Author Topic: Bot Survival - Sponsored by Quantum Impulse Gaming -V2 *ADMIN APPS CLOSED*  (Read 136359 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Name:311th_legion_CWO4_Ishmael
Offense:trolling
Why should you be unbanned? If I do it again you can ban me and not un ban me I'm fine with that. I'll tone it down
User ID #:1443820
Time/Date: April 24, 2017, 10:34:50 pm

Ok Unban approved, Unban date 5/1/17. Post on this thread again on 5/1 to remind me to unban you.
This will be your last unban.

Offline SincoferCosen

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name:(I forgot because its been a year so try this username) Rey
Offense:Banned for no reason
Why should you be unbanned? Favorite Bot vs Human Server :D
User ID #:1368288
Time/Date: A year ago

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:

It looks like more than a year ago, you were banned by USMC_2ndLT_Glenn under the name 1stINA_Pratu_Reynkoov.

Unbanned.

Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Unban Request:

It looks like more than a year ago, you were banned by USMC_2ndLT_Glenn under the name 1stINA_Pratu_Reynkoov.

Unbanned.

Please follow the server rules and have fun!

whua
click here to join the 84th

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
New Scripts!

Admins can now trigger All Sailor Bot Option!
They're fast and like to pistol you 10' away.

Also Bot Partizani now throw Molotovs, the peasants are now armed to burn you to death!

Thanks again Kanade Tachibana for all your help!

Offline EvanSndograss

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 1stLC_Guard_Evan
Offense: I created a account named [[BBG]GuyBrush] (the admin) and called him an imposter. I went AFK and returned to being banned.
Why should you be unbanned? Because I am in a regiment that uses that server and was in a joking manner.
User ID #: 1566006
Time/Date: 4/30/2017

Offline 311th_Legion_Ishmael

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Why should you be unbanned? If I do it again you can ban me and not un ban me I'm fine with that. I'll tone it down

Ok Unban approved, Unban date 5/1/17. Post on this thread again on 5/1 to remind me to unban you.

Hey Tired this is a reminder please unban me thank you. Have a nice day

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Hey Tired this is a reminder please unban me thank you. Have a nice day

Unbanned. Please follow the server rules including trolling. Which is up to an admin's discretion.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
can I have my access to logs again
click here to join the 84th

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
can I have my access to logs again
never

Offline raiders44righi

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Raiders44Righi
Offense: Chat trolling (I think)
Why should you be unbanned? Honestly I didnt know that what I was saying was considered trolling.. I was more or less just having a rather modest conversation and then the Admin hopped in and told us to stop but I was pretty foolish to think that I could get away with saying one last thing.. I forgot what it was even about but I used to be a very active member and a year later I am still pretty upset that I got banned. Also, I was perm banned without any kind of warning saying "Hey if you keep talking about this then we will ban you", no temps, no kicks, no slays, no nothing.
User ID #: 509143
Time/Date: Around a year ago most likely
Thank you for considering an unban, hopefully I will see you all on the front lines some time soon!

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: Raiders44Righi
Offense: Chat trolling (I think)
Why should you be unbanned? Honestly I didnt know that what I was saying was considered trolling.. I was more or less just having a rather modest conversation and then the Admin hopped in and told us to stop but I was pretty foolish to think that I could get away with saying one last thing.. I forgot what it was even about but I used to be a very active member and a year later I am still pretty upset that I got banned. Also, I was perm banned without any kind of warning saying "Hey if you keep talking about this then we will ban you", no temps, no kicks, no slays, no nothing.
User ID #: 509143
Time/Date: Around a year ago most likely
Thank you for considering an unban, hopefully I will see you all on the front lines some time soon!

It looks like it was over a year and a half ago. Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun.
Thanks

Offline BleddynNW

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bleddyn
Nickname: Bleddyn
GUID: 1468469
Steam: Bleddyn (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287014191/)
How active can you be?: I am EU based, so UK time (GMT) I can be active from midday (from around 4am PT) to evenings (aroud 6pm PT), but I'm very flexible.
Current Regiment/Clan: Not a member of any clan
Admin experience: Some experience on Day of Defeat:Source on a very active server, none yet on M&B
Why do you want this role?: I'm more than happy to help out, as this is the server I'm most active on. The admins do a great job, Tired especially, but they can't always be around and I'd like to help out if possible as I notice the server can dwindle with no EU admin around to keep things running smoothly. I'm 27 if you need my age, I have a low tolerance for bigotry or excessive trolling, otherwise I'm pretty chill so i'd think i'd fit in well. Like I said, this is the one server I play and enjoy the most, so I'm invested in seeing it do well and run smoothly, so let me know if I can help out.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nickname: Bleddyn
GUID: 1468469
Steam: Bleddyn (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198287014191/)
How active can you be?: I am EU based, so UK time (GMT) I can be active from midday (from around 4am PT) to evenings (aroud 6pm PT), but I'm very flexible.
Current Regiment/Clan: Not a member of any clan
Admin experience: Some experience on Day of Defeat:Source on a very active server, none yet on M&B
Why do you want this role?: I'm more than happy to help out, as this is the server I'm most active on. The admins do a great job, Tired especially, but they can't always be around and I'd like to help out if possible as I notice the server can dwindle with no EU admin around to keep things running smoothly. I'm 27 if you need my age, I have a low tolerance for bigotry or excessive trolling, otherwise I'm pretty chill so i'd think i'd fit in well. Like I said, this is the one server I play and enjoy the most, so I'm invested in seeing it do well and run smoothly, so let me know if I can help out.

Approved, but only finalized til we actually talk, preferably on teamspeak

Offline Mjlee

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban Request:
Name: 63rd_line_jhiadi_goatfucker
Offense: As hard as it may be to believe it wasn't because of my name but it's because i shouted a racial slur.
Why should you be unbanned? In all honesty i didn't mean it and it was just a joke on other servers no one really batted an eye and i wasn't aware of this server's rules regarding language. At any rate i didn't mean it and deeply regret my actions, over the past few months this has grown to be one of my favorite servers since miniseige has been dying and it's kind of my only refuge from school and life and i really feel bad and would appreciate it if i could get unbanned. Thanks a lot
User ID #: 1534659
Time/Date: 5/15/17 11:34 pm