Author Topic: His Majesty MightyPaiN's Melee Tournament 5v5 1st. FrenchTouch 2.Panthers  (Read 36318 times)

Haze

Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's Melee Tournament 5v5
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2017, 01:56:35 am »
Spoiler
Come on guys we all know PowerRanger will win 8v8 against FrenchTouch  but lets see 5v5 this would be interesting
So you admit that this was an idea by haze so he could actually attempt to beat us? We are all flattered and all "to have such a demoralising impact on them for them to try this" but I'm not sure how I feel about them having their own way with the host of the tournament and also being referees. Seems a bit dodgy to me, will see if I can get the guys on anyway.
No he didnt told me to change he just told me he cant bring 8 players not only him but same for TBE and ThrowUpTheX
Also about Referee u can apply as well

Don't give me that hogwash, HaZe can't bring 8 people? You mean to tell me he can't muster up a team of 8 people from that overbloated FrenchTouch group of his with well over a month's notice?

I was all for attending this 5v5 for the sake of denying these people a victory but now I've changed my mind after you've shown how spineless you are that you'd bend over for some pompous frog with delusions of grandeur.

I would have had no problem attending this if you simply hosted it as a 5v5 in the first place, instead of catering to an egomaniac for no apparent reason.

i told him i can't bring a lot of people recently, and it look like im not the only, but it as he wants.
Its saddens me to see your reaction jammo, you told me you would beat us 5v5?

His reaction is purely due to the ridiculous decision making of the host; You were and remain completely irrelevant to Jammo.

Jammo isn't petty enough or lacking self confidence to care about other competitors attending the same online game as him.
[close]
I'm very surprised by your reactions even tho you guys are not my friends, i still managed to think that if you got as competitive as you are it was because you was smarter than average.
IF you want to do a 8v8 do it yourself for june/august, i don't really understand the bias out there.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2017, 01:56:49 am »
Why you are fighting  with eachother its just a fucking game.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2017, 02:00:01 am »
Everyone of us want to see FrenchTouch Against PowerRanger also Haze and Jammo you should not underestimate other GF teams.

Offline Eddie

• Sergeant Major
  • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Fo
    • View Profile
    • Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland" Regiment of Foot Class: Line Expected Attendance: 25+ Leader's Steam name: you have me Do you agree to the rules?: Yep
  • Nick: Regiment Name: 5th "Northumberland"
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2017, 02:00:11 am »
I'm very surprised by your reactions even tho you guys are not my friends, i still managed to think that if you got as competitive as you are it was because you was smarter than average.
IF you want to do a 8v8 do it yourself for june/august, i don't really understand the bias out there.

I'm not sure what you're talking about at all, it's like you completely missed the point of my post? I'm going to have to get Tardet to explain to you what my post meant in French to clear up any confusion my post might have caused.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2017, 02:02:25 am »
Everyone of us want to see FrenchTouch Against PowerRanger also Haze and Jammo you should not underestimate other GF teams.
I don't recall underestimating anyone, do not put me in the same category as someone who thinks they are gods gift because of a video game.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2017, 02:04:23 am »
I don't recall underestimating anyone, do not put me in the same category as someone who thinks they are gods gift because of a video game.
Sorry dad
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 02:06:22 am by mightypain »

Haze

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2017, 02:07:56 am »
As far as i remember we never really talked/met to each other, i mean a real discussion on fse/ts/steam, i don't know where your certitudes come from, your environment probably.
Well anyway, british friends, it's late, good night.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2017, 10:45:18 am »
You obv don't get what Jammo and Eddie are meaning
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2017, 11:39:19 am »
Stop having drama when I'm on holiday, wait till I'm back please!!!! p.s. make it 7v7, 8v8, 9v9 or 10v10 ploxxxxx.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2017, 01:20:09 pm »
Stop having drama when I'm on holiday, wait till I'm back please!!!! p.s. make it 7v7, 8v8, 9v9 or 10v10 ploxxxxx.
cela
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2017, 02:27:46 pm »
Still 12 Slots Available

Argolas

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 06:37:32 pm by Argolas »

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's Melee Tournament 5v5 [12 slots available]
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2017, 03:25:54 pm »
Team's Name: L10
Team Roster (Include SteamID): Odysseus, Achilles, Perseus, Theseus, Patroclus, Heracles, Cadmus, Ajax (Do steam ID's later daddy)
Captain: Goobovic
« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 08:03:56 pm by Le Goob »

Offline Luke_Blacktham

• Major
  • 71st Ensign | ENIGMA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blacktham
Re: His Majesty MightyPaiN's Melee Tournament 5v5 [12 slots available]
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2017, 03:28:23 pm »
Team name : TBA
Roster : TBA