Author Topic: 33rd Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege] - Soon..  (Read 245982 times)

Offline QueenDani

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thRifles_Cpt_Muffin
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 33rd Regiment of Foot - Public Siege Server [33rd_NW_Siege]
« Reply #270 on: May 10, 2013, 01:44:51 am »
Nickname: 11thRifles_Cpt_Muffin
Steam name:11thmuffin
Why?: I am a well known, friendly but firm admin, who has dealt firmly with the like of tkrs before and can handle tough situations, i would bring peace and order to your server if you will just make me an admin.
Previous administration experience: I am an active admin on the popular 11th rifles server
Who can vouch for you?: Several regulars on both here and napoleanic wars

I think you are not in the position of becoming admin. I guess you are being denied. Thankyou for applying though.

f**ck you
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 05:41:17 pm by QueenDani »

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #271 on: May 10, 2013, 06:04:38 am »
Gurkha has decided to make me an admin which is cool  :D

Main reason being due to the fact I live in New Zealand, and am often on when others aren't. You probably won't see much of me, but I guess that's the point. I'm glad I can help keep this server fun for everyone at all times, rather than just European times.

A bit about me, my steam name is KiwiMunter. I live in Christchurch, New Zealand where I study at the University of Canterbury. I'm also an admin at the generals at war commander battle server, so if any of you want to participate in an organised commander battle the website is www.generalsatwar.net, everyone is always welcome to participate.

See you round  :)
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 10, 2013, 10:40:12 am »
Gurkha has decided to make me an admin which is cool  :D

Main reason being due to the fact I live in New Zealand, and am often on when others aren't. You probably won't see much of me, but I guess that's the point. I'm glad I can help keep this server fun for everyone at all times, rather than just European times.

A bit about me, my steam name is KiwiMunter. I live in Christchurch, New Zealand where I study at the University of Canterbury. I'm also an admin at the generals at war commander battle server, so if any of you want to participate in an organised commander battle the website is www.generalsatwar.net, everyone is always welcome to participate.

See you round  :)

Yay, NZ  ;).

Offline skapunker

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 10, 2013, 04:30:17 pm »
Nickname:

84e_SoP_Skapunker

Steam name:

84e_SoP_Skapunker

Previous administration experience:

I have been playing Linebattles Since the original Battlegrounds mod for Half life 1 and Battlegrounds 2 for Half Life 2, been playing both mods since release, and then when M&B was released i also bought it on release aswell as all future expansions, I served in 2 regiments in battlegrounds, and 2 regiments in Mount & Musket, and my current regiment 84e in Napoleonic Wars, Altogether about 7 years of Experience.

I have been Admin our 84e Siege server since december 20th 2012, We have our share of experiences with managing a 200 man server. and the trolls that come with it.
And the policy that comes with it in slay/kick/temp ban, and ultimately perm ban.

Who can vouch for you?:

Commando96, Milkman,
All 84e Officers,
Rest of 84e regiment.

Offline Eazy-E

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: E
  • Side: Union
« Reply #274 on: May 10, 2013, 04:39:57 pm »
Nickname:

84e_SoP_Skapunker

Steam name:

84e_SoP_Skapunker

I have been playing Linebattles Since the original Battlegrounds mod for Half life 1 and Battlegrounds 2 for Half Life 2, been playing both mods since release, and then when M&B was released i also bought it on release aswell as all future expansions, I served in 2 regiments in battlegrounds, and 2 regiments in Mount & Musket, and my current regiment 84e in Napoleonic Wars, Altogether about 7 years of Experience.

I have been Admin our 84e Siege server since december 20th 2012, We have our share of experiences with managing a 200 man server. and the trolls that come with it.
And the policy that comes with it in slay/kick/temp ban, and ultimately perm ban.

Who can vouch for you?:

Commando96, Milkman,
All 84e Officers,
Rest of 84e regiment.

+1 had good experience with his admin work on 84e

Offline Milkman Jim

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Milkman
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2013, 05:16:16 pm »
Nickname:

84e_SoP_Skapunker

Steam name:

84e_SoP_Skapunker

Who can vouch for you?:

Commando96, Milkman,
All 84e Officers,
Rest of 84e regiment.

