Author Topic: Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod  (Read 10421 times)

Offline Sirjames

• Private
  • I'm TOXIIIIC
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jame
  • Side: Neutral
Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod
« on: December 07, 2016, 01:31:46 am »
I will no longer be sharing this because of what the community wants
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 10:40:51 pm by Sirjames »

Offline ScottyMcpancakes

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Grizzly/Meme Goblin
Re: Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 01:50:43 am »
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=358930.0

I downloaded your dab mod, you gave the picture the best angle you could  :P It looks like his arm is going to break and his head is completely face down as if his neck is about to snap.

The original will always have the power  8)

Yours memes are inferior.
I created the idea, it will always be mine.
If you spot cancer in the Modding community there is a good chance I am the source

Offline Sirjames

• Private
  • I'm TOXIIIIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 02:47:32 am »

I downloaded your dab mod, you gave the picture the best angle you could  :P It looks like his arm is going to break and his head is completely face down as if his neck is about to snap.

Do you even DAB? This is how a real dab is I am the head maymay maker. In your dab his arms are at a complete 90 degree angle

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2016, 07:41:49 am »

no

Offline Legendarian

• Sergeant
  • I'm a flintlock man myself.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Legendarian
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 10:04:18 pm »
Neat.

Offline ScottyMcpancakes

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 12:02:18 am »
Shameless copy cat, you got on the same server I was on, also had ear rape... you just ruined the whole thing...
If you spot cancer in the Modding community there is a good chance I am the source

Offline ScottyMcpancakes

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 12:09:22 am »

Do you even DAB? This is how a real dab is I am the head maymay maker. In your dab his arms are at a complete 90 degree angle

You shamelessy copied my original meme and never made a reference. You not only assumed my gender with that dab of yours but you also attempted to steal a slice of my pie.

Burn in hell where all stale memes go  >:(

Offline ScottyMcpancakes

• Private
    • View Profile

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2016, 02:11:02 am »
Here come the kids to NW

Offline Sirjames

• Private
  • I'm TOXIIIIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2016, 03:22:45 am »

You shamelessy copied my original meme and never made a reference. You not only assumed my gender with that dab of yours but you also attempted to steal a slice of my pie.

I didn't directly say I got the idea from your dab, but that doesn't mean I stole/meme your dab I recreated it from scratch technically and now you can't just go around being salty because someone made a improved version of your meme ;)

Offline ScottyMcpancakes

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2016, 04:31:27 am »

I didn't directly say I got the idea from your dab, but that doesn't mean I stole/meme your dab I recreated it from scratch technically and now you can't just go around being salty because someone made a improved version of your meme ;)

You did more than "improve". You saw that mine was out, it was a SUCCsess. You wanted a slice of the pie and you thought you could make a better animation, so you posted on the forums "Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod". Then you shamelessy recreated my video and did a poor job on it. You said "I didn't directly say I got the idea from your dab" what are you implying? That you came up with the idea yourself?

Stop trying to ruin my flow mang,

stop tredding on my meme turf.

Make your own memes and be original, don't "make an improved version" because you want a piece of the glory which birthed from my idea.

Offline Sirjames

• Private
  • I'm TOXIIIIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2016, 05:54:31 am »

You did more than "improve". You saw that mine was out, it was a SUCCsess. You wanted a slice of the pie and you thought you could make a better animation, so you posted on the forums "Napoleonic wars DAB animation mod". Then you shamelessy recreated my video and did a poor job on it. You said "I didn't directly say I got the idea from your dab" what are you implying? That you came up with the idea yourself?

Stop trying to ruin my flow mang,

stop tredding on my meme turf.

Make your own memes and be original, don't "make an improved version" because you want a piece of the glory which birthed from my idea.
Why are you getting so salty I made my own version of it because I wanted a better version and I made a video showcasing it with bass boosted music

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2016, 01:50:54 am »
You did the exact same thing that he did though. Meme stealing isn't cool bruh...

AeroNinja

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2016, 07:57:02 am »
Sir James, I don't want to come over rude. But this is just a sort of attention seeking and also copying and stealing. I think Scotty did a good job for his part.

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2016, 08:16:07 am »
Sir James, I don't want to come over rude. But this is just a sort of attention seeking and also copying and stealing. I think Scotty did a good job for his part.
If he made his own fucking animation, then it shouldn't be a problem.