Author Topic: Download Links FINAL  (Read 27578 times)

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Download Links V.Public Beta
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2015, 04:39:08 pm »

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2015, 06:07:25 pm »
Nice!

I'll bring every players from the 61e ;D

Yes ples.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2015, 12:16:05 am »
I downloaded it for you marks, bby. I also showed it to all my mates who don't know how to play MaB so expect cancer.

Offline Earth Bby

• Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2015, 12:24:13 am »
I downloaded it for you marks, bby. I also showed it to all my mates who don't know how to play MaB so expect cancer.

PERFECT

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2015, 12:26:38 am »
Looks good m9
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2015, 12:27:55 am »
If you l like NW chances are you will like this, better skins, no rifles, melee feels the same, better shooting and better textures.

Get better flags pls tho Morks.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Earth Bby

• Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2015, 12:41:59 am »
If you l like NW chances are you will like this, better skins, no rifles, melee feels the same, better shooting and better textures.

WHICH FLAGS

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2015, 12:42:47 am »

WHICH FLAGS
I dunno I just noticed a few of them looked a bit, paper/plastic? I'm sure someone can tell me which.  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Earth Bby

• Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2015, 12:48:03 am »

WHICH FLAGS
I dunno I just noticed a few of them looked a bit, paper/plastic? I'm sure someone can tell me which.  ::)

Put ultra on everything looks good then, flags were hand made so maybe thats it. (Kochi is a babe)

Offline Miller786

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2015, 07:47:58 am »
no rifles
haters gonna hate  :'( merks u could have just made them abit more accurate in comparison to normal WaT muskets, y u do dis and yes i read the sticky thread but im still creieing
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 07:54:24 am by Miller786 »

Offline DarthTaco

• Major
  • Modding merc at your service!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2015, 08:08:38 am »
The decision to remove Rifles was made by the team in favor of the majority of the community. Whigs and Tories has always been advertised as a line battle mod, and we're going to keep it as such for the forseeable future. The majority of the regiments in the mod are line infantry, and the way rifles are played is countering the way that the mod is meant to be played. The accuracy difference between the line infantry, and even the LIGHT infantry would be too great when compared to riflemen, they'd simply be overpowered when it comes to LB's, especially when tight packed formations are required to cause damage in LB's. Now yes, historically that's what happened, large fluffly blobs of red meat to shoot at. This is a mod, however, and the gameplay and opinion of the community are what matters.

While I'm a personal advocate for riflemen, I can see why Marks want's them to remain out of the mod for the time being. It's something we all need to get used to.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 08:12:11 am by DarthTaco »

Offline Wolfus

• Sergeant
  • Commander of the 32nd Light Company
    • View Profile
    • 32nd Enlistment Website
  • Nick: 32nd_Lt_Wolfus
  • Side: Union
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2015, 04:51:45 pm »
The decision to remove Rifles was made by the team in favor of the majority of the community. Whigs and Tories has always been advertised as a line battle mod, and we're going to keep it as such for the forseeable future. The majority of the regiments in the mod are line infantry, and the way rifles are played is countering the way that the mod is meant to be played. The accuracy difference between the line infantry, and even the LIGHT infantry would be too great when compared to riflemen, they'd simply be overpowered when it comes to LB's, especially when tight packed formations are required to cause damage in LB's. Now yes, historically that's what happened, large fluffly blobs of red meat to shoot at. This is a mod, however, and the gameplay and opinion of the community are what matters.

While I'm a personal advocate for riflemen, I can see why Marks want's them to remain out of the mod for the time being. It's something we all need to get used to.
The saddest words I've ever read... when in the context of this mod thread.

Offline turanafon

• Sergeant Major
  • TRNC - Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JudgeY
  • Side: Union
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2015, 05:40:03 pm »
just downloaded , cant wait to try it.
UA-Eagle Brigade-Staff_Adjutant_Ichabod_Crane

https://imgur.com/a/CQ8Uzv3

Offline Sandford

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg Honor Ojczyzna
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Rotmistrz_Sandford
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2015, 10:37:56 pm »
Does there happen to be a version that does not use an exe? I'm having the same problem I had with NaS, where the exe tells me I am missing NW...  :'(

Offline Earth Bby

• Board Moderator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2015, 10:38:41 pm »
Does there happen to be a version that does not use an exe? I'm having the same problem I had with NaS, where the exe tells me I am missing NW...  :'(

Hmm, i'll get a rar file up maybe a few people are asking for it. Maybe tonight  8)