+1, he is very mature, a great guy and a good admin.

Offline police12345

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2013, 05:18:32 pm »
Nickname:CR
Steam name:CR12_AUS

Why?:because living in Australia means that EU admins are not online during AUS/NZ times and that can cause a few problems especially when the server has a lot people and there is no admins but I am experienced admin that will look over the server when the EU admins are offline and make sure everything runs smoothly in till the EU admins come online

How active on the server: actively and mostly on at AUS/NZ times
Previous administration experience:I was active admin on the NW_Official_Aus_1
Who can vouch for you?:1st_sgt_jack_AUS he was an admin on the NW_Official_Aus_1 as well

Offline 33rd Caesar

• Volunteer
  • A naked man has many secrets, A flayed man none.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Cpl_Tywin Lannister
« Reply #277 on: May 10, 2013, 05:27:37 pm »
Nickname: Caesar
Steam name:{33rd} Caesar XXII
Why?:Keep it a fun environment for genuine players
How active on the server:On the server every day during morning and some evenings (when not in regimental events)
Previous administration experience:None in NW, some admin experience on Relic forums
Who can vouch for you?: all brave men of the 33rd! (Including my sexy man Roan ;D)

Offline Roaniseverywhere

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: May 10, 2013, 06:06:18 pm »
Nickname: Caesar
Steam name:{33rd} Caesar XXII
Why?:Keep it a fun environment for genuine players
How active on the server:On the server every day during morning and some evenings (when not in regimental events)
Previous administration experience:None in NW, some admin experience on Relic forums
Who can vouch for you?: all brave men of the 33rd! (Including my sexy man Roan ;D)
+1

Offline sargent jack

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sgt jack
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2013, 08:24:41 pm »
Nickname:CR
Steam name:CR12_AUS

Why?:because living in Australia means that EU admins are not online during AUS/NZ times and that can cause a few problems especially when the server has a lot people and there is no admins but I am experienced admin that will look over the server when the EU admins are offline and make sure everything runs smoothly in till the EU admins come online

How active on the server: actively and mostly on at AUS/NZ times
Previous administration experience:I was active admin on the NW_Official_Aus_1
Who can vouch for you?:1st_sgt_jack_AUS he was an admin on the NW_Official_Aus_1 as well

+1 i will vouch for him

Offline Another_Player

• Sergeant Major
  • Rise :^)
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of foot
  • Nick: 73rd_Rgl_Another_Player
« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2013, 10:06:23 pm »
Nickname: Another_Player (33rd_LCpl_Another_Player)
Steam name: [33rd] Killing Blow
Why?: I often go on and the server is void of admins, and trolls are out and about, blocking spawn doors with dirt. I would also like to help eliminate the trolls and keep order in the server and make sure that all of the server rules are enforced.
How active on the server: I go on the server on a daily basis
Previous administration experience: None, but hey, there's got to be a first time!
Who can vouch for you?: All brave men of the 33rd and MrSt3fan.

JackieChan

« Reply #281 on: May 10, 2013, 11:14:37 pm »
Not wanting to sound impatient but have the EU admin applicants been gone through already? I'd like to know if I was denied or accepted soon. :D

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2013, 01:40:20 am »
Hey guys, player MangoUnchained needs logbanning, teamkilled then left the server. Around 11:35 NZT. Attached are some screenshots.
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline theRooZ

• Volunteer
  • Corporal in the 33rds Light Company
    • View Profile
    • JOIN THE 33rd REGIMENT OF FOOT
« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2013, 02:21:38 am »
Why?: I often go on and the server is void of admins, and trolls are out and about, blocking spawn doors with dirt. I would also like to help eliminate the trolls and keep order in the server and make sure that all of the server rules are enforced.
Previous administration experience: None, but hey, there's got to be a first time!

Wouldnt trust this fellow, make me admin instead of him please :)
Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. - Abraham Lincoln

Offline Another_Player

• Sergeant Major
  • Rise :^)
    • View Profile
    • 33rd Regiment of foot
  • Nick: 73rd_Rgl_Another_Player
« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2013, 09:03:43 am »

Wouldnt trust this fellow, make me admin instead of him please :)

Don't consume his lies, this man has been corrupted with Ikea money.