Author Topic: Pardon Request: 1stC_Todles_McPenis_Anusface  (Read 802 times)

Offline ThePerfectionist

• Private
    • View Profile
Pardon Request: 1stC_Todles_McPenis_Anusface
« on: December 15, 2016, 12:18:52 am »
1stC_Todles_McPenis_Anusface

NW_Official_NA_1

Something stupid with me swinging over a fence and accidentally hitting a teammate instead of the fence (which I thought would happen).

Probably a decent amount.

July 10th, 2015

U.S. Pacific Timezone

It has been a year and a half; did some pretty stupid things back then.  Heard people may be getting back into NA1, so I wanted to be a part.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Pardon Request: 1stC_Todles_McPenis_Anusface
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 12:38:25 am »
You had your chances back then, the decision is still final.  No unban.

if you happen to buy a new account during the sale, keep this in mind.

New User Corollary

When a person is banned, for whatever reason, I regard their persona as banned and do not expect to see them frequenting our servers or teamspeak any longer. However, as Napoleonic Wars is quite a fun game, I abide by a simple maxim when it comes to buying a new copy of it. That is, if you buy a new copy of the game, with a new name, no ties to your previous persona, you will not be pursued for any actions you committed previously - only the most egregious violations being exempt from this. In short, if you get permanently banned, buy a new CD-Key, get a new name and don't dwell on what you did previously.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.