen how hard they work I am more than ready to face the daily problems they face like runners, RDM'ers and trolls.

But the one thing Which I want to do is to let everyone have fun playing the right way and if everyone is having fun everyone is happy and at least other admins will have a weightlifted of them and have a better day than the last.

Thank you for reading.  :)

+1

I aprove, Seen him on all the time good guy never saw him troll, Offend or break any of the rules.
(Gona start getting 2 admins to Confirm now due to alot of admins so both me an Trouble have to say yes lol)

Under consideration, expect to see you tomorrow, hopefully on teamspeak, thanks.

Offline Trouble

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 19, 2014, 10:44:28 pm »
Hi whichever admin takes the care and time to read this!
Already i respect you!
Here is an Admin appeal!  :)
Admin Application

Steam Name: battlegod8

In-game: angelofdeath

Experience: I have been an admin on my past regiment's server (67th) and i have also achieved rank lt_cpl. I had to quit at the time because i had school work which was important! I think the more responsible admins there are online on the jailbreak server which is becoming very popular the more supervision there is so less people will break rules and be rude/racist, which is not acceptable.

Who would support me: i have only asked reynolds and he said he would but im sure you could ask around since i think i have a good reputation.  :)

Why should I be admin: I think like many others, i am very capable of being an admin. I understand the rules fully and that abusing power is not acceptable, but also i understand what people want and i would be a fair admin too. I have much time on my hands at the moment and i think being an admin is good to keep me occupied. I understand that being an admin is not always "fun" and you have to go in spectator sometimes to watch everyone but i am prepared to do so. I think the more admins on a server the better it is and the less rules are broken :)

Thank you for taking the time and effort to read this! i am very grateful
sincerely,
William (battlegod8/angelofdeath) :D

Under consideration, hope to see you on teamspeak tomorrow, thanks.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 19, 2014, 11:04:03 pm »
Will I be unbanned or not?

Offline King George

• Volunteer
  • Message me on steam
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reynolds
  • Side: Union
« Reply #97 on: April 19, 2014, 11:49:50 pm »
Admin Application

Steam Name: General Reynolds

In Game:king George

Experience:I have been an admin on several servers my regiments role play server and the recruitment server I am a General for my regiment and have advanced threw the ranks from rec. I have also loved the job as admin for my role play server and have read all of the rules for jail break.

Who Would Support Me: John Reynolds  him and i have the same fanatics for the civil war and adore my great great grandfather John Reynolds

Why should i be admin:I am a very good admin I have never had any complaints and I would be spec instead of playing to make easier on the other admins i would also maintain a balance of 4 to 2 so that their would be no complaints i also know all the rules i would stop trolls  rdmrs and other naughty layers in there tracks.

i appreciate you making this server and wish you all well
your most loyal and obedient admin to be
General Reynolds

Offline 59th_Niko

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Niko
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2014, 12:43:34 am »
So far I aprove the following ;

Napoleon - seen ingame alot
Angel - has been Trial admin (without pass), supporting staff
Reynolds - due to looking to application and got the achivement to confuse me (there's 2 reynolds) I've see him ingame an never got any complaints

Other admin aplications are beeing looked at guys, play nice, don't break the rules, some compliments on the fourms would be nice and hopfully more members in steam group ! :) but I will be looking at other admin applications.

All aplications will be aproved at 14:00 - 16:00 tmorow so make sure u have made a application before !

Offline UraniumMaximus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2014, 02:57:03 am »
Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : 18e_Newb_Goebbels + 18e_Noob_Heinrich
Reason : My name and supposed "Neo-Nazism"
Who banned you : Warden
why should we unban you : Because if I had been told my name was offensive which I hadn't been informed of for the week I have been attending your server I would have changed it instantaneously but I was just insta-perm banned without warning which I find isn't fair, however the reason of the ban is clear but I wasn't warned at all and I didn't exactly impose neo-nazism because I didn't actually mention the ideology at all.

