Author Topic: Developer Blog 26 - Alpha Announcement!  (Read 199154 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Developer Blog 26 - Alpha Announcement!
« Reply #900 on: October 24, 2016, 11:03:56 pm »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: October 24, 2016, 11:15:04 pm »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #902 on: October 24, 2016, 11:41:35 pm »

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #903 on: October 25, 2016, 01:24:32 am »
xD

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #904 on: October 25, 2016, 01:50:28 am »

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: October 25, 2016, 04:53:07 am »

They all want a simulator, not a game.

I want a "simulator", or anything close to realistic. If you prefer something more arcade or competitive, play NW or BCoF. That is if BCoF's melee system resembles NW.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 10:39:40 pm by Thunderstormer »
xD

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: October 25, 2016, 10:40:17 pm »
watch the amount of quotes please.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #907 on: October 28, 2016, 03:15:05 am »
Minus the rednecks, how so?

It's some of the most pretentious stuff I've seen since the dark days of the MarinsGarde.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
« Reply #908 on: October 31, 2016, 12:06:30 am »

It's some of the most pretentious stuff I've seen since the dark days of the MarinsGarde.
Dark days? Fuck off

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: October 31, 2016, 10:45:10 pm »

For someone that doesn't like pretentious stuff, weird for you to be in an ARMA3 unit.
xD

Offline DaMonkey

• King of FSE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King DaMonkey I
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #910 on: October 31, 2016, 11:08:02 pm »

For someone that doesn't like pretentious stuff, weird for you to be in an ARMA3 unit.

I would agree with you, the problem is rife throughout the Arma community. The good thing is that there is almost no interaction between units unless they absolutely want to, so it is normally contained within them.

Dark days? Fuck off

Smithy brought crime. Bauer brought drugs. Some of them, I assume, are nice people. But there are some bad hombres there.
Did you know that if you use 100% of your brain, you get godlike powers? true story.
Did you know that if you use 10% of received donations, you can release BCoF by now. true story

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: November 01, 2016, 10:34:20 am »
Okay, enough Arma-discussion for now.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: November 02, 2016, 12:36:41 am »
Edit: This was going to be a quick meme and became a rant typing on my phone in boredom, enjoy.

I know its against the rules to drive a thread off topic but how does the rule apply when there is nothing relating to the subject to discuss? Wait for updates? Lock the thread as discussion has run its course? For instance, in this thread where no new information has been made available to discuss for over a year (385 days and counting) because the devs have approximately the same (being a bit generous) marketing and PR skills as whoever thought this ad was a good idea:

Seriously, the off topic nature of discussion here is just another example of the giant missed opportunity in marketing BCOF.

How difficult is it that it now takes 1 year+ per dev update. Is it that time consuming to make an occasional dev blog/update? It doesn't even need to be groundbreaking stuff either. "Hey, we're tuning the game based on responses from the alpha. Its looking pretty good so far!" Is the entire dev team really so head-in-monitor occupied with the game 24/7 that no one can take 5 minutes to type a sentence or two on anything relating to the game every month or two at least? Anything... Seriously, anything at all...

You know you have messed up when 8/10ths or more of your target audience have already left the community and a substantial amount of those remaining dont even believe the game is coming out in their lifetimes.

Its like there was a rapture to War of Rights and those of us here have all been left behind.

I want FSE to be successful, hell I want the devs to roll in the money by the barrel-full. But sometimes it seriously feels like this feeling isnt mutual...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 06:56:44 pm by junedragon »
Why am I still here

Offline Mik_

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.24 Mik
« Reply #913 on: November 13, 2016, 10:57:16 pm »
the website is 4 years old now

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: November 14, 2016, 03:20:45 am »
Edit: This was going to be a quick meme and became a rant typing on my phone in boredom, enjoy.

I know its against the rules to drive a thread off topic but how does the rule apply when there is nothing relating to the subject to discuss? Wait for updates? Lock the thread as discussion has run its course? For instance, in this thread where no new information has been made available to discuss for over a year (385 days and counting) because the devs have approximately the same (being a bit generous) marketing and PR skills as whoever thought this ad was a good idea:

Seriously, the off topic nature of discussion here is just another example of the giant missed opportunity in marketing BCOF.

How fucking difficult is this shit that it now takes 1 year+ per dev update. Is it that time consuming to make an occasional dev blog/update? It doesn't even need to be groundbreaking stuff either. "Hey, we're tuning the game based on responses from the alpha. Its looking pretty good so far!" Is the entire dev team really so head-in-monitor occupied with the game 24/7 that no one can take 5 minutes to type a sentence or two on anything relating to the game every month or two at least? Anything... Seriously, anything at all...

You know you have fucked up when 8/10ths or more of your target audience have already left the community and a substantial amount of those remaining dont even believe the game is coming out in their lifetimes.

Its like there was a rapture to War of Rights and those of us here have all been left behind.

I want FSE to be successful, hell I want the devs to roll in the money by the barrel-full. But sometimes it seriously feels like this feeling isnt mutual...

They work on other projects as well. But yeah, FSE's PR has sucked since... ever.
xD