Author Topic: Mouse Glitch  (Read 2559 times)

Offline 75soul

• Volunteer
  • ayy bby, how do?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 89thRG_Grd_Pike
  • Side: Union
Mouse Glitch
« on: November 12, 2016, 04:03:36 am »
Hello, ive been having this problem now on three separate installs where when I launch the Mod I dont get a Mouse texture. any Idea as to how to fix this and why it happens?
thanks

Offline wiener_snitzel

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32nd_Gdm_Wiener_Snitzel
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mouse Glitch
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 12:49:10 pm »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 12:54:01 pm by wiener_snitzel »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Mouse Glitch
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 04:03:24 pm »
Hello, ive been having this problem now on three separate installs where when I launch the Mod I dont get a Mouse texture. any Idea as to how to fix this and why it happens?
thanks
You mean the mouse cursor on screen? If this is specific to Blood & Iron then it should be an easy fix. Keyword *should* Mac computers, for whatever reason, do not recognize some custom textures in mods. If you are on a Mac computer this is why things like a blank main menu happen to Mac users. All you need to do is delete or rename the 'cursor' file in the Textures folder of your Blood and Iron Age of Imperialism folder.

very odd place to post this

- https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?board=26.0
If the issue is specific to B&I this is the right place to put it first. However Technical Support is usually slightly more active and is also a good choice. Either way, I hope this answers his question.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:07:26 pm by usnavy30 »
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.