Author Topic: ◇ North American Cavalry Groupfighting 5.v.5 Tournament ◇  (Read 17195 times)

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
  • Side: Union
Re: ◇ North American Cavalry Groupfighting 5.v.5 Tournament ◇
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2017, 05:36:14 am »
Mate if I'm worse than hitler, then bush did 9/11, I don't even have the time to act like hitler lol

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2017, 05:37:43 am »
Mate if I'm worse than hitler, then bush did 9/11, I don't even have the time to act like hitler lol
Your very existence qualifies you for the role
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2017, 05:44:32 am »
Karth is actually a professional memer
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2017, 05:46:20 am »
Thanks bro, I appreciate it  ;D

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2017, 05:47:09 am »
Haha funny you all think it's just because of me, grow up, it is just a game, just because we do things differently doesn't mean it isn't fun for us.  'Meme warring me' or trolling my guys on our teamspeak won't get you anywhere.
Oh okay because going in your officer channel and saying "hello" in a goofy voice warrants perma-banning 4 people including your members. And then having squirts delete a thread for this tourny as well as the google doc it was made on so it wouldn't be used for this again because it involves the PLG. Makes total sense considering NANWL is out the window for you because someone you don't like is involved with it.  8)

Note to moderators: Thunder or others if you feel like you need to clean up the thread at any point including my posts or others, please feel free. Rather have that than the thread locked.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2017, 05:58:00 am »
Thanks bro, I appreciate it  ;D
I got you
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2017, 06:01:57 am »
Silly. We have strict teamspeak rules that are up top, disrupting a serious officer meeting with all my guys is an obvious ban, you might think it was funny or a meme; but we do not, and the member that was banned knew better not to as well.  As for NANWL, I put that way past me, if I can beat every single reg in that league I literally could care less about it.  That's all, if you have any other questions you can msg me, just wanted to address the fake news  8)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2017, 06:12:18 am »
Silly. We have strict teamspeak rules that are up top, disrupting a serious officer meeting with all my guys is an obvious ban, you might think it was funny or a meme; but we do not, and the member that was banned knew better not to as well.  As for NANWL, I put that way past me, if I can beat every single reg in that league I literally could care less about it.  That's all, if you have any other questions you can msg me, just wanted to address the fake news  8)

Hold up.  Great to see that you once again get salty over the stupidest of things.  Honestly you wonder why this community hates you and gives praise to when 63e get trolled.  ON TOP OF THAT, a dicatator is litterally you, do you think that by controlling the  people in your  group that you can make up for the lack of control in your own life? Telling them what to do, what to think, and what to say is not the qualities of anyone I want to be with.  oh and btw you havent beat all the regiments in league....

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
Re: NA Cavalry 5v5 Tournament! All Are Welcome!
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2017, 06:16:34 am »
Hey everyone. Squirts previously made this thread but the 63e leadership thought it best to focus primarily on their current competitive line with the NANWL.

The 63e aren't registered in NANWL so I don't know what they are focusing on.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2017, 06:16:55 am »
Can't lose if you don't play

On the note of being a dictator, many of your own people are scared to even leave the 63e because you'll ostracize them and come back with a vengeance. Your reg sounds like a whole lot of fun!  8) And you can't even say that I'm wrong, because you don't know how your members feel, because you don't even talk to them or rather when you do, they're muted.

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2017, 06:20:27 am »
considering Bean only comes on this forum to respond to me says who he is lol, so won't even give him the gesture of any reply.

On the note of being a dictator, many of your own people are scared to even leave the 63e because you'll ostracize them and come back with a vengeance. Your reg sounds like a whole lot of fun!  8) And you can't even say that I'm wrong, because you don't know how your members feel, because you don't even talk to them or rather when you do, they're muted.
You have never been apart of my regiment, you have no idea what we do.  And muted? Have you even seen the channels during events, none are muted because, wait for it, they are already disciplined enough.  Keep thinking whatever juju crap you want, if thinking I'm forcing and binding the highest amount of active veteran players in this game makes you feel good at night, I'm fine with it honestly

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2017, 06:23:28 am »
Just curious. Have you guys ever seen the 63e or their members participate in a tournament/lb that wasnt run by them?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2017, 06:26:37 am »
considering Bean only comes on this forum to respond to me says who he is lol, so won't even give him the gesture of any reply.

You have never been apart of my regiment, you have no idea what we do.  And muted? Have you even seen the channels during events, none are muted because, wait for it, they are already disciplined enough.  Keep thinking whatever juju crap you want, if thinking I'm forcing and binding the highest amount of active veteran players in this game makes you feel good at night, I'm fine with it honestly
Dude my job here is done you replied and got baited

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2017, 06:31:25 am »
Just curious. Have you guys ever seen the 63e or their members participate in a tournament/lb that wasnt run by them?
Yes but then they left. Or, it never started.

And Karth, i have to correct you there, i have been in your regiment, you just didn't know it. I have another copy of the game (which NA1 admins can confirm) and i did join. Albeit i did not stay long for reasons I'm sure you can guess by now. However the original purpose to that was to see if there was any merit to the bashing people always give 63e. And from an honest viewpoint, it was maybe 50/50 for me. There are plenty of good things about the reg. But there are plenty of bad things, as we have pointed out. The issue that people struggle with here is, the reason there is anything bad involving the regiment is solely because of you. In your reg, fun comes 2nd. Karth comes 1st.

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2017, 06:34:29 am »
Yes but then they left. Or, it never started.

And Karth, i have to correct you there, i have been in your regiment, you just didn't know it. I have another copy of the game (which NA1 admins can confirm) and i did join. Albeit i did not stay long for reasons I'm sure you can guess by now. However the original purpose to that was to see if there was any merit to the bashing people always give 63e. And from an honest viewpoint, it was maybe 50/50 for me. There are plenty of good things about the reg. But there are plenty of bad things, as we have pointed out. The issue that people struggle with here is, the reason there is anything bad involving the regiment is solely because of you. In your reg, fun comes 2nd. Karth comes 1st.
This speaks truth.