Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45733 times)

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2016, 04:53:01 am »
"I have no idea why everyone dislikes us. OY VEY, what did we ever do wrong to deserve this"
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2016, 05:48:54 am »
I thought I would write out why I personally dislike Karth and the 63e. I’m going to try to keep it organized so perhaps they can understand why I dislike them and we can attempt to fix the problems of the galaxy!

Spoiler
I hate the 63e for a number of reasons.
•   Owning 63e NA siege.
Many new regiments fail simply because they are unable to recruit a substantial number of people to make their regiment viable. One of the main reasons that this occurs is because of the 63e NA siege. The 63e NA siege has seemingly killed NA 1 and all of the other servers that in the past regiments have been able to recruit on. The 63e runs their server as many other smaller regimental servers do with the policy of No Recruiting unless you are in the 63e. When a new player buys the game and eventually progresses to playing multiplayer in NW they will most likely go to a very populated server with good ping and in a game mode which is exciting for someone who is new such as siege. Because of this a vast majority of new players go to 63e NA siege and a large portion of those players if they like the game are going to be interested in joining regiments and progressing farther into the NA community. Unfortunately, almost all of them join the 63e and then stay there for the duration of their regimental experience hence the 1,400 people in their cadet steam group. Unfortunately, the 63e does a very bad job at retaining people and keeping them active despite their best efforts I’m sure. But you cannot individually give different cadets the attention and comradery they need to want to stay and be active if there are that many of them. What the 63e does a very good job at although is keeping their community very tight nit and taking every opportunity to throw shade by calling them trolls or just simply shit talking them. Making the new recruits feel like there is no regiment as good as the 63e and everyone else in the community are trolls. Also another reason why people who join the 63e don’t leave is because they are harassed by other regiments quite often simply because they are in the 63e. I’ve done it myself and I know a shit load of people who have also.
TLDR: 63e na siege makes it very hard for regs to recruit new players. Once players join 63e the majority of them quit the game or stay in the 63e and don’t leave because the 63e tells them the rest of the community are trolls. Also 63e is shit talked by much of na community when seen which makes new 63e players not like other regiments.

•   Refusing to do 1v1s/refusing to participate in leagues in NA.
The 63e are the biggest regiment in NA and they refuse consistently refuse to do 1v1s against other regiments that are trying keep the competitive side of NA NW alive. For example, I’ve heard instances where the 63e have refused to do a 1v1 simply because the regiment that is asking has not been around for longer than a year. Another reason is because the other regiment is “On a level higher than the 71st” and an even more common response is them never responding or putting it off. The 63e also host many internal group fighting tournaments and other competitive things such as inter regimental 1v1s and yet they express time and again that they are bored of the competitive side of NW. Karth and some of the other leaders do anyway. The 63e ran NANWL and there was a lot of controversy surrounding that as well as the people who were somehow put in charge and stayed that way not because they did a good job but simply because they were in the 63e and the 63e supported them. They have refused to participate in tnwl I don’t really blame them though because tnwl is lacking guidance and it seems that Jorge doesn’t give a flying fuck about it at all. They were also disappointed that NA vs EU season 2 was a groupfight instead of another linebattle so they are planning to host their own NA vs EU linebattle and they posted the thread with sign ups at the same time that the original NA vs EU was being organized. This goes against basic forum educate which has been around since the start of fse. You don’t post a thread hosting the same sort of tournament when one is already up and in the process of being carried out. This is a perfect example of how the 63e have no respect and do not care about the community in the slightest.

TLDR 63e pick and choose 1v1s and tournaments and then boycott others for stupid reasons.

•   Banning people from their community/TeamSpeak for no reason/bad reasons.
The 63e have created a lot of bad blood within the community as they permanently ban people from their teamspeak with no reason or remorse. There have been several cases where people have left the 63e 3 times and have been permanently banned from the teamspeak because of it. Many of those players have simply quit NW or do not like playing in linebattles anymore and because of that they are unable to hangout with the people they have been hanging out with for several years potentially. Other people are just randomly banned by Karth or Offizer without reason and permanently.
•   Leading shitty 200 man events where 63e are first pick of most of the special classes. They also host on days that already have set events but they soon take over as they already have 100+ players to play and only need few regiments to fill up the event. Meaning that the other event has trouble finding people to play in it with the dying community and eventually gives up. 63e only participate in their own events keeping 63e players even more wrapped up in the 63e. 

•   Their feeling of superiority towards other regiments because they have not namechanged or disbanded for such a longtime.
Anyone who has been in the community for along time has been faced with the 63e looking down at you for changing your name or disbanding or moving regiments. Much of the officer staff of the 63e have a superiority complex. Meaning they have an attitude of superiority towards everyone that they talk to in the community.   

