Author Topic: Missing Community Members  (Read 7905 times)

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
  • Side: Neutral
Missing Community Members
« on: September 13, 2015, 02:33:42 am »
I am posting this out of being curious to know if many of you have known friends or members of Regiments that have just simply vanished?

I have had a member under the steam name of obThorbi, I don't know if many of you remember him, he was a pretty quiet member, he went under the name of 22nd_Foot_Pte_Spartan in game and played Groupfighting on a regular basis.

One day we finished up on a linebattle, he had no mic but he typed in chat: 'Great linebattle guys, see you all later, good night'

I have heard nothing of him in over 280 days now, his steam page is located here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065584565

If anybody has any information on him it would be nice to know if he's ok.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 02:36:17 am by Heist »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Missing Community Members
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 02:46:25 am »
There was a guy in 17e I recruited called JaegerDude, nice guy same thing disappeared. Came back about 5 months later saying he had broke his leg, then disappeared again.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 02:58:33 am »
Clan member of my very first clan in Native just disappeared after it disbanded, I deleted him few months ago, he was offline for like 700 days.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Min

• First Lieutenant
  • "Min I'm going to fuck you so hard." -AsianP2016
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Min
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 03:56:44 am »
Karth ded

"I enjoy fucking kids." -AsianP2017

Offline hobbitcankill

• First Lieutenant
  • So, How u all doin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hobbit
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 04:06:56 am »
2 of my friend just when and never said anything for a year there both came back tho  ;D One More to North American and the other one company broke for a year

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 06:22:13 am »
karth is alive

Offline Dealen

• First Lieutenant
  • Summer Is comming.
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
  • Nick: 81st_Col_Dealen
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 11:31:51 am »
It´s good that you care Murphy but did he have any self destrutive thoughs?

I´ve been through this as well during my time as commander, It´s every Colonels duty to care about his members even outside events. Maybe you could do a research outside steam and see what you can find. I once had a nice good fighter within my ranks who seemed to be happy all the time untill he contacted me and told me about a car accident regarding his brother who later passed away. I haven´t been able to reach to him since. He hasn´t been online for 2 years. I still grudge over the description he told me what he and his family went through that day. I still think about him now and then and hope he is in a good place as for his older brother as well. I´d rate him as one of the best figters 81st ever had.

Hope you have found peace Echuu Shen.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 12:40:06 pm »
WeetabixPlays R.I.P

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 12:41:26 pm »
WeetabixPlays R.I.P
He didn't "simply vanish", but yea RIP :(

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 12:41:43 pm »
Dust is rip too lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 12:42:32 pm »
Dust is rip too lol.
tbf no one gives a shit about him

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2015, 12:43:40 pm »
Dust is rip too lol.
I'm sure those like 70 74th guys did.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2015, 01:41:28 pm »
Dust is rip too lol.
I'm sure those like 70 74th guys did.
that he begged to join probably not

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 02:15:34 pm »
Happened in the Spartans aswell. When I first joined there was a guy in the Steam Group called Euripides, who was offline. When I became officer I added everyone in the group, but he never accepted and remained offline. When I asked Obe about this he just said "nah he will surely come back". And after 130 offline days he came back, saying that he was merely playing Xbox.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 02:26:10 pm »
Happened in the Spartans aswell. When I first joined there was a guy in the Steam Group called Euripides, who was offline. When I became officer I added everyone in the group, but he never accepted and remained offline. When I asked Obe about this he just said "nah he will surely come back". And after 130 offline days he came back, saying that he was merely playing Xbox.
lol

Similar thing happened to one of the most loyal people I had in 5te, he was with me since day one. And then one day in may he just dissapeared and nothing has ever happened since, because he is so loyal we didnt kick him out until he was offline for 100 days, one of his friends IRL also doesn't know anything about him after I Contacted him on steam. He said he just vanished, here is his steam
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085880781

if anyone has any info about him would be greatly appreciated :c