Author Topic: Assassins Creed  (Read 6217 times)

Offline Beep_Beep_im_a_Jeep

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Assassins Creed
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 10:39:54 am »
I think the Asassin's Creed franchise has gotten totally out of hand. I didn't like ACIII, or Assasin's Creed: 'MURICA!! as I like to call it, because of the lame story. Also the DRM and late pc releases are total bullshit.

Offline Agovich

• First Sergeant
  • Left forum, contact: http://tinyurl.com/myhauf9
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2013, 08:14:18 pm »
I've scored 100% synch on AC3 on my cousin's Steam account, though, I find it awfully buggy and hate that I can't remove the bow from my naval officer uniform that I got...

AC-Revelations all the way :D
Had enough, left the forum

[close]

AeroNinja

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2016, 09:25:28 am »
Just got 100 % synchronization on the first one and the Ezio trilogy games.

Anyone still playing the series?

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2016, 12:29:49 am »

I do from time to time. If you can pick up Black Flag, it's the best one out of the later games.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2016, 12:51:51 am »

Yes, I did on console with Assassin's Creed: Syndicate not too long ago. Used to play AC:Brotherhood and replay the story multiple times just for entertainment. I have no idea if multiplayer is even still alive on as recent as Black Flag. Shame too because I had some trophies left to get on the MP side, whoops. I hope whatever the next title will be, it will be as said a return to the roots of the series and similar to the first with improvements and fewer setbacks. Not really keen to see the movie this year, maybe I'll see it or not, still unsure.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

AeroNinja

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2016, 07:17:46 am »
I Hear many  good  things about black flag. Im  going  to get it asap.

The movie looks good but it lacks something. How is Syndicate? Im  not sure to get it or not. Most of te outfits look just so British (obviously because its  in England)but  from  my part it lacks a bit from the AC style outfits.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2016, 09:13:48 am »
I Hear many  good  things about black flag. Im  going  to get it asap.

The movie looks good but it lacks something. How is Syndicate? Im  not sure to get it or not. Most of te outfits look just so British (obviously because its  in England)but  from  my part it lacks a bit from the AC style outfits.
I actually quite enjoyed Rogue so far as well, it's like a smaller version of Black Flag. I bought it during a sale though and it does have some buggy aspects but I still find it very enjoyable, personally I don't like the later ones after Black Flag and Rogue since they changed the melee system.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

AeroNinja

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2016, 05:45:35 pm »
I really know very little about Rogue. Might gonna search it up. And yes indeed I played whole Unity's missions and the newest combat is really meh.

Allthough many people dont like the third one simply because in their opinion Connor is boring, in my eyes hes not but opinions are obviously different, I think it has the best combat physics of all the games. Also Black Flag as it is a bit the same.

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2016, 09:47:58 pm »
AC: Rogue was the PS3 launch title at the time while AC: Unity was the PS4 launch title for Assassin's Creed. AC: Rogue is very similar to Black Flag in terms of mechanics and is set in the French and Indian War. It gives more backstory to some characters, and atleast one character reappears from Black Flag. It's a hit or miss title, for me it was very enjoyable and I finished it in weeks.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.