Author Topic: NA All-Star Competition *RE-HOSTED*  (Read 45216 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Star Competition *RE-HOSTED*
« Reply #360 on: May 01, 2017, 10:30:58 pm »
Why did people even vote Alexander captain? He doesn't even play this game anymore lol
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #361 on: May 01, 2017, 10:56:52 pm »
Why did people even vote Alexander captain? He doesn't even play this game anymore lol
People like you voted for him.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2017, 12:40:06 am »
People like you voted for him.
i didnt even vote for him tho
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2017, 01:45:29 am »
Alexander comes back and makes 75th
Gets stomped on
Disbands
Comes back 6 months later
Runs for team captain
ay guys remember when i won tnwl ahehyyyy
disappears

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2017, 03:10:44 am »
-Windflower was irrelevant
-Then somehow captained team Canada in 2014
-but they did the worst they've ever done
-became irrelevant again
Don't shit talk your betters
huh

Offline Orcaryo

• By far the worst in melee
  • Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: May 02, 2017, 03:16:25 am »
-became irrelevant again
hypocrite

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #366 on: May 02, 2017, 03:17:19 am »
-became irrelevant again
hypocrite

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #367 on: May 02, 2017, 03:25:14 am »
-became irrelevant again
-Maccle is irrelevant
-We actually played Canadians and didn't do a shit captain job that had to rely on Americans to win even a single match (exposed)
-Joins me and Panda's reg, can't rely on all star players to carry him, isn't relevant at all and has to join the 3e to have a chance at being anybody at all
-Still gets stomped on by Americans every day

Don't disgrace my country ever again you fake nigga, and don't try to join our regiment ever again.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #368 on: May 02, 2017, 03:46:56 am »
-became irrelevant again
Let's break this down
-Windflower was irrelevant: Well, actually, seeing as how in 2014 you were calling yourself Theodin's son and sucking up to everyone good you could find while he was an NCO in the 54th and about to start the PSG, a successful reg, while you still can't even lead a successful groupfighting team, no
-Then somehow captained team Canada in 2014: Because myself and Windflower were the only Canadians at that time with an active fse account that could melee (seeing as how you were shit, and frankly still are), and honestly you're such a shit captain, this year and last year, so how can you even talk
-but they did the worst they've ever done: having been on all NWWC teams, I can tell you that the 2014 team was actually the best we've ever been, seeing as we faced better competition, and actually coordinated, so, lol
-became irrelevant again: and we're back to the PSG and 30th (basically the best two league two regiments in the past two years)
Don't shit talk your betters: your ego is writing cheques your ass can't catch, lol.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 03:53:55 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #369 on: May 02, 2017, 03:51:53 am »

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #370 on: May 02, 2017, 04:02:38 am »
Damn wildflower summoned a squad to bant me. Shame all my niggaz are dead or in jail or else I'd pull up on you braprptptotplrlto

Also you know nothing about my time in the 30th so you shouldn't comment on it. Probs should talk to panda if you're curious. And theo you literally put weekely tournament 4th places in your fse signature to flex your ego so don't talk to me about mine
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 04:05:50 am by maccle »
huh

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #371 on: May 02, 2017, 04:23:32 am »
WeastSide Red and Blue groupfighting teams were the best this game has ever seen

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2017, 04:32:34 am »
We are all Canadians. We should direct our anger towards Americans instead! F0CK GRIM$IGHT (even tho he canadian)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #373 on: May 02, 2017, 04:38:30 am »
Damn wildflower summoned a squad to bant me. Shame all my niggaz are dead or in jail or else I'd pull up on you braprptptotplrlto

Also you know nothing about my time in the 30th so you shouldn't comment on it. Probs should talk to panda if you're curious. And theo you literally put weekely tournament 4th places in your fse signature to flex your ego so don't talk to me about mine
Is that all you have to say? I know nothing about your time in the 30th? I'm the 2ic I know full well how your time in the regiment was lmao

WeastSide Red and Blue groupfighting teams were the best this game has ever seen
We did the most with the least amount of individual skill and still managed to do well

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #374 on: May 02, 2017, 04:56:58 am »

If you think my signature is an ego flex you must be retarded
But wait
You are   :o
Edit: you actually can't read lol. where's the 4th place in my signature? only the NA duel league is 4th place, and I've never come close to winning a weekly* duel tournament so idk what you're talking about lmao
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 04:58:38 am by Theodin »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)