Author Topic: 'How could a mod die so fast' - It's not.  (Read 8447 times)

Offline Betaknight

• Major
  • To Protect and To Serve
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Betaknight
  • Side: Union
Re: How could a mod die so fast
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2014, 07:49:59 pm »
Ah I see, yes then that would be out lf our hands, since most of the team is busy, but do speak to Karantukki about this, I'm sure he will be able to pull something off.
The first modder for NW.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
  • Royal Engineers Commander and IE Dev
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2014, 10:58:29 pm »
I'm pretty sure that out of the fans setting something like this up that that would be impossible for an actual mAb interface. :)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2014, 09:14:38 pm »
Lol somehow I guessed that the OP was Betty, and it was ;D

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2014, 10:15:41 pm »
But no really I've just got out of a small urban event with around 40 people and it was so epic! I was a medic and in the last round we all charged for the farm house on champagne and there was bullets everywhere! A guy got hit in front of me and in the heat of battle I bandaged him as bullets flew over then got up and shot a guy in the face with my revolver! I've never had so much fun!

Offline Jorvasker

• Donator
  • 33rd_Fus_Jorvasker
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jorvasker
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2014, 10:38:14 pm »
Well, any mod that has anything to do with NW will die withing a month or so. On the other hand any mod that has to do with Warband will most likely build up a community of its own and last for a while.

Regiment History:
Filthy Casual Publorde from May 2011 - Mid July 2012 / Early Services from July - November 2012, including 33rd, 63e, 1stCI / 1stFKI - November 2012 - April 2013 / Break from April 2013 - July 2013, with a short return to 63e from June until July / 1stEPI - July 2013 - January 2016 (Retired from game)

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2014, 10:55:01 pm »
Well, any mod that has anything to do with NW will die withing a month or so. On the other hand any mod that has to do with Warband will most likely build up a community of its own and last for a while.

But these are the guys who basically gave birth to NW!

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2014, 06:07:40 am »

Uh no. Almost every multiplayer mod released for Warband in the past two years has died immediately after release.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2014, 10:21:26 am »

Uh no. Almost every multiplayer mod released for Warband in the past two years has died immediately after release.

Well.. Full invasion, PW, PF, CRpg, Nord Invasion are still used.. And there are others mod used just for events (assassin's hunt <- best mod evah!!, rome at war, 1886...)

Offline Pong

• Volunteer
  • WhathappensifItypetoomuchtextrighthereIwondeHmmok?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2014, 01:39:37 pm »
Snip. Stop posting in these forums if you have nothing positive to actually contribute.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 02:21:45 pm by SeanBeansShako »

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2014, 01:43:50 pm »
Get out. Come back when you have reached the maturity level where you don't get banned and don't have to make new accounts.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2014, 02:29:35 pm »
Hit the report if he shows up again, we'll ban him again. I'm happy to keep banning him until he gives up as it gives me sick pleasure.

Offline lolman1c

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2014, 03:47:36 pm »
Hit the report if he shows up again, we'll ban him again. I'm happy to keep banning him until he gives up as it gives me sick pleasure.

Man I'm glad to have you here. And when I play this game it doesn't feel like I am playing a War Band or Nw mod it feels like a completely new game and it shows how much skill this team has! I really wish there was a big ww1 game as even ww1 source of Verdun are pretty much crap in standards to this game allowing me to be so much more than just a guy with a rifle! Even when I am not on arty in events I'm a medic and sure I don't get more than 1 kill usually but I feel just as useful to the team than I ever did in a line in NW!

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2014, 05:08:54 pm »

It's mildly disturbing to me that you would derive "sick pleasure" from banning people. Unsurprising, however.

Offline SeanBeansShako

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2014, 05:21:15 pm »
I'm aroused that you think that too. That isn't a jolly face in my avatar now.

Seriously though, I think this thread has pretty much covered all that needs to be said. With the recent patch release I think our energies should be more focused now on getting the word out and prodding some more activity into the current playing part of the Iron Europe community.

Offline Rigadoon

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rigadoon
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2014, 06:06:16 pm »

Well.. Full invasion, PW, PF, CRpg, Nord Invasion are still used.. And there are others mod used just for events (assassin's hunt <- best mod evah!!, rome at war, 1886...)

For the record, Full Invasion, CRPG, PW, and Full Invasion were all released longer than two years ago and PF, though lasting longer than usual, still died pretty quickly.