Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 860434 times)

Offline Turpin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Turpin
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4185 on: April 01, 2017, 02:00:53 pm »
Hello!

I'm on the lookout for a regiment, my preferences are:
  • UK/EU-Based
  • 18+ Community
  • Play as a British unit (not essential, preferred)

Because of my schedule, I cannot attend events/training on Saturdays or Mondays with any regularity, please keep that in mind.

I've logged roughly 2000+ hours in M&B, 1100 of that on Steam. I've been away from NW for some time but despite being a bit rusty I consider myself a fair melee fighter. I have no preference to role be it cav, line, light or artillery. If I sound like someone who would fit your regiment, contact me on here or Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/richard_turpin).

Turpin.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4186 on: April 01, 2017, 02:13:46 pm »
Hello!

• UK/EU-Based
  • 18+ Community

Because of my schedule, I cannot attend events/training on Saturdays or Mondays with any regularity, please keep that in mind.

I've logged roughly 2000+ hours in M&B, 1100 of that on Steam. I've been away from NW for some time but despite being a bit rusty I consider myself a fair melee fighter. I have no preference to role be it cav, line, light or artillery. If I sound like someone who would fit your regiment, contact me on here or Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/id/richard_turpin).

Turpin.
Contacted

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Some sort of a generalist
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG Robert Murphy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4187 on: April 01, 2017, 05:33:20 pm »
Hello!

• UK/EU-Based
  • 18+ Community

Turpin.
Contacted

Alex always so quick  ::)  ;D
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

AeroNinja

« Reply #4188 on: April 01, 2017, 05:37:48 pm »
Hello!

• UK/EU-Based
  • 18+ Community

Turpin.
Contacted

It's because he has such a little roster. :P

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4189 on: April 01, 2017, 05:39:55 pm »
Hello!

• UK/EU-Based
  • 18+ Community

Turpin.
Contacted

It's because he has such a little roster. :P

Lol :P
Regiment history:
15thHussars_CoH_Sir_Spill | 3rdFG_Sjt_Robert_Murphy-Gren Company | 93rd_Sjt_Robert_Murphy
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4190 on: April 01, 2017, 06:25:05 pm »
Hello!

• UK/EU-Based
  • 18+ Community

Turpin.
Contacted

Why do people always call me Alex, its not my name.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4191 on: April 01, 2017, 06:39:34 pm »
Yes but Alax is autistic so we will stick with Alex
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4192 on: April 01, 2017, 07:03:31 pm »
haha sorry Alax

Yes but Alax is autistic so we will stick with Alex

Ooow Price you bad ass :-*

Alex is easier indeed
Regiment history:
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #4193 on: April 02, 2017, 01:37:15 am »

Quis separabit?
"Who shall seperate us?"

About

The London Irish Rifles are a band of individuals that has remained together for over a year. We are a skirmisher regiment and are rifles, or occasionally light infantry; we also periodically have line infantry detachments during linebattles. Each member can distinguish himself individually, with period British military awards, decorations, and ranks; marksman contests during training and even written despatches for distinguishable acts during linebattles. For all our information (ranks, structure, schedule, muster roll, et cetera), check out our Steam Group discussions, which is pinned at the bottom of the post. You can also find us on our FSE thread, also pinned below, where we were originally raised.

Event Schedule

Monday 8 PM EST - Training
Tuesday 8 PM EST - 50thWK Tuesday Linebattle
Thursday 8 PM EST  - Training
Friday 9 PM EST - Friday Hardcore Linebattle
Saturday 8 PM EST - 41st Saturday Linebattle

Enlisting & Contacting Us

To join us simply add Captain Jetch on steam
Also add Lieutenant Stealth on steam
Taleworlds forum contact: Colour-Sergeant NickyJ on steam

Our thread on FSE
Our thread on Taleworlds

"You need not be Irish in order to join. You become Irish by adoption."

Offline Sir_Spill

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4194 on: April 02, 2017, 05:05:04 am »

Every army has among its establishment a unit which is considered its élite. In the British Army under the Duke of Wellington one or two units, such as those of the Light Division, could lay claim to élite status on the basis of their records. But surely the élite troops of Wellington's army were the Foot Guards. On being asked a few years after Waterloo for his opinion as to the relative merits of the Foot Guards and the Line regiments of the British Army, Wellington said, 'Oh! I am all for the Guards - all for the Guards.'

Who we are

The 3rd Regiment of Foot Guards is a British Foot Guard regiment with a long and exceptional history, who can trace their origin back to 1642 when, by order of King Charles I, the regiment was raised by Archibald Campbell, 1st Marquess of Argyll for service in Ireland, and was known as the Marquis of Argyll's Royal Regiment. As one of the senior infantry regiments of the British Army, the 3rd takes precedence after the 2nd Regiment of Foot Guards, and is subsequently followed by the line infantry in the Infantry Order of Precedence. As Foot Guards our primary focus differs little from traditional line infantry; advancing steadily across the battlefield whilst demolishing those who stand in our way, be they line infantry, rifleman or otherwise.

Linebattle screenshots.

(Click to expand)

[close]

If you are looking for a serious, disciplined and competitive regiment then enlist with the 3rd!
Find your local recruiting party today!

