Author Topic: Call of Duty: WWII  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Call of Duty: WWII
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 04:37:36 pm »
Can't set the bar TOO high now, can we?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 04:48:02 pm »
Well I am expecting a better looking COD2 with more cutscenes. I wish there would be more, maybe I would actually purchase a CoD game for once, but I am sure there won't.

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2017, 04:50:29 pm »
Yeah well we have seen fancy trailers before when the actual game was a huge disappointment...

(Yes I am lookng at you ACIII)
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2017, 08:29:13 pm »
Well I am expecting a better looking COD2 with more cutscenes.

That's a bit too much to hope for. I'd applaud them if the MP was anything like the CoD 2 MP but it likely won't be. Ofc we gotta have those silly killstreaks rewards, red dot sights everywhere and grenade launchers for everyone, otherwise it ain't CoD.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2017, 09:18:20 pm »
Don't forget snipers

Offline Olafson

• FSE Developer
  • #friendsforever
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FSE_Olafson
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 09:26:08 pm »
I still remember the red dot sights and all those semi automatic weapons in BF1... The horror.

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2017, 04:45:49 pm »
Let us play as the Germans after Blitzkrieg and enjoy all the French women throwing themselves at us
But muh evil nazis

AeroNinja

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2017, 04:50:42 pm »
Defo a pass for me. Gotta hate the WW era games. Fucking overused. I don't get it why people don't like something new like futuristic. Just because it would break the multiplayer? Oh please come on...

A modern era game would be fantastic aswell.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2017, 05:15:53 pm »
It would be nice to play as a German or Scandinavian or literally anything else then Americans or Main Allies.

In games past, they've done a good job of making multiple theaters, for ex, Call of Duty 2 had 3 fronts, American Rangers, British in North Africa, and Soviets in Eastern Front, and Call of Duty WaW did a Pacific Front which was really fun to play.

Hopefully we'll see multiple theaters besides the stagnant Western front that everyone has played but we'll probably end up playing as a black-transgender-muslim-French resistance fighter
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 11:33:53 pm »
Anyone playing the SP?

Offline joer5835

• Brigadier General
  • My face is tired.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Joer
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 11:42:01 pm »
Playing CoD for only the singleplayer is like paying a prostitute for just a hug.
Polan is of dangerous to FSE
Im from Poland , a land of lawlessness

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 02:56:41 am »
Playing CoD for only the singleplayer is like paying a prostitute for just a hug.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2017, 05:15:38 am »
Anyone playing the SP?
Story is shite, missions aren't that fun. Missions where you can fly a plane and drive a tank are painful because the controls are fucking awful which is a shame I remember the CoD 5 tank mission being fun as hell. Characters weren't likeable. No epic moments like you had in CoD 2/4/5.

Bought the game for the Zombies and I am not disappointing in that. Really cool feeling to it and its actually somewhat difficult... So I definitely like the new version. Multiplayer reminds me of BF1 multiplayer abit, really shitty starting guns and no balance.

EDIT: Almost forgot, it took me 4 hours to finish the game and complete the zombies prologue. That's INCLUDING what felt like an hour of cutscenes in between and during each mission.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 05:21:10 am by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2017, 10:17:26 pm »
Anyone playing the SP?
Story is shite, missions aren't that fun. Missions where you can fly a plane and drive a tank are painful because the controls are fucking awful which is a shame I remember the CoD 5 tank mission being fun as hell. Characters weren't likeable. No epic moments like you had in CoD 2/4/5.

Bought the game for the Zombies and I am not disappointing in that. Really cool feeling to it and its actually somewhat difficult... So I definitely like the new version. Multiplayer reminds me of BF1 multiplayer abit, really shitty starting guns and no balance.

EDIT: Almost forgot, it took me 4 hours to finish the game and complete the zombies prologue. That's INCLUDING what felt like an hour of cutscenes in between and during each mission.
That’s what I heard. Too bad... I loved Word at war and COD 2

Nicememe

AeroNinja

« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 10:32:54 pm »
World at War and the bad company games from battlefield are the most fun shooter games I ever played.