Author Topic: FREE MATT 2K17  (Read 2621 times)

Puppytron

FREE MATT 2K17
« on: May 08, 2017, 03:04:38 am »
How could you people not appreciate MATT for what he is? Why is this poor soul banned? You ruin everything.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: FREE MATT 2K17
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 07:39:38 am »
No??

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 09:42:41 am »
HE'LL BE BACK,

SOON

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 07:50:47 pm »

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2017, 09:15:54 pm »
Matt was banned? Lol.

AeroNinja

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2017, 09:47:48 pm »
unban matt for free memes

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2017, 10:58:17 pm »
I'm not one for cringe comedy so he can stay banned yeah

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2017, 11:10:33 pm »
He's a repented man, let him free
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2017, 11:20:55 pm »
He's a repented man, let him free
I've never witnessed a man change so much. Everyday that he isn't here, the farther we move from his light
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Puppytron

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2017, 12:07:13 am »

Spotted the square

"Thanks for the support guys its just ya know, its so stressful. I'm so renowned in the community, everyone's always expecting me to be that guy carrying the team, to be that guy going 130-2 on NA pub duels. To be the one that makes seemingly impossible clutches. It's just yall don't know what its like to be me, I walk into a server, and everyone knows who I am, and if I don't top perform, out perform everyone, people start doubting me, start talkin about me behind my back. I'm also fightin kids now with 30 ping, I got 80 that spikes to 110, it's just too hard to compete with that. Back in my prime days I could handle that shit no problem but the age is catching up with me."-MATT

How the fuck do you not love this guy? I bet your life is miserable and you make fun of people to raise your self esteem. Made some sick banner tho.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2017, 12:14:49 am »

Spotted the square

"Thanks for the support guys its just ya know, its so stressful. I'm so renowned in the community, everyone's always expecting me to be that guy carrying the team, to be that guy going 130-2 on NA pub duels. To be the one that makes seemingly impossible clutches. It's just yall don't know what its like to be me, I walk into a server, and everyone knows who I am, and if I don't top perform, out perform everyone, people start doubting me, start talkin about me behind my back. I'm also fightin kids now with 30 ping, I got 80 that spikes to 110, it's just too hard to compete with that. Back in my prime days I could handle that shit no problem but the age is catching up with me."-MATT

How the fuck do you not love this guy? I bet your life is miserable and you make fun of people to raise your self esteem. Made some sick banner tho.
You're very welcome

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2017, 12:25:32 am »
lol puppy of course you love this weak sauce banter. you're literally sucking the tit of someone who chewed off of bill. sure, his whole "i have a massive ego" banter was fun for a bit since bill was banned, but it became stale very quickly. the fact that you made a thread to support the oozing clown known as matt proves how desperate you are for the measly drops of "banter" matt produces. its too bad you became a fan of dry, overused and recycled banter, you really lowered yourself to degeneracy.

Puppytron

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 12:42:35 am »
lol puppy of course you love this weak sauce banter. you're literally sucking the tit of someone who chewed off of bill. sure, his whole "i have a massive ego" banter was fun for a bit since bill was banned, but it became stale very quickly. the fact that you made a thread to support the oozing clown known as matt proves how desperate you are for the measly drops of "banter" matt produces. its too bad you became a fan of dry, overused and recycled banter, you really lowered yourself to degeneracy.

You tried! Better luck next time I'm sure you'll figure it out one day. Some people are slower than others, and that is completely OK! The fact that you tried is all that matters, and just remember, you can't suck any harder at shitposting if you're already at rock bottom so I implore you to not give up and better yourself because there's no where to go from here but up. Keep up the effort!