Thanks,
Danish.
[What happened has it might have been an admin that haven't seen you before and they thought your name was very offensive to them because it had Nazism in it, but I agree it wasn't fair and everyone else should know it too.
]

Offline UraniumMaximus

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2014, 03:39:55 am »
         -Admin Application

Steam name: 77y_Uranium

Experience: 33rd and 63e regiments have gave me a chance to admin there linebattles and sieges.

Ingame name: 77y_Skirm_Uranium

Can someone support you: Yes 77y_Skirm_Roose who is also an admin can support me.

Why should I be admin: I should be an admin because I know all the rules and what to do in a early riot because I seen a lot of it happen. I will slay RDMers on sight and temp ban mass RDMers on sight. If you need an expierenced admin I'm your man.

Have a nice day,
                                                                                                                                                                       UraniumMaximus

Offline James4879

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2014, 04:00:44 am »
Admin Application

Steam Name: James4879
Experience: I am an admin for FH zombies server and the FH sandbox
Ingame Name: ~[FH]~Mary
Can anyone support you: Yes Eatjello leader of the FH can Vouch for me
Why should you be an admin: I have played on your guys's server a lot and most of the time it is a disorganized mess but every once in a while u guys get good admins on and the rules are enforced, and the game is fun. I would like to help out with managing the server and make sure everyone has a good time role playing in the jail break server.

Offline Offizer

• Second Lieutenant
  • what is this game?
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2014, 04:12:23 am »
         -Admin Application

Steam name: 77y_Uranium

Experience: 33rd and 63e regiments have gave me a chance to admin there linebattles and sieges.

Ingame name: 77y_Skirm_Uranium

Can someone support you: Yes 77y_Skirm_Roose who is also an admin can support me.

Why should I be admin: I should be an admin because I know all the rules and what to do in a early riot because I seen a lot of it happen. I will slay RDMers on sight and temp ban mass RDMers on sight. If you need an expierenced admin I'm your man.

Have a nice day,
                                                                                                                                                                       UraniumMaximus

I am currently an AdjC in the 63e.

First off,  Uranium was an NA cadet who was kicked out of the 63e for trolling EU events. I also highly doubt (but don't think this truly matters) he is 17, more so 13. He has never been an admin for us or any of our linebattles/seiges, nor has he ever listened to orders. I rarely go on the forums but I was shown this and had to say something. I will be showing this to Karth as well.

Offline Zebaad

• First Lieutenant
  • alea iacta est
    • View Profile
    • Bastion Maps
  • Nick: 47th_Cpt_Zebaad_Peritz
  • Side: Union
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2014, 10:27:08 am »
I'm Zebaad, my steam name is [59th] Zebaad, my in game name is 59th_Rct_Zebaad atm, I go online for weird times of the day to some, and keeping order with no admin is hard, and I have to try and restore order without using threats it doesn't work... But for the majority the day when I'm online with other admins I would just keep a low profile to not get in the way but will be able to watch for the annoying rdm, and stop it. Being admin would just mean that the server is running properly for more hours in the day since today I was online for about an hour and a half before an admin came on, the admins we have follow too similar a time scale. I've been in the 59th for just under two weeks, and attended every event since, you niko, and ketchup and chief etc I'm sure will willingly support. Essentially I've been admin in all but name when required, but it only works to an extent since people see though my threats that can't work without the power of an admin, I hope that is enough, and thanks :)

Offline Otto_Funk

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2014, 11:40:21 am »
Hello,

Un-ban Appeal

Ingame name : Massena
Reason : While I taken him to the Russian their cells, one of them attacked me and I therefore killed. I explained the reason chat and no sooner had I finished an admin (Warned_. ..) has banned me permanent. He did not even slay me, nor kiked but he banned me directly permanent!
Who banned you : Warned
why should we unban you : Because I love this server and since its appearance I just play regularly and especially unjustified bann is therefore not deserved.

friendships,

Cordially