•   Assholes/Sketchy things
The 63e has done a shit load of sketchy things and they have a huge number of condescending assholes in their ranks. Im not going to name any names *cough* squirts* cough* beanbean* Cough*Offizer Cough*
•   Karth
Karth has done so much shit I can’t even begin to write it or else this will probably become a 10,000 essay. If you look through fse I am sure you can easily find many examples.
[close]
There are many other things I could add to this essay but I cant be bothered. Maybe other people can correct me and make some additions. Also im reading this back and i'm p tired so im not sure how much sense this makes but hopefully it does. Also sry I pulled a coconut

W-w
w-W
W-W
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 05:56:49 am by maccle »
huh

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 06:26:29 am »
What about you guys talk about it on TS...
Sure , *12seconds later* hi karth! *permanently banned from ts,reason: troll"

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2016, 11:47:04 am »
Considering pushing for the community lists threads to get moved back to the community board.

Thoughts?

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2016, 01:47:16 pm »
Considering pushing for the community lists threads to get moved back to the community board.

Thoughts?
Yes please it's more accessible.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2016, 02:28:26 pm »

Thoughts?
theres too much banter for them to be in the community section
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2016, 02:50:36 pm »
Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?

1. 63e Siege. That's our own server payed by our community, we can do whatever we want with it. End of story, other regiments do it, and even siwi banned a few regiments from his siege and still ended up disbanding the server/regiment. Botice that the regiments who prosper are the ones who don't quit at it once the going gets tough.

2. 63e refusing to do 1v1s/leagues.

Saying the 63e refuses to go ito competitive leagues shows the ignorance in your post. The 63e has done pretty much every NWL league to date and have always ended up in the top 3 consistently, so Idk where you get the fact we refuse leagues. As to why we refuse certain 1v1s, I believe it was a while back when our NWL line collapsed and we were tryong to rebuild it that we did 1v1s /2v2s with the 71dt, 3eVolt, and 4th at the time. We beought newer players to these and the feedback we got from them wad that they didn't enjoy it because 1. The other teams were cancer/negative to the point of no enjoyment or 2. We got tked / attacked by friendly lines during competitive 2v2s. So our people pretty much disliked doing 1v1s and 2v2s for that reason and we were not going to force 30+ people to do something they don't have fun with. So if you want anyone to blame, blame the regiments that can't have self control for like an hour of the day, because that caused new members of the community to actually leave in our case. People get called out for being 63e on public servers, they got picked on for being owleta, shit like that lol. So yeah, maybe you didn't know that so now you know. Plus anyways we got back to doing 1v1d since about 3 weeks ago, so okay lol.

3. 63e banning people on TS.

I'm 100% sure this is because of your perm ban. I believe you came to our event and posed as Offizer, who was Colonel at the time, on the in game server. And I helieved you tked a few times on purpose to make it look like ray did it, so he just perm banned you on the spot.  So yeah, shows the type of person you were at the time. As for the three times leaving, we value loyalty and don't like soible reggers. A lot of regiments do let double regging occur, when tbh that's  what kills competitive. Regiments letting people double reg kills competitive scenes. Because a regiments skill is never their own most of the time. Imagine if like olofmeister just hoped on  whatever team he wanted to and went to whatever match he pleased. So yeah, we value loyalty and punish people who 1. Double reg or 2. Leave a certain amount of times / reg hop. That is in our right to exercize.

4. Everything else you stated.

What. Lol.

EDIT: love how you added me to that asshole list after I responded to your post. Guess anyone who conflicts with your thoughts is an asshole. Good philosophy, will take you very far in life.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:59:29 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2016, 03:12:54 pm »

1. 63e Siege. That's our own server payed by our community, we can do whatever we want with it. End of story, other regiments do it, and even siwi banned a few regiments from his siege and still ended up disbanding the server/regiment. Botice that the regiments who prosper are the ones who don't quit at it once the going gets tough.
Basically saying we are fucking up community but it's okay since we pay for it.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2016, 03:13:56 pm »

... That doesn't make sense but okay. Also apologies for my last post, did that one on my phone.

