Author Topic: Third Election (July-August term) - Candidates & Discussion  (Read 8634 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Third Election (July-August term) - Candidates & Discussion
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2016, 12:13:15 pm »
Seems like we don't have any NA candidates. That's bad.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2016, 12:20:58 pm »
Norwegian can run for NA too.

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2016, 12:28:34 pm »
Maybe I should run again. It would be an ez win

Maybe. :o
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2016, 04:00:33 pm »
Hmm.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Viktard

• Sergeant Major
  • Na1 Server Admin & Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2016, 04:04:50 pm »
Name: Viktard
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes
Why should you become CR? : I have been in the community since the early days of MM and have loved it ever since. I want to be a CR because I wanna see this community become the best it can be. I can't gaurentee being the same CR as Mack but somebody has to try...

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2016, 04:09:54 pm »
EU or NA?: Na
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? :Sure
Why should you become CR? : I have the best plans. My plans are great. These other guys make bad plans. I make good plans. I make great plans. What we need to do is build a wall. This wall will be huge. Absolutely huge. I can get rid of the lines between the community and the moderation team. These mods, they dont know what they are doing. Karth is the worst mod in the history of FSE. Literally the worst. I cant think of a worst mod. I can make FSE great again.
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Norwegian13

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2016, 04:52:58 pm »
The voting system will be the same as last time, yes?

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2016, 05:59:42 pm »
There is a very large reason for that.
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2016, 06:07:20 pm »
There is a very large reason for that.
dan and I made a new party. Pretty much everyone in NW is in it
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2016, 07:56:28 pm »
Name: Ted
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : Yes, I am

Why should you become CR?:

Well, first I should mention my outstanding experience as moderator and administrator. I also am one of the developers of the famous Blood&Iron mod, therefor I am doing everything to make Napoleonic Wars even better then it currently is. However, more important is the fact that I currently am representing the German Community in the French board (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31262.0) and am known to the moderators as well as to many people all over FSE. If elected I would actually hold further polls on important matters in order to let people bring in their own opinion in a very direct and effective way.
I hope to be able to let you bring in your own ideas in a better way and make this community even better then it is, e. g. by making sure that the basic rules are actually enforced in a reasonable but still strict way.

Experience (as requested)

Currently Logbanner, Gameadmin of 59th_Jailbreak, Admin of 59th_Zulu (AZW), forummoderator of the 59th Forums (currently taking a break from ingame-duties)
 Currently Senioradmin of Tropical Paradise

I've been Admin of PW_Nova, Legacy and Avalon, therefore forumamoderator of all three large Persistent World servers' forums.

Former Admin of Minisiege, EU_Commander, TheJailbreakServer, former Headadmin of NapoleonicWarsRoleplay, former Headadmin of 176th_Roleplay, former Headadmin of Killbox, former Headadmin of Blood&Iron Official, former Admin of Wolfpack_Deathmatch, former Admin of ITA_BloodIron, former Admin of ForgottenHonorAZW, former Admin of Native_Battle, former Admin of Groupfighting_Server, former Admin of Pirate_Battle, former Headadmin of the servers of KaiserlichesHeer, Schwarze_Garde and TFK, Admin in multiple events and Linebattles, former Admin of an enormous bunch of smaller servers

I could as well add servers and forums from other games but this would go beyond the scope.
[close]

Oh, and last but not least:

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:22:50 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2016, 08:08:10 pm »
first I should mention my outstanding experience as moderator and administrator.
I would happily believe you, but do you have anything to back this statement of yours up?
Everyone who has said that in his "why should I..." has at least given examples of work that they have done in the past and from where the experience is gained. However, you haven't shown a single example where it could come from.

So that's me just being curious, would be a shame to vote for someone else while you could actually have that "outstanding experience".

Cheers

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2016, 08:12:53 pm »
Name: Jakester
EU or NA?: NA
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust? : yep
Why should you become CR? : Y'all needed more people to run, I've played this game for a little while (not 5 years like everyone else). I can't promise any grand plans, but if I'm elected I'll do the job. I've got experience as admin across many games, such as GMOD servers, other communities (42ndAAR ArmA, TPT Community, etc) some servers in here (mostly commander battle and siege) and am currently assisting in the administration or signups for the 63e events on these forums.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:15:02 pm by CaptianJake »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2016, 09:21:48 pm »
first I should mention my outstanding experience as moderator and administrator.
I would happily believe you, but do you have anything to back this statement of yours up?
Everyone who has said that in his "why should I..." has at least given examples of work that they have done in the past and from where the experience is gained. However, you haven't shown a single example where it could come from.

So that's me just being curious, would be a shame to vote for someone else while you could actually have that "outstanding experience".

Cheers

Well I actually did not include it as the list is extremly long and I thought it would be.... arrogant. However, as you have requested it.....

Currently Logbanner and Gameadmin of 59th_Jailbreak, Admin of 59th_Zulu (AZW), forummoderator of the 59th Forums (currently taking a break from ingame-duties)
 Currently Senioradmin of Tropical Paradise

I've been Admin of PW_Nova, Legacy and Avalon, therefore forummoderator of all three large Persistent World servers' forums.

Former Admin of Minisiege, EU_Commander, TheJailbreakServer, former Headadmin of NapoleonicWarsRoleplay, former Headadmin of 176th_Roleplay, former Headadmin of Killbox, former Headadmin of Blood&Iron Official, former Admin of Wolfpack_Deathmatch, former Admin of ITA_BloodIron, former Admin of ForgottenHonorAZW, former Admin of Native_Battle, former Admin of Groupfighting_Server, former Admin of Pirate_Battle, former Headadmin of the servers of KaiserlichesHeer, Schwarze_Garde and TFK, Admin in multiple events and Linebattles, former Admin of an enormous bunch of smaller servers

I could as well add servers and forums from other games but this would go beyond the scope.

If you want to get more "proof" feel free to visit my steamprofile in order to see that I actually am part of the admingroups and talk to other admins.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:26:25 pm by Ted »
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2016, 09:34:08 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2016, 09:35:06 pm »
Thanks for clearing that up.

No problem :) Now people will not vote me 'cause "arrogant piece of sh*t" I assume, but well.... at least thank you very much for reacting to my application  :D
>>Scenes<<