Poll

Are you happy with the current state of the CR?

Yes, very much!
Yes, though I remain skeptical of the idea
Yes, and I would prefer to have changes to the role
I'm indifferent or have not yet made up my mind
No, though I do not mind
No, I do not like this role

Author Topic: Opening Discussion Thread (with Poll)  (Read 41454 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Opening Discussion Thread (with Poll)
« Reply #225 on: April 17, 2016, 02:56:31 pm »
We could have one, or two elected on the same time, or two elected at different times. It sorta depends on what people want.

Offline The Mighty McLovin

• Deserves a better title than this
  • Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #226 on: April 17, 2016, 02:58:12 pm »
The system as of now is good, no need for change. However, you could host a poll?

Norwegian13

« Reply #227 on: April 17, 2016, 03:00:03 pm »
I'd prefer having two community representatives, but two polls.
So then every "elector" gets two votes, one for NA, and one for EU.

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 17, 2016, 03:02:10 pm »
That rather means we'd have to get rid of the EU-NA divide. There is no equal division of EU and NAs, and EU could potentially cast their votes for only EU candidates. I rather just give everyone one vote, like previous election, and not add to the list if people are EU or NA.

Norwegian13

« Reply #229 on: April 17, 2016, 03:05:36 pm »
Hm - I guess that's fair and square.

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: König Tenford
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2016, 10:32:43 pm »
Here, we all can see we have different communities in this forum. english, german, scandinavian, italian, spanish etc etc. Choosing a CR can help english community (90% of us play in the english community) but what about the smallest communities? I think we should talk and see how to help each community, not only the bigger (english).  The purpose of the CR here is ok, i agree with that, but, Who cares about italy? or Portugal? or Spain? or Turkey? or other countries or groups like latin america? they are not NA or EU and there are loads of players from there. I think we should have a CR for each one of those communities and then, between them all, do the job.
1+1=7

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2016, 10:43:37 pm »
Here, we all can see we have different communities in this forum. english, german, scandinavian, italian, spanish etc etc. Choosing a CR can help english community (90% of us play in the english community) but what about the smallest communities? I think we should talk and see how to help each community, not only the bigger (english).  The purpose of the CR here is ok, i agree with that, but, Who cares about italy? or Portugal? or Spain? or Turkey? or other countries or groups like latin america? they are not NA or EU and there are loads of players from there. I think we should have a CR for each one of those communities and then, between them all, do the job.
that would be way to many CRs
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2016, 10:55:04 pm »

If you know english you can have a better life in NW. But a lot, a high % of players dont speak english and they have the right to be represented. Those communities are poor because no one from the high sphere helps them. They dont use to use their forum boards because it is a waste of time. I have to deal with loads of problems in mi community but, oh, I am only a poor spanish, who cares, we have less players than other countries. As I said, you wont see activity with italians, portuguese, spanish, greeks, turkish, whatever, because it is a waste of time, no one cares, no one helps. Is this a real community? then why we dont do the rol? Really you care about other countries? I answer the question: NO.
This is dieng, we have to work together or die alone. We have a very big luck with BCoF. that will help the community (but you will make the same error, focus only in one community and let others die) But, well. As i said, I am only a poor spanish with no chances. No one will follow me and work for something to be proud
1+1=7

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2016, 11:14:51 pm »

If you know english you can have a better life in NW. But a lot, a high % of players dont speak english and they have the right to be represented. Those communities are poor because no one from the high sphere helps them. They dont use to use their forum boards because it is a waste of time. I have to deal with loads of problems in mi community but, oh, I am only a poor spanish, who cares, we have less players than other countries. As I said, you wont see activity with italians, portuguese, spanish, greeks, turkish, whatever, because it is a waste of time, no one cares, no one helps. Is this a real community? then why we dont do the rol? Really you care about other countries? I answer the question: NO.
This is dieng, we have to work together or die alone. We have a very big luck with BCoF. that will help the community (but you will make the same error, focus only in one community and let others die) But, well. As i said, I am only a poor spanish with no chances. No one will follow me and work for something to be proud
There are language moderators who do such a thing. I'm not trying to be rude but Non-English speakers are represented and have people to moderate themselves; Simply no need to have Reps for them if they already have some. If people who don't speak English want something done they can simply contact their moderator and he can relay the problem to Duuring or whoever it concerns. Hope this helps :)
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2016, 11:25:32 pm »

There are language moderators who do such a thing. I'm not trying to be rude but Non-English speakers are represented and have people to moderate themselves; Simply no need to have Reps for them if they already have some. If people who don't speak English want something done they can simply contact their moderator and he can relay the problem to Duuring or whoever it concerns. Hope this helps :)

Some languages moderators are there with only 20 posts and havent played NW for years and no one do nothing. I said this to Duuring once and to Mekkil, Results? no, there are not results. Just leting things die. If people from the top of the community and devs dont pay atention to the rest of communities, who will do it? me? i have no power, i cant do anything
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:37:39 pm by Tenford »
1+1=7

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 09, 2017, 08:50:10 am »
So who won in then end? Everything just kind of got purged by the looks of it.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2017, 12:32:15 pm »
So who won in then end? Everything just kind of got purged by the looks of it.

Voting closes soon looks like

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #237 on: March 09, 2017, 01:19:45 pm »
Orcaryo won with 59.7% of the vote

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2017, 06:34:49 pm »
*forget it*
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 06:38:48 pm by Gluk the Walrus »

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2017, 06:49:16 pm »
Congrats Orcaryo  8)