Author Topic: ◇ North American Cavalry Groupfighting 5.v.5 Tournament ◇  (Read 17093 times)

Offline Legulos

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ◇ North American Cavalry Groupfighting 5.v.5 Tournament ◇
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2017, 04:03:51 am »
tbh Native won #dreamteamdiqualified

3. - All players on a team must be the same unit. This applies to the same class types as well. However, teams may request a maximum of 2 resets each, if they wish to swap to a different unit.

7. - Each team may only have one officer and one special unit (trumpet, flag, etc.) in the match at any given time.

Umm

Offline Griffith

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #106 on: March 19, 2017, 04:07:07 am »

3. - All players on a team must be the same unit. This applies to the same class types as well. However, teams may request a maximum of 2 resets each, if they wish to swap to a different unit.

Fight Me IRL Punk!

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiri
  • Side: Union
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2017, 04:27:08 am »

Fight Me IRL Punk!

7. - Each team may only have one officer and one special unit (trumpet, flag, etc.) in the match at any given time.

Umm

This is a contradiction within the rules. The writer must be consulted. His/her opinion cannot be taken into account given that they will be a biased person. Disqualification is the only unbiased, neutral opption. #sorrynotsorry

Offline Nevino

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2017, 04:30:09 am »
Either way, was fun! We'll probably come back for another tourney like this. I would like to say that we wish the finals or even the tourney matches as a whole were longer. Best of 3 and Best of 5 just feel too short.

Offline Legulos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2017, 04:31:05 am »

Fight Me IRL Punk!

Umm

This is a contradiction within the rules. The writer must be consulted. His/her opinion cannot be taken into account given that they will be a biased person. Disqualification is the only unbiased, neutral opption. #sorrynotsorry

Lol kiri, *Class and *Unit are different. Class is Hussar, Lancer, Dragoon, Heavy. Unit is Trumpeter, flag, Etc. As stated in rule number 7

Offline Legulos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2017, 04:32:46 am »
Either way, was fun! We'll probably come back for another tourney like this. I would like to say that we wish the finals or even the tourney matches as a whole were longer. Best of 3 and Best of 5 just feel too short.

I agree, maybe BO5 then BO10 instead but either way was fun!

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #111 on: March 19, 2017, 04:35:31 am »
Cav is easy
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline SilliousWillious

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 19, 2017, 04:40:36 am »

Offline Kirigaya

• First Sergeant
  • Is this it?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiri
« Reply #113 on: March 19, 2017, 04:44:40 am »

Fight Me IRL Punk!

Umm

Lol kiri, *Class and *Unit are different. Class is Hussar, Lancer, Dragoon, Heavy. Unit is Trumpeter, flag, Etc. As stated in rule number 7

You realize though that you just agreed with me? Must be same unit and class, aka all rankers, etc.

Offline Legulos

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 19, 2017, 04:52:03 am »

Fight Me IRL Punk!

Umm

You realize though that you just agreed with me? Must be same unit and class, aka all rankers, etc.

Idk, I feel like 7 specifies it, therefore it doesn't matter but whatever.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 19, 2017, 03:09:00 pm »
Class is Hussar, Heavy Cav, etc. Unit is the actual unit name. For example, if a team was on france and picke the Cuirassier Heavy Cavalry, then everyone must go the Cuirassier Heavy Cavalry unit. It cannot be four cuirassiers and than one Carabinier. While a Carabinier is the same class tpye, heavy cavalry, it is NOT the same unit.

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 19, 2017, 04:57:31 pm »
You guys are all taking Kiri low tier bait seriously.

Also good job Silly and IB on running a smooth cavalry tournament. I don't think there was any issues, that I could see.
Yep! I think the only thing is that there should be more play time for each individual. We'll have to think about how we want to go about the next one. Maybe if we had like a 2v2 thing, we could have two coliseums, two admins spawned in game, and a spawn point outside both coliseums, and each admin would bring over their 2 pairs that are gonna fight and it'd be done at the same time. Might work? I know it works for inf.

Offline SillyWilly

• Sergeant Major
  • 1v1 me na cav gf n00b
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2017, 02:01:30 am »
Added results to 3rd post. Will add videos when they're uploaded as well.

Offline Griffith

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 21, 2017, 01:48:52 am »
You guys are all taking Kiri low tier bait seriously.

Also good job Silly and IB on running a smooth cavalry tournament. I don't think there was any issues, that I could see.
Yep! I think the only thing is that there should be more play time for each individual. We'll have to think about how we want to go about the next one. Maybe if we had like a 2v2 thing, we could have two coliseums, two admins spawned in game, and a spawn point outside both coliseums, and each admin would bring over their 2 pairs that are gonna fight and it'd be done at the same time. Might work? I know it works for inf.

We could try for multiple servers maybe.

Offline Griffith

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2018, 12:09:01 pm »
Good shit everyone!

Fun as hell, thanks for coming all! Expect more tournies in the future!

And congrats to Space Stallions! That was close as fuck, last round ended with a 1v1! We'll have a recording up shortly for everyone to see of the entire thing.

bracket: http://challonge.com/cav5v5

"recording up shortly"