As for the server, it does no actual harm to the community. A regiment getting recruits doesn't harm a community. And I know the next response to that statement is "Not when you're the only regiment with a server!!". Yeah, but no. We aren't the only regiment that pays for their own server and has their own rules pertaining to that server. So yeah, sorry but that's life. You get what you pay for, and if you don't pay at all then don't be surprised if you don't prosper from it. And then when you say "That's fucked up, only think about yourselves and not the other regiments!" The fuck? The same regiments that shit talk us on every inch of servers / forums / w.e third party programs they use. The same regiments that could give a fuck if we were in the dirt? I remember when I came into the regiment as a Cadet in March 2015. I went on NA_GF I think then, and I literally got called "63e pig" and "63e dog", not even joking on that either. Till this day our cadets get picked on, new people in the community that you guys try to defend and say that we leech, but apparently because they have 63e tags, they are not part of "this community" anymore. So take off the masks of being victimized by our server, because it's sad and there's no actual facts behind it. At the end of the day it's because you fail to make your own server and fail to put in the same time that 10+ NCOs from both our NA/EU side do on the daily. Hell, there was a time when I legitimately cared for the whole of the community before I came onto these forums and started going on NA_Groupfighting daily. That's when you see the true side of this community. So yeah, could care less about "the community". In terms of all of the hot heads and egomaniancs who play only 1v1s and stay out of the actual community. The ONLY person who still does a lot of stuff in the NA side of the actual in-game community is Thunderstormer and the Thursday Pub LB he does. That's the actual community. Not the fucking 6-5 year veterans that sit on these forums, most of whom don't touch the game before cause they always whine about it dying, and shit on the newer people on the community. Not the people who sit in a corner of their basement and cry bully their way into a spotlight for a few seconds. "The community" isn't the competitive lines only, sorry but it isn't. The moment you realize it, the more you may have a chance at prospering yourselves. The real community are the people who attend that Thursday Pub LB and are open to everyone instead of remaining introverted and closed in, only to come out and spread tears on the regiments that don't follow the same marketing strategy. Like, jesus. Lol.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 03:27:45 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2016, 03:17:44 pm »

... That doesn't make sense but okay. Also apologies for my last post, did that one on my phone.

Read this again maybe then you will make sense out of my post:
Many new regiments fail simply because they are unable to recruit a substantial number of people to make their regiment viable. One of the main reasons that this occurs is because of the 63e NA siege. The 63e NA siege has seemingly killed NA 1 and all of the other servers that in the past regiments have been able to recruit on. The 63e runs their server as many other smaller regimental servers do with the policy of No Recruiting unless you are in the 63e. When a new player buys the game and eventually progresses to playing multiplayer in NW they will most likely go to a very populated server with good ping and in a game mode which is exciting for someone who is new such as siege. Because of this a vast majority of new players go to 63e NA siege and a large portion of those players if they like the game are going to be interested in joining regiments and progressing farther into the NA community. Unfortunately, almost all of them join the 63e and then stay there for the duration of their regimental experience hence the 1,400 people in their cadet steam group. Unfortunately, the 63e does a very bad job at retaining people and keeping them active despite their best efforts I’m sure. But you cannot individually give different cadets the attention and comradery they need to want to stay and be active if there are that many of them. What the 63e does a very good job at although is keeping their community very tight nit and taking every opportunity to throw shade by calling them trolls or just simply shit talking them. Making the new recruits feel like there is no regiment as good as the 63e and everyone else in the community are trolls. Also another reason why people who join the 63e don’t leave is because they are harassed by other regiments quite often simply because they are in the 63e. I’ve done it myself and I know a shit load of people who have also.
TLDR: 63e na siege makes it very hard for regs to recruit new players. Once players join 63e the majority of them quit the game or stay in the 63e and don’t leave because the 63e tells them the rest of the community are trolls. Also 63e is shit talked by much of na community when seen which makes new 63e players not like other regiments.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2016, 03:33:00 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Think you missed the part before it, so perhaps you actually need to read a bit. Also, 63e Siege killed NA1... Lol.. You should go on NA1 on a Thursday, tell me how dead it is. Also, the 63e has about 30+ members who are 1 year veterans or above, so you're just absolutely gone mad mate. For someone who hasn't come into our TeamSpeak, sat down and spoke with someone in a calm and civil manner without shitting your pants, and maybe thinking a little bit about the sewage that spews from that hole you call a mouth, perhaps you would say something intelligent in your life.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2016, 04:31:20 pm »
"Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?"
Saying something like that is extremely condescending and exactly what I would expect out of someone in a position of authority in the 63e.

I'm 100% sure this is because of your perm ban. I believe you came to our event and posed as Offizer, who was Colonel at the time, on the in game server. And I helieved you tked a few times on purpose to make it look like ray did it, so he just perm banned you on the spot.  So yeah, shows the type of person you were at the time. As for the three times leaving, we value loyalty and don't like soible reggers. A lot of regiments do let double regging occur, when tbh that's  what kills competitive. Regiments letting people double reg kills competitive scenes. Because a regiments skill is never their own most of the time. Imagine if like olofmeister just hoped on  whatever team he wanted to and went to whatever match he pleased. So yeah, we value loyalty and punish people who 1. Double reg or 2. Leave a certain amount of times / reg hop. That is in our right to exercise.

