Author Topic: Boxing Thread  (Read 12229 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Boxing Thread
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2016, 03:08:49 am »
Hes fighting very soon. If you're interested to watch the fight on a stream with some people on my friends list. Let me know. Defensive boxers who are slick are awesome.

Here's his profile: http://boxrec.com/boxer/492989
Yeah sure, if I'm not doing anything that day. He's undefeated and holds 2 titles? Why doesn't he fight the #1 spot if he's that good I wonder?

People are afraid to fight him. Hes high risk low reward. (you wont make tons of money to get clowned and get an L and lose a belt if you have one)
Hes not very active because of the previous reason and because his management is stupid.

Many Americans just like guys who are welterweights and above who wear gloves and they can relate to because of racial background.
They usually care about heavyweights.
That's a shame, he's 35 too so he's probably not going to get any big chances.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2016, 04:36:18 am »
Frampton, a world champion of the UK that has a big following there. Vacated his belt and moved up a weight division when Rigo became his mandatory opponent lol.

Rigo did fight Nonito Donaire and hes really good.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2016, 04:41:42 am »
Frampton, a world champion of the UK that has a big following there. Vacated his belt and moved up a weight division when Rigo became his mandatory opponent lol.

Damn lol, so the IBF belt is vacant? Shouldn't the top 2 have a match for that shit?

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2016, 04:57:36 am »

Damn lol, so the IBF belt is vacant? Shouldn't the top 2 have a match for that shit?

I think it became rigos belt or its open I'm not sure but I know a lot of guys duck Rigo.
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2017, 04:00:26 am »
BUMP because GGG vs Canelo is soon.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2017, 05:33:23 am »
Saw this new guy called something Mayweather beat boxing great McGregor the other day. What an upset!

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2017, 06:05:56 am »
Mayweather boxed McGregor perfectly

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2017, 06:11:35 am »
He always boxes perfectly yet he did get hit with more punches by McGregor than any other boxer has in recent memory.

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2017, 06:14:06 am »
He always boxes perfectly yet he did get hit with more punches by McGregor than any other boxer has in recent memory.

McGregor did well to for his professional boxing debut tbh. It's not like he just got raped by Floyd.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2017, 06:19:51 am »

McGregor did well to for his professional boxing debut tbh. It's not like he just got raped by Floyd.
Yeah and it was one of Floyd's most entertaining fights ever tbh. It's nice to see him be aggressive and show off his boxing ability. 

Offline Superbad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2017, 06:20:48 am »

Yeah and it was one of Floyd's most entertaining fights ever tbh. It's nice to see him be aggressive and show off his boxing ability.

Shame it's his last fight. He couldn't have picked a better fighter to end his career with.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2017, 06:29:26 am »
Spoiler

Shame it's his last fight. He couldn't have picked a better fighter to end his career with.
[close]
I agree, Floyd could probably dominate for a couple more years but his body probably can't take it and training camps are pretty hard on him.

Now for McGregor vs Diaz III..

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2017, 06:23:20 pm »
Why is everyone talking about Mayweather when it's August 😂😂😂
click here to join the 84th

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General