Author Topic: N I P E X - Graphics Designs - Threads / Signatures / Headers - OPEN!  (Read 55169 times)

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline Velociraptor

• Major
  • Vive la France, vive la cavalerie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex-General Ve corps/ Ex-7eHuss
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Digital Art Workshop - NiPhix -- Headers - Signatures - Threads
« Reply #181 on: September 25, 2016, 09:49:12 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature -  Sign
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - 7e Régiment de Hussards
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - dark colours and golden if you can
Any personal things to add? - add please "Présent toujours"

Thanks a lot bro ;)

Offline Lecourbe

• First Lieutenant
  • Par le fer quand le feu manque !
    • View Profile
    • 61e Regiment's Thread
  • Nick: Lecourbe™
  • Side: Union
« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2016, 07:47:33 am »
GG NiPhix!

Really well donc :p

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2016, 04:26:23 pm »
Day 4,093.

Life is a barren wasteland filled of nothing but the past memories in which I lived a life I took for granted. I have not browsed a reddit page for about 342 days now. The thought of just clicking on a click-bait title generates the long lost excitement I once bore in my youth. The times in which I lived a flourishing life filled with adventure and enigma around every corner I turned have vanished before my very eyes. The only enjoyment I get in this land of death is counting the days in which I await for papa pupper NiPhix to add the letter e at the end of 63 to my signature. This started as a favor in which I sat patiently in astounding elation for the final e on the end of 63. But soon it took a spin into the deafening gloom that would become the eternal wait. At first I thought I could handle the situation at hand, it seemed almost possible in my young eyes at the time. How I was a fool. No where would I predict the slow and harrowing wait that would continue for eternity. I had a wife.... a child when this all started. I thought I would be able to see them when this was all over. My son was six years of age before my departure. I do not know his age no longer. On the days I get lucky and receive word from my wife via carrier stork, I get word on the status of the household I once held dear to my heart. Those days are far gone. I have no idea what has become of my beloved wife and cherished son. How I would give a limb to just graze the ends of my wifes hair with my succulent hands and smell the lavender she once garnished on her skin. How I would end it all here where I stand now just to gaze at the smile my son wore on his face when I picked him up from soccer practice. But I no longer will be able to long for what I love, nor will I ever live a life of happiness in this clandestine death capsule I scurry through in the barren remnants of my last breathe in this perished time we call life. This could've gone a different way, it could have changed. I could have gotten an e at the end of 63. I could have seen the light that the others before me have seen. But papa pupper NiPhix stared me in the eye with the malice of 100 neckbeards and he spit in my face. As my eyes close for the last time, my mind in a celebration from the thought of escaping this land I have detested for so long. Just as the last of my spirit drifted from the sockets of life god had given me, the final image I witnessed was that of a gleaming NiPhix staring down at my lifeless corpse with a crooked smile edged across his face. As he formed a V and N with his two hands signifying the almighty power of the vape nation, I finally drifted into eternal sleep. Farewell papa pupper NiPhix, farewell.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:56:53 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2016, 06:34:20 pm »
HAha you don't have an e. What a loser
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2016, 08:38:19 pm »
Day 4,093.

Life is a barren wasteland filled of nothing but the past memories in which I lived a life I took for granted. I have not browsed a reddit page for about 342 days now. The thought of just clicking on a click-bait title generates the long lost excitement I once bore in my youth. The times in which I lived a flourishing life filled with adventure and enigma around every corner I turned have vanished before my very eyes. The only enjoyment I get in this land of death is counting the days in which I await for papa pupper NiPhix to add the letter e at the end of 63 to my signature. This started as a favor in which I sat patiently in astounding elation for the final e on the end of 63. But soon it took a spin into the deafening gloom that would become the eternal wait. At first I thought I could handle the situation at hand, it seemed almost possible in my young eyes at the time. How I was a fool. No where would I predict the slow and harrowing wait that would continue for eternity. I had a wife.... a child when this all started. I thought I would be able to see them when this was all over. My son was six years of age before my departure. I do not know his age no longer. On the days I get lucky and receive word from my wife via carrier stork, I get word on the status of the household I once held dear to my heart. Those days are far gone. I have no idea what has become of my beloved wife and cherished son. How I would give a limb to just graze the ends of my wifes hair with my succulent hands and smell the lavender she once garnished on her skin. How I would end it all here where I stand now just to gaze at the smile my son wore on his face when I picked him up from soccer practice. But I no longer will be able to long for what I love, nor will I ever live a life of happiness in this clandestine death capsule I scurry through in the barren remnants of my last breathe in this perished time we call life. This could've gone a different way, it could have changed. I could have gotten an e at the end of 63. I could have seen the light that the others before me have seen. But papa pupper NiPhix stared me in the eye with the malice of 100 neckbeards and he spit in my face. As my eyes close for the last time, my mind in a celebration from the thought of escaping this land I have detested for so long. Just as the last of my spirit drifted from the sockets of life god had given me, the final image I witnessed was that of a gleaming NiPhix staring down at my lifeless corps with a crooked smile edged across his face. As he formed a V and N with his two hands signifying the almighty power of the vape nation, I finally drifted into eternal sleep. Farewell papa pupper NiPhix, farewell.

AeroNinja

« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2016, 08:18:15 pm »
I am alive again. College... I'll try to do these things fast.

Offline Hari

• Captain
  • 4e_Art_CplFo_Harhi
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 30, 2016, 10:41:21 pm »
Header/Thread/Signature - Signature
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - 4e Régiment d'Artillerie à Pied
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Dark blue, brown
Any personal things to add? - /
IF a request for a thread (which sections do you want on the thread?(Ranks, battle honors, etc...)) - /

I love you  ;D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 07:58:59 am by Hari »

Offline Luiggi

• Captain
  • LM | ⚜ Luiggi ⚜
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 01, 2016, 12:06:46 am »
Header/Thread/Signature - Signature
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - 1er Régiment de Voltigeurs
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Dark green and silver
Any personal things to add? - /
IF a request for a thread (which sections do you want on the thread?(Ranks, battle honors, etc...)) - /
[5e]Napo: la vie j'ai envie d'economiser mon argent t d'aller voir chaque perosnne que j'aime pas dans ce jeu pour alller leur casser la gueule mdrrrr

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #189 on: October 01, 2016, 12:32:41 am »
Header/Thread/Signature - Thread
Regiment name (be as detailed as you can) - 40th (2nd Somersetshire) Regiment of Foot
What colour scheme do you like? (black white, dark colours, bright...) - Dark Red and white colours for a British regiment
Any personal things to add? -  "The Excellers" somewhere toward the begining
IF a request for a thread (which sections do you want on the thread?(Ranks, battle honors, etc...)) - information area, ranks, roster

thank you my thread looks like a turd sandwich :(

AeroNinja

« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2016, 06:43:19 pm »
Tommoz and Monday new things r coming.  :-*

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2016, 07:33:39 am »
FUCK SQUIRTS DONT DO IT KRONOX GOT ME MUTED FOR LONG ASS TIME

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2016, 03:16:23 pm »
FUCK SQUIRTS DONT DO IT KRONOX GOT ME MUTED FOR LONG ASS TIME

D;

Now I'm spooked.

AeroNinja

« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2016, 03:24:35 pm »
Putting the apps on hold for now. Untill I finished all the requests. Just noticed, I got a lot of work to do.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2016, 09:17:53 pm »
memes