Author Topic: {5}K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee | December 2016 - July 2017  (Read 153400 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee
« Reply #300 on: January 11, 2017, 05:34:17 pm »
Exokid I'm offically kicking you out of our role playing internet battle clan
hand in your K-KA hat and your commemorative NWL badge
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #301 on: January 11, 2017, 05:40:06 pm »
okay *hands over Nw badge*

the hat i already lost months ago lmao
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 12, 2017, 01:03:59 am »

the hat i already lost months ago lmao

Then you can expect a letter et enclosed fine you pitiful swine
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 12, 2017, 06:08:44 am »
10/10 would bet again
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #304 on: January 12, 2017, 09:38:59 am »
You owe us gold

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 12, 2017, 05:04:53 pm »
I have to report, Fungus, our newly made Gren, was spotted on Groupfight with 17e Tags. I demand further investigations.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 12, 2017, 05:08:43 pm »
I have to report, Fungus, our newly made Gren, was spotted on Groupfight with 17e Tags. I demand further investigations.
Nice fucking allegations you got there faggit

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 12, 2017, 05:16:57 pm »
Bobertini, get me the logs from gf today pls, was this afternoon.

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 12, 2017, 05:18:27 pm »
nice its getting spicy

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 12, 2017, 05:19:34 pm »
Ignore Exotic
he's severely retarded 

nice its getting spicy
gtfo jelly kid before I bench you in front of my dad so that he might accept me and show some shred of affection

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 12, 2017, 05:20:38 pm »
Ignore Exotic
he's severely retarded 

SCARED OF THE TRUTH???

Sherlock Exo at it agin  8) 8) 8)

Offline Jelly

• Colonel
  • Formerly of 1stKDG, 60th, 1erChas, K-KA
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 12, 2017, 06:11:26 pm »
nice its getting spicy
gtfo jelly kid before I bench you in front of my dad so that he might accept me and show some shred of affection
bench me fam

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #312 on: January 12, 2017, 06:18:57 pm »

This true?????

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 12, 2017, 06:43:26 pm »
]YOU CUNTS WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING
EXO IS LITERALLY A HELMET WEARING NONCE
OMFG!!11/1/!2.7w711!!

nice its getting spicy
bench me fam
Any time lad  8) 8)

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 12, 2017, 07:05:44 pm »
BUsTED