Author Topic: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)  (Read 41116 times)

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
  • Side: Neutral
Re: First election - List of candidates & Discussion (March-April Term)
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2016, 01:32:24 pm »
Name: Mummy Ketchup

EU or NA?: EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? : I know everyone, keep up to date with most regimental things, active on forums, no biased opinions because most people suck anyway, have no real life, moderated the Lorraine forums with 200+ members active (Not to mention the recruits) so I have experience :)

+vouch

Offline Cara

• French Language Moderator
  • Language Moderator
  • Former IVe_AdC
    • View Profile
    • TFD
  • Side: Union
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2016, 01:35:58 pm »
Please use spoilers (if this picture was needed in your argumentation)

Can't wait to see more candidates :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:43:21 pm by Carabino »

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2016, 01:51:24 pm »

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes

Why should you become CR? : I know everyone, keep up to date with most regimental things, active on forums, no biased opinions because most people suck anyway, have no real life, moderated the Lorraine forums with 200+ members active (Not to mention the recruits) so I have experience :)

Only trust worthy person so far I would vouch for.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2016, 01:55:59 pm »
I'll try for NA

I thought Russia classified as EU lol.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2016, 01:57:26 pm »

ketchup is a hoover /vouch this is pw
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:16:43 pm by Liam »

Offline Volk

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2016, 01:58:26 pm »
I'll try for NA

I thought Russia classified as EU lol.
?

I am NA. Nationality and Country I live in aren't the same thing

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2016, 01:59:49 pm »
oh right.

Offline Hubert

• First Lieutenant
  • Hussar necessarily mean mustache
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps Forum
  • Nick: IVe_7e_Huss_MchlC_Hubert
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2016, 02:22:27 pm »
Name: Keith (Hubert in NW)

Why should you become CR? : I think the Community Representative is essential in the EU community for solve all the misunderstandings that can really disturb and pollute a regiment topic. I have seen too many problems that have no place to be in FSE, especially the disrespect of other users. I want to be honest with you, I haven't a lot of experience in this type of activity. But my motivation can lead me to acquire this experience, and satisfy the whole community. I want to discover all of the EU members, and reignite the EU community by bring freshness and originality.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2016, 02:28:25 pm »
Why the hell not...

Name: Gokiller

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.

Why should you become CR? : Been part of this community for more then 4 years, so I know my way around and I know how things go. Had my time as an official admin on the EU servers for a year or two. Never had any serious complaints so from that I can judge I did my work right. So I'm quite confident that I would do the job right. All in all, I'm always up for helping the community wherever I can. If this is a way to help out. I'll gladly step forward to put myself as a candidate.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2016, 02:31:03 pm »
I have been told to put my running in.

Name: John Price
EU or NA?: EU, although I have a fair standing in NA as well.
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Of course. Self explanatory.
Why should you become CR? : Well I have been a part of the NW community since March 2011 and plan to carry it on till the end (with some breaks ofc). Obviously having my own reg I am always on top of ongoings in the community. I have moderated multiple forums and websites ranging from my regimental ones, Work related ones (I am an IT Support technician for a London school) and PW mod forums. I understand that obviously I have had a bumpy road on FSE but given the means I will act accordingly with standard.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2016, 02:53:43 pm »
Added.

Don't forget; the more people you can convince to register as voter, the more votes you might get!

Offline Ludwig Meyenbeg

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 51st_Cpt_Ludwig_Meyenbeg
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2016, 03:38:32 pm »

I've never seen a more perfect candidate for this position; in his many years among the NW community he has more than proven himself worthy, and capable of taking on this role.
I most certainly vouch for him

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2016, 03:39:47 pm »
tfw ketchup gets dead accounts to log in and vouch

Application
Name: Sparky

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : More than aware

Why should you become CR? : During my time within the NW community I've interacted and developed bonds with certain individuals, I hope to do this for the larger numbers of FSE. I have been around and been naughty a few times myself, but I wish to essentially repent what I have done and give back to FSE to help get the forums to how they used to be.
I've been with the community close to three years now and seen how the smallest amounts of drama can effect a community/regiment as a whole. I try to stay active with a few specific regiments but many don't last long so I see myself staying on the side lines as of late.
I hope to create a lasting experience for anyone who simply stays, or passes by.

I'm also generally never biased - check 99% of my posts.
[close]

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2016, 03:41:31 pm »
So I'm giving this a go... also nice vouches there from the guy with 1 post.

Name: Fwuffy
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Absolutely.
Why should you become CR? : I've been a pretty long-time member of this community (late 2012). I have plenty of experience as an administrator and moderator, for example a manager of the Verdun League or administrating various clan websites. Having dealt with plenty people throughout this community and having had contact to various regiments, I believe I can represent well the varying interests within the community, and find a good balance. I don't have much going on for me within my real life, so I am able to spend excessive amounts of time on the forum (as I already do). If I set down my mind to do something, I carry on with it fully - as you can find out if you ask people that know me. Thank you for reading.

AeroNinja

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2016, 03:48:04 pm »
Why the hell not...

Name: Gokiller

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative of one trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes.

Why should you become CR? : Been part of this community for more then 4 years, so I know my way around and I know how things go. Had my time as an official admin on the EU servers for a year or two. Never had any serious complaints so from that I can judge I did my work right. So I'm quite confident that I would do the job right. All in all, I'm always up for helping the community wherever I can. If this is a way to help out. I'll gladly step forward to put myself as a candidate.
+1 Vouch