Poll

Do you want me to post bi-weekly updates?

Yes
28 (77.8%)
No
8 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: June 05, 2017, 10:14:12 pm

Author Topic: Community Rep Post - June-July Term  (Read 12769 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Community Rep Post - June-July Term
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2017, 09:07:15 pm »
Has General karth forgiven the 41st for their atrocious sins?
Considering I was watched for posting on their thread because I am a '41st member' I don't think they have

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2017, 09:50:13 pm »
Update: still no board mod'

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2017, 06:46:20 am »
how can memes be real if theodin's board mod isnt real

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 07:33:41 am »
he has board mod powers.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 05:14:54 pm »
Update - in the past two weeks I
1. Got the 1st MI started - cav is funner than I thought, thanks risk and Dan etc for helping out
2. Witnessed our favorite community leader spread lies to important people about my conduct as CR
3. Had one of the people I was working with in the casual community claim I threatened him when I tried to mediate the reg war (don't expect me to moderate your thread in any way if you're going to cry admin abuse before I even got admin btw)
So of my two goals , cav and cas, one is progressing nicely while the other has been tanked by the usual suspects.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2017, 07:32:11 pm »
1. Got the 1st MI started - cav is funner than I thought, thanks risk and Dan etc for helping out
2. Witnessed our favorite community leader spread lies to important people about my conduct as CR
3. Had one of the people I was working with in the casual community claim I threatened him when I tried to mediate the reg war (don't expect me to moderate your thread in any way if you're going to cry admin abuse before I even got admin btw)
So of my two goals , cav and cas, one is progressing nicely while the other has been tanked by the usual suspects.
More fun*

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2017, 08:00:12 pm »
he has board mod powers.
How would you know?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2017, 08:06:51 pm »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 09:16:16 pm »
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2017, 11:49:55 pm »

Can I call you Warlock Thunderstormer now?
i don't see why not.  I've been called everything else under the sun over the years.   according to some, i am the queen of england. 

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2017, 11:41:37 am »

Never had the issue of people crying I threatened them or asmin abuse... but nonetheless, can't please the snowflakes and you tried anyway.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2017, 03:57:47 pm »

Can I call you Warlock Thunderstormer now?
i don't see why not.  I've been called everything else under the sun over the years.   according to some, i am the queen of england.
I'm sorry what?

Never had the issue of people crying I threatened them or asmin abuse... but nonetheless, can't please the snowflakes and you tried anyway.
Exactly

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2017, 07:00:20 pm »
Key note - have board mod in one board, community, but not on regiments NA or Events NA. ?? It's been a month, almost. Disappointing

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2017, 07:54:07 pm »
Yeah that's always been a problem, took me roughly three weeks to get it done.
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.