Author Topic: Question  (Read 1738 times)

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Question
« on: April 14, 2015, 02:19:30 am »
So I'm working on a project in North and South, and I need to know if you make make Bots fix bayonets in Commander Battle? I'm recreating a scene in which they fix bayonets and I'm curious to see if they can do it too.

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 02:35:15 am »
So I'm working on a project in North and South, and I need to know if you make make Bots fix bayonets in Commander Battle? I'm recreating a scene in which they fix bayonets and I'm curious to see if they can do it too.
I'm not sure if they can, all I know is that you can tell them to use melee weapons, that's about it for me. Are you making the charge of the 20th Maine from Gettysburg?

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 03:13:09 am »
I'm not sure if they can, all I know is that you can tell them to use melee weapons, that's about it for me. Are you making the charge of the 20th Maine from Gettysburg?

Yes! I am. It's for a history project in school.

Offline hairywarhero

• Board Moderator
  • Wibbly Wobble Circles Guys
    • View Profile
  • Nick: UA Maj Gen William T. Sherman
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 03:15:55 am »
For CB on 0.5 they don't have bayonets and i don't think there is away they can attach them while in 1.0 Beta CB they already have them equipped

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 04:11:34 am »

Ah cooL! Will you be uploading to YouTube for all of us to see? I'd love to see the finished product  ;)

Offline ImperialG

• First Lieutenant
  • crispy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 09:08:20 pm »
Ah cooL! Will you be uploading to YouTube for all of us to see? I'd love to see the finished product  ;)

Aye, I will. I'm recording to tonight (assuming everyone I asked to help comes) and I'll be editing it tommorow.

And ok, thanks Hairy.