Author Topic: 7 Days to Die - Alpha 16.4  (Read 12614 times)

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 7 Days to Die - Trailer - Kickstarter
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 06:36:15 pm »
I've put probably 200 hours on DayZ, 150 on WarZ, and 30 on 7 Days to Die as of now. DayZ, WarZ, and (while not yet) 7 Days to Die, have something all in common: scrounging, teaming up, and pvping. If you have read anything about 7 Days to Die, they will be adding extra quests, a storyline, and more things to explore. So I'm going to totally be a hypocrite and say what is lacking of 7 Days to Die while it is in Alpha  ::). It's fun at first, but it slowly gets boring because as of now, my buddy has blocked off the entire suburban area with stake pits, walls, barbed wire, etc and nothing will spawn inside because he built it. It is boring after doing everything, but wait for the full release or at least Alpha.
War Z? That's a joke.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 07:11:56 pm »
I've put probably 200 hours on DayZ, 150 on WarZ, and 30 on 7 Days to Die as of now. DayZ, WarZ, and (while not yet) 7 Days to Die, have something all in common: scrounging, teaming up, and pvping. If you have read anything about 7 Days to Die, they will be adding extra quests, a storyline, and more things to explore. So I'm going to totally be a hypocrite and say what is lacking of 7 Days to Die while it is in Alpha  ::). It's fun at first, but it slowly gets boring because as of now, my buddy has blocked off the entire suburban area with stake pits, walls, barbed wire, etc and nothing will spawn inside because he built it. It is boring after doing everything, but wait for the full release or at least Alpha.
War Z? That's a joke.

1.) Have you played it?

2.) Are you just saying this because every other DevilDogGamer-Frankie-Youtuber and or friend is saying it is bad?

Ask yourself those questions. Also, it's not a bad game. The devs and admins are bad though, but the game is great.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 07:14:48 pm »
War Z? That's a joke.

1.) Have you played it?

2.) Are you just saying this because every other DevilDogGamer-Frankie-Youtuber and or friend is saying it is bad?

Ask yourself those questions. Also, it's not a bad game. The devs and admins are bad though, but the game is great.
Yes and yes. I have played it and thought it was shit. Many other people have played it and thought it was shit. Hey look at that! A nearly unanimous decision! Yeah, I'd say it is pretty much universally considered a bug ridden, poor excuse to scam you out of your money, leeching off the success of Day Z, crime against gaming.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 07:17:44 pm »
War Z? That's a joke.

1.) Have you played it?

Yes and yes. I have played it and thought it was shit. Many other people have played it and thought it was shit. Hey look at that! A nearly unanimous decision! Yeah, I'd say it is pretty much universally considered a bug ridden, poor excuse to scam you out of your money, leeching off the success of Day Z, crime against gaming.

Of course most is designed to get your money, but from the 137 hours I have put on to it, I have experienced no glitches. Take away all that is designed for commercial retail and just look at the game.

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2013, 07:24:22 pm »
War Z? That's a joke.

1.) Have you played it?

Of course most is designed to get your money, but from the 137 hours I have put on to it, I have experienced no glitches. Take away all that is designed for commercial retail and just look at the game.
Looks like everyone of these can be exploited.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyRKw4H3rw[/youtube]

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2013, 11:14:21 pm »
War Z? That's a joke.

1.) Have you played it?

Looks like everyone of these can be exploited.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLyRKw4H3rw[/youtube]

Look when the video was released LOL

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 7 Days to Die - Trailer -
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2013, 04:15:38 am »
Updated Thread.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die - Trailer -
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2013, 04:28:37 am »
Updated Thread.
[youtube]
[/youtube]

Updating soon.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die - Alpha 2
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 08:25:56 am »
Updated the   make sure to check it out.  :)

Also.  the game is now available on steam!
its also on sale
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:06:12 pm by Dom13WorstNW »

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die - Alpha 7!
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2014, 04:00:25 am »
Alpha 7 is released     ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die - Alpha 9! - Randomly generated worlds
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2014, 02:11:10 am »

Alpha 9 is finally released. Big changes include  randomly generated worlds and a GUI overhaul.

necro + triple post
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days to Die - Alpha 11 Status
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 09:58:36 pm »
Updated the thread

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 11:18:35 pm »
Bad game don't buy.

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2015, 11:37:31 pm »
Bad game don't buy.

Reasons?!
There is no better zombie craft survival game

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2015, 08:08:44 am »
Bad game don't buy.

Reasons?!
There is no better zombie craft survival game
Broken anti-cheat that bans legit players and doesn't hackers, terribly glitchy, broken spawns. All that and it's incredibly basic with minimal complexity, creativity or standout features.

Oh and it's been in early access for over a year and hardly any updates with several months in between. This was one of the first early access games. It's still an early access game. Why.