Author Topic: The Jail Break Server [Admin Applications Open]  (Read 75877 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: The Jail Break Server
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2014, 11:07:44 pm »
Spoiler
Made a quick image because you don't have one

[close]

Thanks Frith :D
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 11:15:34 pm by Conway »

Offline The Eddie

• Volunteer
  • 1stKGL_LCpl_Edward_Calvert
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Eddie
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2014, 11:20:49 pm »
In game Name: 1stKGL_LCpl_Edward_Calvert
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059503256/
Admin History: I am admin on GF to help sort people out and i tend to do a decent job while on the server.
Why you want to be admin: Because i like this server but it gets extremely annoying when you are killed with no good reason and people don't follow the rules, i believe this erver has alot of potential and it doesn't need to be ruined but the odd few trolls.
Who can vouch for you?: 1stKGL_Duseda: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023667744/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 12:44:40 am by The Eddie »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2014, 11:21:41 pm »
Thanks again to all who have come on!

Offline 51st

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2014, 11:45:50 pm »
In game Name: Scotland
Steam Name:Scotland
Admin History: i was an admin on counter strike server and red orchestra 2 which i handled over a lot players like 60-100 and there is not much about Warband but i ran my own server for a small time

Why you want to be admin: Well because there is a lot of players rdm and TK and i want to help out and make all this stop and make it the best server there is because i cant bare to see this server get destroyed by trolls and Team killers and i treat other players with respect.

Who can vouch for you: Well i am going to be honest with you because there is no one that can vouch for me because i have no people to ask due to losing contact and other stuff and i am not going make up a fake name.So i am going to vouch for my self because i know that i am trustworthy and i take things seriously.

thanks for reading

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2014, 12:01:14 am »
Spoiler
In game Name: Scotland
Steam Name:Scotland
Admin History: i was an admin on counter strike server and red orchestra 2 which i handled over a lot players like 60-100 and there is not much about Warband but i ran my own server for a small time

Why you want to be admin: Well because there is a lot of players rdm and TK and i want to help out and make all this stop and make it the best server there is because i cant bare to see this server get destroyed by trolls and Team killers and i treat other players with respect.

Who can vouch for you: Well i am going to be honest with you because there is no one that can vouch for me because i have no people to ask due to losing contact and other stuff and i am not going make up a fake name.So i am going to vouch for my self because i know that i am trustworthy and i take things seriously.

thanks for reading
[close]

DENIED!
due to a lack of people to vouch for you and semi troll like things on the server earlier.

Spoiler
In game Name: 1stKGL_LCpl_Edward_Calvert
Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059503256/
Admin History: I am admin on GF to help sort people out and i tend to do a decent job while on the server.
Why you want to be admin: Because i like this server but it gets extremely annoying when you are killed with no good reason and people don't follow the rules, i believe this erver has alot of potential and it doesn't need to be ruined but the odd few trolls.
Who can vouch for you?: 1stKGL_Duseda.
[close]
I will talk with Duseda and then I will add you on steam if you are worthy!

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2014, 01:31:13 am »
I played on this server and it is very fun!
If Hamburgers ruled the Earth, were would all the vegetarians go?

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2014, 01:43:33 am »
Benji's Admin Application:

In game Name: Hapi, Ben
Steam Name: The Hapi
Admin History: I have a server called the glory server/The Glory RP Server that I will have for a short time and I run that. So far all the people who have come on my server had said that I was a great ++ admin! :D
Why you want to be admin: I want to be an admin because first of all, I love this type of game mode and I wish to keep it clean of trolls. Second I think I am trustworthy and can be very serious at times. I like to have fun like everyone, and as admin on servers, I always say to myself that my goal is to make sure the players have fun! I like to have a motto I keep for myself whenever I am admin : " The People and their needs come first, then the Admins." I always have ideas that I could be the best admin in the world and would make sure everyone would follow the rules yet love me ;).
Who can vouch for you?: I know an admin named Slick Dick Rick on the NA1 server, you could ask him about me, I know a guy named Dusan who is an admin on the killbox server, he says  he will always vouch for me, and my colonel Beluga of the 308th would vouch for me.

Thank You For Your Decision Whatever It May Be! :D

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2014, 03:06:08 am »
24 People voted....And 11 of that 24 voted towers so because of your votes.... the next map shall be a giant tower!!! By giant I mean a 3-4 story building.

New poll will be going up! Make sure to vote!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:55:34 am by Conway »

Offline samthekeen

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2014, 04:23:41 am »
In game Name: 22nd_Foot_Pte_Baker
Steam Name: Baker
Admin History: admin'd a few 22nd line battles and 6e line battles and the kill box server, also admin'd the groupfighting_server, i did ban a few people for trolling though
Why you want to be admin: because its a fastly growing server with many people i would like to meet, and i would like to gain more experience and become more known in the community
Who can vouch for you?: Murphy, Matty, Vespasian, Dottore, Neskomuna.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 04:29:35 am by samthekeen »

Offline Heist

• First Lieutenant
  • 22nd Cheshire Regiment of Foot Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 22nd_Foot_Col_Murphy
« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2014, 04:29:33 am »
Admin History: admin'd a few 22nd line battles and 6e line battles and the kill box server
Why you want to be admin: because its a fastly growing server with many people i would like to meet, and i would like to gain more experience and become more known in the community

+1 good guy

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 05, 2014, 05:18:41 am »
1stKGL_LCpl_Edward_Calvert and Benji... I have attempted to add Duseda and Beluga on steam but I have not hard back yet, You may wish to inform them of this to speed up the "induction"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:27:41 am by Conway »

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2014, 05:22:19 am »
Admin History: admin'd a few 22nd line battles and 6e line battles and the kill box server, also admin'd the groupfighting_server, i did ban a few people for trolling though

DENIED!!!!

You said that you are admin on the group fighting server? Does this mean admin?

Spoiler
In-game Name: 22nd_Foot_Pte_BaKer
Why you should be an administrator?: i can be very mature with admin passwords
Previous Experience(If Any): before the 22nd i have admin'd on pirate battle server and kill box server
Don't make me laugh Baker
[close]

The thing that really got me was the whole
Care to remind what happened last time you got your hands on the admin password?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 05:29:14 am by Conway »

Offline Icarus

• Major
  • Groupfighting Admin, Tyrant of the old 1stKGL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ex 91st_LCpl_Matthew_Young
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2014, 05:45:45 am »
1stKGL_LCpl_Edward_Calvert and Benji... I have attempted to add Duseda and Beluga on steam but I have not hard back yet, You may wish to inform them of this to speed up the "induction"

is 4:45 am gmt over here haha, and no, samthekeen is not admin of gf

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 05:58:29 am »

Yea I know :P Just sorting everything out now so I'm not doing it all tomorrow :D

Offline benjiman1021

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2014, 12:34:58 pm »
 Um I don't know if I should be PM this to you but what the heck. Beluga's steam is Beluga21. Would that help? Hopefully :D

Yea I know :P Just sorting everything out now so I'm not doing it all tomorrow :D