Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Origins  (Read 3047 times)

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Assassin's Creed Origins
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2017, 11:32:27 pm »
Assasin's Creed:We Wuz Kangz n shet edition

nicememe

Offline Coldstreamer

• First Lieutenant
  • Leader of 1er Suisse, Ski Instructor, Paintballer
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
  • Nick: J-Man11
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2017, 02:45:00 pm »
Honestly I have only liked Assassins creed 3 and black flag. All the other ones were bad imo

I loved AC 2 and Brotherhood. Revelations was a throwaway so was III, Unity for me as well. Syndicate could of been good but got so goddamn repetitive.

Wait till this shit goes on sale. It's worth a playthrough.
i just couldn’t get into brotherhood.

TBH the reason I probably liked 3 was because it was in America and God bless America

I liked 3 because of the Mansion missions, so you can get money and materials, I personally loved that, and the trading

AeroNinja

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2017, 02:46:54 pm »
I liked the third one because it was my favorite setting in the whole franchise.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2017, 03:20:18 pm »
Why on earth did the Asian ones have to be in 2D :(.

AeroNinja

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 04:46:37 pm »
I KNOW RIGHT. Sucker Punch is the new thing. Fuck AC. They finally did something with samurai in open world aswell with Stealth. Ubisoft can kiss my arse same with EA.

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2017, 12:10:51 pm »
Spoiler

its actually quite good, its not glitchy..

Agreed, the edgy shit to say is that every new AC sucks but the reality is this is the best AC game since Black Flag. A huge open world that really feels like it is reacting to your moves. It's not glitchy and the grind elements of crafting are well balanced.

The "combat is autistic" just means they haven't spent any time in the game at all. You can't just sit there and be a counter god. You actually have to move and switch targets later in the game if you want to be successful. There are a variety of enemies and they will fuck you up if you aren't smart.

What it sounds like is George didn't even play the game at all tbh.
[close]

I bought the game on release day and am 3/4 into the story. The combat is retarded. I remember in the first fight in the game Bayek spazzed out and the game crashed like 3 times, when I finally was able to complete the fight it was chunky and the graphic shaders were all screwed up. I'm playing it on xbox so PC might be different, although I doubt it.

Being the best AC game since Black Flag isn't that hard now is it? Sure, I'll give it that title, but that's really not an achievement. I mean, the games since black flag have been Unity and Syndicate (not including Rogue here since it was made by a different studio), both pretty glitchy and shitty games. Even Ubisoft themselves recognized that the games have gotten a bit shit and that's why they took a break for a year and switched the studio to develop and publish the series.