Add [3rdFG] Sir_Spill on steam if you have any questions.

Regiment history:
NA 71st_Rgl_Sir_Spill

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4195 on: April 02, 2017, 09:52:16 am »

The The Nr5 "Kleist" Infanterie Regiment are recruiting now! If you are looking for a Line Infantry Regiment with over 120 members and you are within the European region, then this is the one for you! We value discipline and devotion above all although we welcome both new players and experienced ones! We are a very friendly and open community to people of all backgrounds provided that you abide by our regiment's code of honour. If you would be interested in joining then simply add me on steam.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 07:18:32 pm by Daniel Carrick »

Offline visionairy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Natsu
« Reply #4196 on: April 02, 2017, 06:33:08 pm »

6th Lanca & Warwickshire

History
Napoleonic Wars

The regiment was sent to Nova Scotia in May 1787 and took part in the capture of Saint Pierre and Miquelon in May 1793.[27] After returning to England, it embarked for the Netherlands in September 1799 and fought at the Battle of Alkmaar in October 1799 during the Anglo-Russian invasion of Holland.

The regiment was sent to Portugal in August 1808[29] for service in the Napoleonic Wars and fought under General Sir John Moore at the Battle of Corunna in January 1809, before being evacuated to England later that month.
It returned to the Peninsula in October 1810[31] where it fought at the Siege of Badajoz in March 1812, the Battle of Salamanca in July 1812 and the Battle of Vitoria in June 1813 as well as the Siege of San Sebastián in September 1813.
It then pursued the French Army into France and saw action at the Battle of the Nivelle in November 1813 and at the Battle of the Nive in December 1813.
It embarked for North America in June 1814 for service in the War of 1812 and saw action at the Battle of Bladensburg in August 1814, the Burning of Washington later in August 1814 and the Battle of Baltimore in September 1814 as well as the capture of Fort Bowyer in February 1815. It briefly returned to England in May 1815, before embarking for Flanders a few weeks later to fight at the Battle of Waterloo in June.

Ranks

Enlisted Ranks:

Cadet - Cad
Private - Pvt
Private First Class - Pfc
Regular - Rgl
Grenadier - Gren
Corporal - Cpl

Non Commisioned Officers:

Sergeant - Sgt
Sergeant Major - Sgt-Maj
Kingsman - Kgm

Officers

Second Lieutenant - 2Lt
First Lieutenant - 1Lt
Captain - Cpt
Colonel - Col

We are in search for new Privatiers.

How to Join:

Add the Following Commander: Visionairy
On Steam
Or take a look on our steam: teamspeak.orangelemon.nl:9007
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 08:50:59 pm by visionairy »

Offline RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RKR_OB_Kaiser_von_Magnerheim
« Reply #4197 on: April 02, 2017, 10:31:36 pm »
Regiment des Kaiserreichs

(A European, North American and Oceanic Regiment)

All are welcome to join the Regiment des Kaiserreichs (42nd Königsreicher Regiment). We are an international regiment that participates in European, North American  and Oceanic Events. Our schedule is listed below. Members are only required to go to at least one of these events a week.

European Region

Spoiler
Friday Training 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm GMT
Friday Line Battle 7:30 pm GMT - 8:30 pm GMT
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm GMT

Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm GMT
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm GMT - 8:00 pm GMT
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm GMT
[close]

North American Region

Spoiler
Friday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Friday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Friday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST

Saturday Training 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm EST
Saturday Line Battle 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm EST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm EST
[close]

Oceanic Region

Spoiler
Saturday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Saturday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Optional Saturday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST

Sunday Training 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST
Sunday Line Battle 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm AEST
Optional Sunday Regimental Game Session 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm AEST
[close]

Recent Battle Footage

Below is a recent video of the RKR at a Line Battle.

Interested in joining?

If you would like to join please add one of the gentlemen below.

European Region:

North American Region:

Oceanic Region:       

« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 06:44:30 pm by RKR_HB_Kaiser_Magnerheim »

Offline TheUglyBiscuit

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4198 on: April 03, 2017, 04:34:07 am »

The 11th Artillery Regiment is a Prussian regiment that formed in 1813 in the town of Kassel in northern Germany. Though not much is known about the actual regiment that fought for the glorious nation of Prussia, this regiment while focusing on skill and teamwork will also take a relaxed approach. If you are a new player and don't know where to start this is the place for you. Oldfreinds are more than welcome to join in as well!

Teamspeak:      ek974.teamspeak3.com

Rekrutieren
Soldat
Korporal
Feldwebel
Kapitän
Oberst
Heerführer

We are not too strict for enlistment, keep in mind this is an English speaking regiment. Both NA/EU people are accepted. If you are interested in joining send me a message on steam and/or leave a message here on the forum.(Steam link below). Training will be every Wednesday along with random multiplayer meet-ups just for fun. Events will be every weekend, as we grow in members we may have more events and training. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to let me know. See you on the field comrades.

Steam:
Experience:

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #4199 on: April 07, 2017, 03:55:42 pm »
Best NW leader looking for a home with some of my merry men, thought about making a regiment but I dont have enough time or effort tbh. Message me here - https://steamcommunity.com/id/rsemarks/