Author Topic: [RGL4] Main Thread  (Read 124363 times)

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League (Season 4)
« Reply #795 on: March 30, 2017, 06:19:06 pm »
Just for the record. Fuck the format again.

kkk vs 72ka sunday @7

Online John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #796 on: March 30, 2017, 06:19:28 pm »

Golden why are you even talking? Were you at the match? Nah, besides the 15e has yet to beat us xde

Spoiler
[close]

Actually we have already beat you twice, just saying
well I remember you put a 5v5 against the autists on your 1v1 record, however I am talking about actual events. We have done 1 1v1 and a GF which 18e won?
Just putting this here.

Golden, only reason I don't like you CURRENTLY is because you come in and talk so much smack, yet have no sense to step back for a moment and actually read what I put. I think I made myself pretty clear. Also those screenshots must have been from a good 4 and 3 months ago now. We played a GF 3 and a half weeks ago just before I want to Warszawa and we won I want to say 15-7. Keeping track of scores is a little 2013 honestly (unless you're Heinrich and DanTheMan).

I mean shit, I remember you used to talk to me on steam from time to time when I was Cpt of GB for that month. Maybe you just wanted into my elite melee team?

Anyways why not chill out? Rather than complain about the 1v1 vs 15e over and over again despite even sending you proof that 3 of your members were intentionally breaking rules by firing out of line and shooting in the charge. It was an event that happened like fucking 5 months ago get over it... We can rematch whenever you like on a neutral server, enjoy ourselves and finally put you at ease if thats what it will take for you to get over something that everyone else forgot about?

Jesus christ if I was as hung up as you I would still have PTSD....over....the...1v10

*Flashbacks intensify*
Spoiler
[close]

TD;DR: Everyone else forgot about an event that happened going on 6 months ago..Can we not just put it behind us, Get on with our lives and hey, maybe we can play again on a neutral server?

a bad score doesnt make a bad player lol
yes it does
Does if your name is Herishey
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Online John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: March 30, 2017, 06:20:12 pm »
Abit TL;DR, see you goys tomorrow when I'm back from Cambridge

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: March 30, 2017, 06:21:47 pm »

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: March 30, 2017, 06:22:44 pm »
oy vey nice essay

Online John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 30, 2017, 06:23:31 pm »
Rommel pays me to stir salt

Spoiler
[close]

oy vey nice essay
Gevalt, lots of feelings to be said my goy

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #801 on: March 30, 2017, 06:30:21 pm »

Golden why are you even talking? Were you at the match? Nah, besides the 15e has yet to beat us xde

Spoiler
[close]

Actually we have already beat you twice, just saying
well I remember you put a 5v5 against the autists on your 1v1 record, however I am talking about actual events. We have done 1 1v1 and a GF which 18e won?
Just putting this here.

Golden, only reason I don't like you CURRENTLY is because you come in and talk so much smack, yet have no sense to step back for a moment and actually read what I put. I think I made myself pretty clear. Also those screenshots must have been from a good 4 and 3 months ago now. We played a GF 3 and a half weeks ago just before I want to Warszawa and we won I want to say 15-7. Keeping track of scores is a little 2013 honestly (unless you're Heinrich and DanTheMan).

I mean shit, I remember you used to talk to me on steam from time to time when I was Cpt of GB for that month. Maybe you just wanted into my elite melee team?

Anyways why not chill out? Rather than complain about the 1v1 vs 15e over and over again despite even sending you proof that 3 of your members were intentionally breaking rules by firing out of line and shooting in the charge. It was an event that happened like fucking 5 months ago get over it... We can rematch whenever you like on a neutral server, enjoy ourselves and finally put you at ease if thats what it will take for you to get over something that everyone else forgot about?

Jesus christ if I was as hung up as you I would still have PTSD....over....the...1v10

*Flashbacks intensify*
Spoiler
[close]

TD;DR: Everyone else forgot about an event that happened going on 6 months ago..Can we not just put it behind us, Get on with our lives and hey, maybe we can play again on a neutral server?

You are the one who brought this all up not me when you said we have never beaten you which is quite funny honestly, I have never talked to you on steam since the 1 time I added you, you removed me, since I have never bothered to add you again. I don't know why you are insulting keeping track of scores since I just went to the 18e ts and sure enough you also keep track of scores. I would prefer never to talk to you about those matches again since they were all cancer, thanks to the 18e. I don't why im reiterating this but you are the one who said we have never beaten you and you are the one who started bringing up matches just go back a couple of pages.

Tldr: kys

Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 06:32:11 pm by golden2 »

Offline Sleepy

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sleepstar
« Reply #802 on: March 30, 2017, 06:43:09 pm »
fuck potatos !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jeff Mcbiggie

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: March 30, 2017, 06:47:26 pm »
Golden why are you trying to compare cock sizes with us? you can never compete with a regiment full of black people.

Online John Price

• Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 30, 2017, 06:51:42 pm »
Yeah, I keep track of the scores for the current RGL which is completely different to saving the scores of events nobody cares about.

Don't pretend that you didn't know exactly what I meant because I said it in the next post to Tim... Also what fucking matches? You mean the 20v20 GF where not a single person on our side even typed in chat, its only cancer if you WANT it to be lad.

Anyways, until you grow some balls you can cash me outside

Offline Jeff Mcbiggie

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 30, 2017, 07:03:04 pm »
Yeah, I keep track of the scores for the current RGL which is completely different to saving the scores of events nobody cares about.

Don't pretend that you didn't know exactly what I meant because I said it in the next post to Tim... Also what fucking matches? You mean the 20v20 GF where not a single person on our side even typed in chat, its only cancer if you WANT it to be lad.

I have some stuff that can help with that.
Spoiler
[close]

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 30, 2017, 07:19:37 pm »
EXCUSE ME WHILST I STAY ON TOPIC.

kkk rgl vs 33rd on 9th april @7

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #807 on: March 30, 2017, 07:25:41 pm »

okay lad

Spoiler
[close]

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 30, 2017, 07:29:54 pm »

lol price saying: "I have balls" is like Trump saying: "I like Angela"

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #809 on: March 30, 2017, 07:30:22 pm »
I have some stuff that can help with that.
Spoiler
[close]
Soz again Chriseh
Is that how Chriseh got so big?
[close]