Author Topic: Roll to Dodge I: Caribbean Islands Remake[8/10] [Closed]  (Read 27942 times)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Re: Roll to Dodge I: Caribbean Islands Remake[5/5] (ONGOING)
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2015, 12:30:34 pm »
Jack thanks the man for his hospitality and heads to town for new "booty" to loot
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DoctorWarbandHD
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2015, 12:43:26 pm »
Let me enter the game, or else.

Name: William "The Doctor" Sharp.
Background: William was born in Port Royal. His whole life he was raised by his father, because his mother died at his birth. Because of the rough education his father gave him, he learned the skill of  fighting at really young age. At age 14 he already participated in a bar fight between 3 grown men, and him. He almost didn't make it, but was able to knock all three out. At age 18, he was so good, an illegal fighting champion invited him to boxing in an illegal ring. William one that fight as well, and because of that he started working in illegal fighting rings. After a few years of fighting, at age 22, he shagged the daughter of the manager of the fighting ring, and was caught by him, which caused him to be thrown out of the ring. He is now looking for a pirate ship to join and learn the skill of sailing and fencing.
Profession: Boxer/fighter. Can fight both fists and a knife.
Objective: Making good money.
Attributes: Five points to spend
  ~STR: 2
  ~AGI: 2
  ~DEX: 0
  ~INT: 1
  ~CHA: 0
The Dankest of Memes, start in the simplest of words. Wombo combo.

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2015, 02:42:20 pm »
OOC: Note guys 5 people is only the baseline if more want to join that's fine just request it or PM me. Just don't want alot of people and they not posting. Also to speed things along if you are not in the same area or in action with each other i will update off every 2 post. As always enjoy the game  :).ol
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 02:50:18 pm by Nativemann »

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2015, 02:43:05 pm »
So I can join? Good. :P

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2015, 03:01:20 pm »
William quickly tackles the guy in the front of him, and tries throwing the bottle out of his attacker's hand.

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2015, 03:36:26 pm »
OOC: editing the posts was quite confusing, just post with the new actions to avoid confusion next time :D

After enjoying his meal, Robert hears and sees some commotion happening nearby. Robert attempts to gather intelligence on what is happening.
Robert tells the lady who how is in panic to wait just a moment, while he sees what is going on. He approaches the scene of Samuel and the guards carefully keeping his knives clinched tight just in case. "Hey officers what seem to be the problem here?", says Robert. One guard replies, "This man here seems to be a troublemaker and almost got an innocent girl hurt or even worst!" (4) "Well i saw the whole thing officers, this man was being chanced and wanted help. He was attacked first it is a very good thing you two came along", says Robert. The guards release the Halberds holding Samuel down, glaring at both Robert and Samuel. "We better not hear anymore trouble coming from you 2 or a jail cell will be too much of a luxury for you.", one guard says as they slowly depart.
Robert & Samuel meet! What is next? How will this proceed? Did Samuels life get sparred because of Robert?!

Jack thanks the man for his hospitality and heads to town for new "booty" to loot
(6) Jack smiles at the fisherman and gives him a brotherly embrace but, just as they connect he spots what maybe a pile of coins hidden under a cloth. The sunlight reflects off the coins perfectly revealing the mid-aged fisherman is not broke! (6) Jack cliches his sword hilt than relaxes and realize the man is completely at his mercy.
The pirate gods have seen your will to plunder and have given Jack a prime opportunity to prove his pirate ways. Will you decide to snap the guys neck and loot his house, claim the house as your own and all with it or leave on friendly terms and loot elsewhere?

William quickly tackles the guy in the front of him, and tries throwing the bottle out of his attacker's hand.
(5v4) William catches that the guy to his front may try and hit the bottle against the wall to shatter it and use as weapon but, he quickly tackles him. Charging the man unexpected, critical of 8[knockout]! (2v5) William is still down on the first guy about to turn around to his rear, seeing the one he is on is stunned for a while. As soon as william turns his face is met with a brick of a first, damage 4. (1v1) William takes the full impact of the hit and goes to the side a bit managing to get a light hit in retaliation, dealing 3 damage. The guy to the rear stumbles and falls. (6v2) William is eager now as he shakes his head and gets fired up. He is too fired up and uppercuts the man, knockout for 9! The man is unresponsive and the first guy is still out but not for long.
You must decide to loot,kill or leave the 2 men

