Author Topic: Favourite post-WW1 General/Battle/Operation  (Read 8293 times)

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Favourite post-WW1 General/Battle/Operation
« on: December 06, 2015, 11:55:04 am »
Place to discuss the title.

I love the battle of Monte Cassino and the Italian campaign in general was rather good. 50,000 Poles, French-Moroccan troops, a US and Commonwealth battle group and minimal Italian resistance, the German general (Albert Kesselring) made some really good choices in contrast to the allies.

Here's a picture of the town after the fighting:

>always high
>GOAT

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Favourite post-WW1 General/Battle/Operation
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 12:13:06 pm »
Vimy Ridge and the Creeping Barrage.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 12:16:21 pm »
Good old creeping barrage lol, tried it on Men of war and ended up killing all of Liam Manns infantry lol
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 12:38:41 pm »
Requires lots of planning and practice :P

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 12:49:28 pm »
Requires lots of planning and practice :P

Yeah we found that out, I think I ended up killing about 35 Russian riflemen with 1/2 D1 Howitzer shots lol
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 04:59:56 pm »
STALINGRAD

OOOOOOOORRARRAAAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHZ

Spoiler
[close]
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 09:52:17 pm »
To be honest i do not "love" any battle. Every battle was one too much to be honest.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2015, 09:53:35 pm »
To be honest i do not "love" any battle. Every battle was one too much to be honest.
Wow really deep
Plays with the soul
Provocative free thinking there
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 09:56:42 pm »
Then why got to a thread that is about pretty much that exact thing.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2015, 09:58:10 pm »

Don't post here then? This is for people with a bit more stomach  :)
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2015, 10:04:21 pm »

Believe me I got a stomach. I've allready seen open throats, open stomachs and all the other ugly stuff while being with the Red Cross.  And basically because I've seen such things with "a bit more stomach" I don't like the word "love" for an action of inhuman cruel. You can post here what you want, but that's my opinion.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2015, 10:13:45 pm »

Believe me I got a stomach. I've allready seen open throats, open stomachs and all the other ugly stuff while being with the Red Cross.  And basically because I've seen such things with "a bit more stomach" I don't like the word "love" for an action of inhuman cruel. You can post here what you want, but that's my opinion.

And yet you rock a NATO signature and personal text "United against IS!" Because NATO have never bombed innocent people  ::)

And again, you post about people making topics off topic and yet here you are; rather contradictive.
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2015, 10:16:39 pm »

And yet you rock a NATO signature and personal text "United against IS!" Because NATO have never bombed innocent people  ::)

And again, you post about people making topics off topic and yet here you are; rather contradictive.

Signature because I am going to spend enough years of my life as doctor in the army. And I never said I'm a plain pacifist. I just don't like the word "love" for a battle. Didn't you say you are an armyman? Go and look at someone whose brain is outside of his skull. Makes you not really happy. How is this offtopic?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 10:18:30 pm by Ted »
>>Scenes<<

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2015, 10:18:41 pm »

Signature because I am going to spend enough years of my life as doctor in the army. And I never said I'm a plain pacifist. I just don't like the word "love" for a battle. How is this offtopic?

Going off the topic of the main post matey, I am not here to discuss your service to the red cross and nor do I want to. So please refrain from the thread
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2015, 10:20:26 pm »

Signature because I am going to spend enough years of my life as doctor in the army. And I never said I'm a plain pacifist. I just don't like the word "love" for a battle. Didn't you say you are an armyman? Go and look at someone whose brain is outside of his skull. Makes you not really happy. How is this offtopic?
You assume "love" means we're all sitting around masturbating to human cruelty when in fact this is a place for people who love history and military history specifically

Get your head out of your ass and stop trying to be superior to everyone. It's honestly fucking annoying
Fuck off, Nazi scum