Author Topic: Battlefield 1  (Read 25968 times)

Norwegian13

Re: Battlefield 1
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2016, 03:18:41 am »
First time im hyped for a Battlefield part

yus
as my friend said, EA has brought hope to the FPS genre

Offline ibsocal

• Major General
  • Leader of horses, winner of things
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1LH/1erCG Major IB
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2016, 05:19:48 am »
I see cav  8)
Looks like were converting to a BF reg  ;D

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2016, 06:06:33 am »
Why is this game trying so hard to be futuristic in a WW1 era..

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Nock

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2016, 09:08:34 am »
First time im hyped for a Battlefield part

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2016, 09:31:00 am »
Can I repair a horse with a blow torch?
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2016, 09:38:46 am »
i wish it was ww2

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2016, 11:19:30 am »
HYPE

I see cav  8)
Looks like were converting to a BF reg  ;D

I thought I recognised the Crown Prince.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2016, 01:17:08 pm »
It's looking liek total crap in my opinion. I mean wtf is this shit except arcade-like, unrealistic, idiotic shit-gameplay? "Let's run with my maxim-mg in my left and a grenade in my right through the desert sniping ppl 500 metres away" or what?

I mean let's be honest: They are going to have the old Assault - Medic - Support - Scout classsystem (the medic will be able to revive dead - I mean what the fuck how?) as well as tanks moving over the battlefield with 20 km/h - god fuck this game.

Look at this shitty crap:

Basically says it all.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2016, 02:02:02 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2016, 01:55:44 pm »

Offline greatscot

• First Lieutenant
  • shadilay
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Greatscot
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2016, 04:10:43 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2016, 04:16:53 pm »
Personally I'd like it if they stripped back a lot of the things like medics and engineers, given how unrealistic either would be in a WW1 scenario. Charging across muddy craters with bullets whizzing past would be amazing, but they probably won't go that route because stalemates and balance issues (MGs OP).
Tanks should be incredibly rare, rather than the disposable jets you get in the current gen. If they actually put in the effort to recreate a proper WW1 style battlefield (as in the place not the game) then I think it could be amazing. In reality though, I feel like it will play very much like all the recent BF games.

Also I assume that bright green was supposed to be chlorine gas. Super unrealistic, but I suppose otherwise the average gamers would complain. Wish they'd tone down the colour of it, but ah well.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2016, 04:27:59 pm »
Personally I'd like it if they stripped back a lot of the things like medics and engineers, given how unrealistic either would be in a WW1 scenario. Charging across muddy craters with bullets whizzing past would be amazing, but they probably won't go that route because stalemates and balance issues (MGs OP).
Tanks should be incredibly rare, rather than the disposable jets you get in the current gen. If they actually put in the effort to recreate a proper WW1 style battlefield (as in the place not the game) then I think it could be amazing. In reality though, I feel like it will play very much like all the recent BF games.

Also I assume that bright green was supposed to be chlorine gas. Super unrealistic, but I suppose otherwise the average gamers would complain. Wish they'd tone down the colour of it, but ah well.

Remember that the game is coming out on PS4 and XBOX, we have to amuse the masses of console users.

Offline greatscot

• First Lieutenant
  • shadilay
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Greatscot
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2016, 04:38:44 pm »

Remember that the game is coming out on PS4 and XBOX, we have to amuse the masses of console users.

like me

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2016, 04:48:54 pm »
Cav and swords, imma go around and melee >:-)

Game looks sick tho

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2016, 07:02:24 pm »
I've always been a fighter pilot so I just want to see some air gameplay before I go preordering.

ALSO, IF THIS COMES OUT BROKEN I AM OFFICIALLY NEVER BUYING ANOTHER BATTLEFIELD EVER AGAIN.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]