Author Topic: My Apologies towards the community - regarding reg hopping  (Read 867 times)

AeroNinja

My Apologies towards the community - regarding reg hopping
« on: January 15, 2018, 08:11:52 pm »
Dear community

First of all no this is not a drama post. And before you say to yourselves oh look here he is again. I just wanted to make a few things clear and explain them. When I was a little bit younger I used to hop from one regiment to another, and it was a big mistake I made. It was not honorable and it was childish. I destroyed good friendships I had with people due to this. I insulted other people who called me a reg hopper, when they were right and I was wrong. Now you may ask yourselves why do you even care? Well I do care as I'm part of this community. This game and community is one of my only relieves of the stress that real life brings. I'm really honored to play with all the people I have met in this community. I still have some good friendships with other people on this forum. Ofcourse there are disagreements and one will dislike one another. It's normal. Nobody is perfect.

When I joined the 17e (Pieter's) I was a bit older. At the age of 20 now half a year ago, I came to the conclusion I was very wrong about it all. The 17e gave me a feeling that it could let me stay into one reg without hopping to an other one. When I was made Caporal (Corporal) in the 17e I was astonished. I couldn't believe it. Not because of the new tag I gained, or new higher position. It was all about respect I actually gained from all members of the regiment and it did feel good. I also joined the 85e for a first time under the name Yukimura, I also used a lot of other names in the past, and I reg hopped from it to a reg I don't know anymore. Now I'm back in their reg and I want to say thanks to the superior officers of that reg to give a second chance. A lot of veterans have joined that regiment and it's my goal now to actually play my whole NW journey in that regiment until the end. I want to apology to everyone I actually offended by these deeds. I just want my name restored so we can just get along again. I'm not asking you to like me, I'm just asking you, if you want to accept my apologies so we can actually communicate in the future again as normal human beings without insulting each other or trash talking.

I know it's shameful what I did. The past can't be changed and I hope these deeds can stay in the past and we can actually move on now.
By the end of this post, I want to thank you for taking the time to read this. Once again I apologize for everything wrong I did. It's hard for regiments to keep it at date all the time when someone keeps hopping.

Ps: I will lock this thread so there will be no drama. I just wanted to explain something and say sorry for the wrongly immature things I did. If you wish to contact me for this, just send me a PM or add me on Steam. You're all welcome to do so. I will respond to constructive criticism only. I can take criticism but not in a trollish way.

Kind regards
Yours sincerely
NiPh.