• View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Look
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2016, 03:08:46 pm »
1,2,3 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AeroNinja

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 03:10:31 pm »
Good. Now I can play on console in peace. Now bannerlord pls and I'm set.

Offline Michael Sparks

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2016, 03:43:37 pm »
its like autism, but portable

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2016, 04:00:31 pm »
Speaking as if console isn't already autism kekkles
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2016, 04:51:46 pm »
other than PC is cancer destroys games.

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2016, 06:56:43 pm »
Looks like aids

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2016, 11:33:06 pm »

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 11:40:24 pm »
Might as well take this post and paste it here. Anyone want to discuss this?

Begs the question though if this means M&B II: Bannerlord will be post-PC-release developed for consoles as well. And then the whole can of worms about..
Modification modules
Mods for short, are as many players know the non-Native, non-vanilla modules available for download made by members of the community for the community. This is slightly unrelated but still relevant to the discussion of mods itself: Fallout 4 and Bethesda. Bethesda rolled out a system on Xbox One that allows mod support for Fallout 4. Previously only the PC version could support player-made mods. This was unprecedented in recent gaming news as mods on consoles were thought to be impossible before, least IIRC. Bethesda is currently attempting to make this mods system work on the PS4 as well. Many ungrateful console users have demanded for the feature of mods to work on console because of this news. Also the whole outrage of not-original uploads of mods to consoles by other users than the mod author(s). However due to the technical aspects/roadblocks of the PS4 console itself, this feature is not as easily done as Xbox One. Since Xbox One is more akin to a Windows OS for reasons of Microsoft's handiwork. In short, and please keep this in a spoiler box, would Taleworlds have any intention to bring M&B: Warband mods to consoles? So back to M&B: Warband, with this release on consoles soon, this is a good question to ask about the game. Let's face the truth, M&B: Warband is an old game, for many players, Native can become boring quickly. If many people get bored after buying the game on console, this could have a considerable, and negative, impact on M&B: Warband's reputation. DLCs of Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest helped spice this up in addition to the mods. In a nutshell, is M&B: Warband on consoles one-and-done release or does Taleworlds plan to support the console post-release? I want to be clear, I am not advocating for mods on the console version. Official DLCs would be nice for the console crowd, but many would not be able to appreciate the mods the community has made without the PC user perspective. The fanbase of especially console games can be a rabid dog sometimes, only keen to bark insults and snarl in jest to everything. By no right should the Warband console version, or consoles themselves, detract from M&B II: Bannerlord's development on PC and planned support.
[close]
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Nick Lazanis

• Donator
  • Sex,droga i Bodiroga.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2016, 01:20:26 am »
isn't it also an nvida shield game lol