Robert Hall 14gp
Profession: Unknown
Health: 12/12 HP
Inventory:
   -Iron Dagger (Rusty: -1 to bonus) [+2 to base damage]
  -Throwing Knives (Poisoned: +1 to damage) [Allows ranged Combat, -1 accuracy to base DEX]
  -Cloak [+1 to sneaking, +1 to damage reduction]
Attributes:
  ~STR: 0
  ~AGI:  2
  ~DEX: 1
  ~CHA: 1
[close]
Jackson Dunkeld 2gp
Profession: Pirate
Health: 10/10 HP
Inventory:
  -Cutlass (Average: no bonus) [+4 to base damage]
  -Average clothing (Torn: -1 to reduction) [+2 to damage reduction]
  -Flintlock Pistol (Broken) [Allows ranged combat, +2 accuracy to base DEX]
Attributes:
  ~STR:1
  ~AGI:1
  ~DEX:2
  ~INT:0
  ~CHA:1
[close]
William "The Doctor" Sharp 26gp
Profession: Brute
Health: 9/13 HP
Inventory:
  -Hunting Knife (Sharpened: +1 to bonus) [+3 to base damage]
  -Freelack Tunic [+2 damage reduction]
Attributes:
[close]
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:37:53 pm by Nativemann »

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2015, 03:48:40 pm »
William takes out his knife and stabs the downed men. After, he starts looting the bodies.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2015, 04:38:24 pm »
Robert says Ay' Ay' matey. That's gonna cost ya.
click here to join the 84th

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge I: Caribbean Islands Remake[6/5] (ONGOING)
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2015, 05:53:12 pm »
Jack's eyes widen at the sight of gold"Im sorry, my friend. But a pirate's a pirate after all."
Jack pulls away from their embrace, unleashes his cutlass and slashes at his host's neck.

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2015, 06:50:46 pm »
William takes out his knife and stabs the downed men. After, he starts looting the bodies.
(6v3) William gets out his knife and goes to stab the first guy, dealing 6 damage. However, as soon as the knife lunges into the mans chest he elbows William, dealing 2 damage. (6v2) William shakes off the light punch and is still fired up, easily punching the guy back down and yanking the knife out, critical 8 damage[death]. The man immediately starts dieing as he chokes on his own blood and blood pours out of his open chest. (4) William gets up slowly as the pain is starting to get to him from all the face hits he has received. Stumbling over to the last guy he stabs the knife slowly in his throat and pulls it out, causing [death].
William loots their bodies: guy 1 has 6 gp & guy 2 has 2 gp. He is also able to find a silver chain watch in guy 2 back pocket

Jack's eyes widen at the sight of gold"Im sorry, my friend. But a pirate's a pirate after all."
Jack pulls away from their embrace, unleashes his cutlass and slashes at his host's neck.
Jack and his pirate ways have pleased all that is wicked. Pulling out his cutlass and slicing the fisherman's throat with ease, critical 8 damage[bleeding]. (6) As Jacob falls to the ground rolling in his own pool of blood, Jack goes in the room and pulls the drawer out completely uncovering the stash. His face lights up as his hands can barely hold the coins. In the background you hear a faint breath, which is most lightly Jacob's last but Jack continues to enjoy the sight of gold.
Jack acquires 15 gp

William "The Doctor" Sharp 34gp
Profession: Brute
Health: 7/13 HP
Inventory:
  -Hunting Knife (Sharpened: +1 to bonus) [+3 to base damage]
  -Freelack Tunic [+2 damage reduction]
  -Silver chain Watch
Attributes:
[close]
Jackson Dunkeld 17gp
Profession: Pirate
Health: 10/10 HP
Inventory:
  -Cutlass (Average: no bonus) [+4 to base damage]
  -Average clothing (Torn: -1 to reduction) [+2 to damage reduction]
  -Flintlock Pistol (Broken) [Allows ranged combat, +2 accuracy to base DEX]
Attributes:
  ~STR:1
  ~AGI:1
  ~DEX:2
  ~INT:0
  ~CHA:1
[close]
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 06:56:46 pm by Nativemann »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2015, 07:25:27 pm »
OOC: Now I feel like a dick

Jack decides to burn the evidence of his murder. But first he takes one last look around for anything useful like fresh clothing

Offline Nativemann

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2015, 07:33:02 pm »
//You fondled his coins while he laid dying i think that deserves merit lel. Hey at least your 15 coins richer  ::)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 07:39:34 pm by Nativemann »

Offline DoctorWarband

• Colonel
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2015, 09:56:47 pm »
William continues to walk towards a pub, preferably one occupied by pirates. On the way, he is looking for a doctor or a paramedic to see to his wounds.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2015, 10:00:03 pm »
Carlito takes the hide out of his waist,  Carlito being bothered by this rash from the hide, begins to ask around for a Doctor, he begins yelling "Doctor! Doctor!"

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2015, 10:05:06 pm »
Samuel thanks the man that prevented him from being sent to a cell. Sam offers to buy his new friend a drink.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 10:20:32 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time