Author Topic: Monty's IJA (1886-1909) Skins ( TAKING SKIN REQUEST)  (Read 4357 times)

Offline 32nd_Rct_Schinider

• Sergeant Major
  • 32nd_Rct_Schindier At yer service sir!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32ndte_Rct_Schinider.5thVa
  • Side: Confederacy
Monty's IJA (1886-1909) Skins ( TAKING SKIN REQUEST)
« on: August 01, 2016, 02:06:22 am »
                                                                                      MONTY's IJA SKINS
                                                                                                      My ingame name is : Lady_Monty hit me up if ya see me xD

I, Monty, ( That's my ingame name) here to provide you skins, of Japanese Soldiers that saw service from 1886 towards 1909, these uniforms may seem somewhat familiar to some of you, and perhaps not, but these uniforms are a great pride of mine, and as a submodder, i feel like its my duty to release it for you al to enjoy  ;)

IMPERIAL GUARDS (Konoe Shidan)
                                                   Formed on 1867, later saw action is many battle's around the Russo Japanese war and the Satsuma rebellion
                                                                             But after World war II the regiment was disbanded on 1945.

Spoiler
[close]

RANKER

Spoiler
[close]

NCO

Spoiler
[close]

OFFICER|

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL INFANTRY (Rikugun)
                                                   Japanese Soldier's formed from the following clans : Satsuma, Choshu and other's province of Japan.
                                                                             These Uniforms would see action during the Russo- Japanese War.
                                                                                           Characteristics : Yellow Braids meaning Land Troops
                                                                                  Red Collar's meaning Infantry ( This colour code will be used till 1939)

Spoiler
[close]

RANKER                                                                                                                             

Spoiler
[close]

NCO

Spoiler
[close]

OFFICER|

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY (???)
                                                                         Mounted Soldier's of the Japanese Army, ready to slaughter anybody trying to disrupt the Emperor's goals.
                                                                                                                                 Formed on 1871-1945

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY RANKER                                       

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY NCO                                       

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY OFFICER

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY GUARDS (???)
                                                                         Mounted Soldier's of the Japanese Army, ready to slaughter anybody trying to disrupt the Emperor's goals.
                                                                                                                                 Formed on 1867-1945

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY GUARDSMEN

Spoiler
[close]

IMPERIAL CAVALRY OFFICER

Spoiler
[close]

TO DO LIST :

-Greatcoats

-Summer Tunic

-Flags/Standards.

Enjoy boiiis

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/?ing6ddnwiby3i86

BROKEN SAMURAI FIX : https://www.mediafire.com/?624qdnd9cfpfzi6
                                                                                             BROKEN SAMURAI FIX : http://www.mediafire.com/download/o1jzsb4o29vtlyo/bi_hats_japanese.brf

EDIT: AND FOR SOME STUPID REASON I FORGOT TO PUT
THE MMTEXTURE OR BI_MATERIALS SO HERE IT IS, CLUMSY LITTLE ME :3
https://www.mediafire.com/?la7wt9j6n439a8i

HERES TEXTURE FILE:
https://www.mediafire.com/?xlfd1yrgrkj2zsi

TUTORIAL : Replace them in the Resource file

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 09:37:47 pm by 32nd_Rct_Schinider »

Offline Parrot

• Board Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel - Equestrian Foreign Legion
    • View Profile
    • EQFL Homepage
  • Nick: ExParrot
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Monty's IJA (1886-1909) Skins.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 02:14:11 am »
they're fantastic! great work!! :3
Check out mods I've worked on: Blood and Iron: Age of Imperialism, and North and South!

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 03:05:30 am »
Not a big fan of Japan but they look great nice job

Offline Malkolm R. Lind

• Major
  • Why do drugs when you can listen to music?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Illya
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 09:25:31 am »
This is fucken good!

Offline 32nd_Rct_Schinider

• Sergeant Major
  • 32nd_Rct_Schindier At yer service sir!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32ndte_Rct_Schinider.5thVa
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 01:35:15 pm »
 Thank you all!  ;D