It is your right to have rules in place but punishing someone like cluelesswill who is hardly a reg hopper and just happened to leave your regiment 3 times since 2012 and has been hanging out with people from the 63e including yourself since 2012 is cruel and unusual punishment and makes people in the community hate you. Silly rules that excommunicate players from communities are stupid and should be done away with. Secondly I was permanently banned from the 63e server when I wasn't even connected for coming into the server during a training announcing in teamspeak that I was playing as Offizer and then participating in the training. Another example of a banning which is perfectly within your rights is the banning of Dukers from the 63e teamspeak. He went in the teamspeak as a 2ndary rep for his regiment during a 63e organized linebattle and was then permanently banned from the teamspeak after entering a 63e channel and asking for the info to the server while they were in the event. These are not secular cases either this has happened many times and has made the 63e many enemies.

Also I had you on the asshole list to begin with im not sure wtf you're talking about..
huh

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2016, 04:39:28 pm »
Spoiler

[close]

Think you missed the part before it, so perhaps you actually need to read a bit. Also, 63e Siege killed NA1... Lol.. You should go on NA1 on a Thursday, tell me how dead it is. Also, the 63e has about 30+ members who are 1 year veterans or above, so you're just absolutely gone mad mate. For someone who hasn't come into our TeamSpeak, sat down and spoke with someone in a calm and civil manner without shitting your pants, and maybe thinking a little bit about the sewage that spews from that hole you call a mouth, perhaps you would say something intelligent in your life.
Retard? These are taken at the same time btw.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
huh

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2016, 04:55:09 pm »
I was permanently banned from your ts because I was in your ts..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2016, 04:57:21 pm »
Spoiler
"Ok maccle, I'm going to do my best to respond to your post, okay?"
Saying something like that is extremely condescending and exactly what I would expect out of someone in a position of authority in the 63e.

I'm 100% sure this is because of your perm ban. I believe you came to our event and posed as Offizer, who was Colonel at the time, on the in game server. And I helieved you tked a few times on purpose to make it look like ray did it, so he just perm banned you on the spot.  So yeah, shows the type of person you were at the time. As for the three times leaving, we value loyalty and don't like soible reggers. A lot of regiments do let double regging occur, when tbh that's  what kills competitive. Regiments letting people double reg kills competitive scenes. Because a regiments skill is never their own most of the time. Imagine if like olofmeister just hoped on  whatever team he wanted to and went to whatever match he pleased. So yeah, we value loyalty and punish people who 1. Double reg or 2. Leave a certain amount of times / reg hop. That is in our right to exercise.

It is your right to have rules in place but punishing someone like cluelesswill who is hardly a reg hopper and just happened to leave your regiment 3 times since 2012 and has been hanging out with people from the 63e including yourself since 2012 is cruel and unusual punishment and makes people in the community hate you. Silly rules that excommunicate players from communities are stupid and should be done away with. Secondly I was permanently banned from the 63e server when I wasn't even connected for coming into the server during a training announcing in teamspeak that I was playing as Offizer and then participating in the training. Another example of a banning which is perfectly within your rights is the banning of Dukers from the 63e teamspeak. He went in the teamspeak as a 2ndary rep for his regiment during a 63e organized linebattle and was then permanently banned from the teamspeak after entering a 63e channel and asking for the info to the server while they were in the event. These are not secular cases either this has happened many times and has made the 63e many enemies.

Also I had you on the asshole list to begin with im not sure wtf you're talking about..
[close]

I personally don't know CluelessWill, so I don't actually know him at all. I've only seen him come to Officers channel here and there, never really participated with the current community. But I hear good things, I wasn't even aware he got banned to be honest. It is fully in your opinion if you choose to not like our policies, that is your right. As for your ban and Dukers, I fail to see your point. You got banned for impersonating an officer. As for the Dukers ban, I don't know if you realized, but the 1tes at the time were banned from our events for 1. Consistently breaking rules in servers 2. Teamkilling other regiments/bush pirating. He came into the TS into our event channel during an event and actually was disruptive during the event, we just banned him because we don't want banned individuals to be able to come and troll since it happens a lot. Again, within our right to do so. But from most of this hate, sounds more like personal affliction with not following our rules in our servers and then being mad about getting the consequence of doing so. Either way, you can always have personal animosity against our rules, but it always grows into anti-63e everything.

Spoiler
Spoiler

[close]

Retard? These are taken at the same time btw.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Congratulations, you got screenshots of three servers during a certain time of the day and another of a server during another time of the day. Definitive proof of their overall monthly population. Thank you for proving to me proof of the level of ignorance all of this is being looked at with.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 04:59:43 pm by GeneralSquirts »