Author Topic: Fixing Steam Signatures  (Read 5220 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
Fixing Steam Signatures
« on: October 12, 2015, 02:00:37 am »
A quick tutorial for adjusting Steam Signatures properly. You can apply this procediment to link your images or signature to any website but today I'm focusing specially on https://steamsignature.com/

This is a wrong Steam Signature

Code
[url=https://steamsignature.com/][img]https://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198061240507.png[/img][/url]

Click on it and you'll see. This is the normal link the Steam Signature gives you when creating a default signature. The maker gives you the image, but it is your task to edit the link. Just manually replace the default url (url= ... ) with your steam profile one.

This is a proper one. As easy as changing the marked direction with your steam url.

Code
[url=https://steamcommunity.com/id/Walter_Black][img]https://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198061240507.png[/img][/url]
As mentioned before, i have replaced the default url wich is https://steamsignature.com/ with my profile one , https://steamcommunity.com/id/Walter_Black Just click on the second image and voilà! you'll see how it works.

How do I get my Steam url?
You only have to right-click on your steam profile and you'll get an option to copy your steam url. I also reccomend to log into your steam account using your browser (Steam might ask you to enter a code sent to your mail when logging in, its k) and you'll always be able to load your profile and get the url much easier.
Know you can use this feature not only when using a Steam Signature thing but any signature, the one i'm using right now is a clear example.

Contact me if you have any questions or problems. Now chaps, fix your steam signatures kthxbai.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:31:56 pm by Marshal_Chicken »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Fixing Steam Signatures
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 02:02:56 am »
thank you so much omg this has actually been bothering me a bit as I keep on noticing it whenever I hover over steamsig links. i thought it was too stupid to mention and then I see you make a thread about it ggwp chickerino pleberino ;3

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 02:05:52 am »
thank you so much omg this has actually been bothering me a bit as I keep on noticing it whenever I hover over steamsig links. i thought it was too stupid to mention and then I see you make a thread about it ggwp chickerino pleberino ;3
ayy thx, yeah i just clicked in one and went to that maker page and though "oh well, again..:"
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 02:08:41 am »
ayy thx, yeah i just clicked in one and went to that maker page and though "oh well, again..:"
yea some people sheesh

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 02:45:49 am »
xD
#justice4padawan

Haze

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 02:56:26 pm »
ty for this post.

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 05:32:10 pm »
Minor edition.

Bump.
#justice4padawan

Phailur

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2016, 06:00:57 pm »
Cool but as useless as catalonia

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2016, 06:08:14 pm »
Nice tutorial Chicken!

When can we see a tutorial from you? Can't wait for one! Possibly about how to make a post on FSE?

Phailur

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2016, 06:14:34 pm »
Nice tutorial Chicken!

When can we see a tutorial from you? Can't wait for one! Possibly about how to make a post on FSE?
Ah nein, die gestapo. To the meme-protection center i go

Offline Fwuffy

• General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2016, 06:14:44 pm »
kinda sad that this was needed lol

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2016, 03:50:49 pm »
Nice tutorial Chicken!

When can we see a tutorial from you? Can't wait for one! Possibly about how to make a shitpost on FSE?
There, fixed

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2016, 06:37:53 pm »
Thats what i said to myself when i saw the spartans new thread, cool template but obe should check out this tutorial  ::)
#justice4padawan

Phailur

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2016, 12:59:24 am »
Thats what i said to myself when i saw the spartans new thread, cool template but obe should check out this tutorial  ::)
rekt