Author Topic: War of the Old Worlds (Warhammer Fantasy Total Conversion)  (Read 2982 times)

Offline WaroftheOldWorldofficial

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
War of the Old Worlds (Warhammer Fantasy Total Conversion)
« on: April 06, 2015, 02:00:18 pm »
Starting today we are going tp have a dev week where we will show you guys every day what we have done and the process so far for the mod in the end of the week we want to finish the infantry of the empire and their cav.

There is a little change in their inf line up. now you as a player can select  an Empire state and type of troop you want to play. so their are 4 regions you can choise Reiksland, Middenland, Ostland and Hochland. There will still be the Greatswords and Fanatics. The state troops you can choose are: swordsman, spearman, helebadiers and handgunners including oficers and musicians.

Some features we are thinking about is to let you guys equip customise the general with 3 different types of armor and wdapons.

So let the DEV week begin!

Greetings from the mod team:
Helliod aka theburninglord (Lead developer/scripting)
Scotty (Modelling/Textures)
Mjagg (Lore/concept Consultation)
Lenin (Community management)
Jonny (Kitten consultant) XD
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:31:57 pm by WaroftheOldWorldofficial »

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: War of the Old Worlds
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 02:08:32 pm »
6th April 2015

The mod has been developing slowly until now, theburninglord has been learning the art of modelling and has produced some weapons which look fantastic, work has also begun on redoing the textures on some items. Burning has also delved into the depths of M&B scripting and coding, and is having some very promising results. Scotty has been working on modelling and textures also. Lenin has been looking at concept art for a later faction (High elves) and is producing banners for the factions. This is something the three main contributors have all been working on. He also will be keeping this thread up to date as development continues. Mjagg and Jonny have been consulted through out the process and add a sound judgement on the direction of the mod.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:15:34 pm by WaroftheOldWorldofficial »

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 02:51:37 pm »
From what i've understood this should be like a 16th-17th century mod? a more detailed description would be nice

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 03:33:02 pm »
its based around the warhammer fantasy universe

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
  • Side: Union
Re: War of the Old Worlds (Warhammer Fantasy Total Conversion)
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 06:17:51 pm »
sounds good,  good luck gents
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 10:49:44 pm »
7th April 2015

We are now working on the base models of the empire state troops and the code of the Hochland state troops. It's going fine now, almost all their items are in the game. Now we only have to get the models textured and put in game.

Hopefully for Wednesday they will be done. But there is a problem, Since on that day I have to go out for the day to do some errands so I can't add them in the module. But the next day i will work hard as I can to finish them.

sollom thank you all the fish Helliod (theburninglord)

ps. if you want to help pm me on steam theburninglord

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2015, 11:23:51 pm »
We are now working on the base models of the Empire State Troops and the code of the Hochland  State Troops. Its going fine, almost all their items are in the game. its now only getting the models, to texture them and put them in the game

Hope by Wednesday they are done. But their is a problem on that day, Burning is away almost the whole day  for some stuff so he can't add them in the module. On Thursday however we will all be back to work!

Thank you all the fish Helliod (theburninglord)

ps. If you want to help on steam pm burning on steam: theburninglord

The WotoW Team

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2015, 12:57:28 pm »
I'm really existed for this! Keep it up gents and for Sigmar!