Author Topic: What this board is about  (Read 3215 times)

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
What this board is about
« on: February 16, 2016, 01:39:22 pm »
Here you can contact, elect and interact with the Community Representatives.

As of now, normal users cannot start threads on this board. They can post replies.

The reason we have done this is because we fear that, as happened in the past, we may soon find ourselves in a sea of threads with unconstructive critism, personal quarrels with the moderators, and threads that derail into endless criticism of everything members might think of. Therefor, only CR's and Moderators will be able to open threads here, if they wish to open an 'office thread', or to discuss certain subjects. I think this is the best way we can have some discussion of the community without a high risk of derailment.

Critisicm, grievances or suggestions should be sent to the CR preferably by PM or steam.

While this board is open for all, it has a child board to hold elections and polls, that can only be accessed by members who have registered as voter. You can find explanation how to register here.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:28:53 pm by Duuring »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What this board is about
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 03:26:49 pm »
I am glad that a resolution to the discussion was achieved. So that is what the group membership option is for.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.