Author Topic: [RGL5] Main Thread  (Read 218572 times)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: RGL - Regimental Groupfighting League Season 5 (Matchweek 3)
« Reply #1275 on: November 23, 2017, 09:16:29 pm »
They joined Movements regiment, they know exactly what kind of a retard he is so it kinda is their fault tbh

1:0 to you sir
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1276 on: November 23, 2017, 09:19:12 pm »
Wouldnt it make sense to ban historical names as a whole in RGL? I can't see why you would care about a historical name and it makes it so there are less accusations of inviting. Unless people copy names ofcourse, which would be next level cancer.

Well their is no point since players can change names and faces regardless, besides some players like fwuffy, salakien prefer to use their historical names such as "Thomas Harris". It Doesn't make any difference, if players and leaders want to invite they will just use a generic name or change face the only way to complete remove invites is a whitelist of some kind.

@Price, you do realise there are a quite a few players in movements regiment that have no idea about "nw drama" and don't care, loufoks is a good example of someone who knows nothing of movement or his history so it isn't fair to say that they knew what they were joining and ultimately unfair to ban the entire regiment.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1277 on: November 23, 2017, 09:29:09 pm »
If regiments are going to use invs at least do a better job of hiding yourself since there is a certain way to hide yourself really good.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1278 on: November 23, 2017, 09:30:09 pm »
ye i agree
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #1279 on: November 23, 2017, 10:28:02 pm »
ffs guys calm down and relax, this is just a game. Every1 knows that movement did shit, but most of u instantly react to this like to the “leak“ that EA is scamming their player with Battlefront 2

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1280 on: November 24, 2017, 12:14:52 am »
ffs guys calm down and relax, this is just a game. Every1 knows that movement did shit, but most of u instantly react to this like to the “leak“ that EA is scamming their player with Battlefront 2

JUST A GAME KIDDDDDDDD NOW U DONE IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: November 24, 2017, 02:37:19 am »

i feel like this will calm ya'll down

thanks me later

Offline Normanguy

• Sergeant
  • Team BrainDead Captain.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Normanguy
« Reply #1282 on: November 24, 2017, 04:07:17 am »

i feel like this will calm ya'll down

thanks me later

leave my culture out of this

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #1283 on: November 24, 2017, 06:23:28 am »
Archangel is only 12 yo tho so it's inhumanely af to ban him
We should all blame his parents and his big brother max1m!!!1
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #1284 on: November 24, 2017, 07:49:34 am »
Besides, kicking the 79th doesn't mean you ban their players, you just prevent them to participate under the same leadership. If their active members want to join other structures under a new (and competent) leadership, I don't see the problem.

Let’s just keep insulting other people in a forum of a computer game

Let’s just keep complaining about other being aggressive towards the same usual retards because it’s easier than just admitting what you've done wrong!

And what about players which play for two regiments on RGL in 79th? I talk about invites. If they don’t respect rules, why you give them possibility to make it again and again? I know that there are some loyal ppl which played RGL only for 79th, but I think you all may know some famous mercs. Like Archangel btw, which played for 79th and kka. So, I think we need to ban ppl like that, this is main problem of movement’s regs. Bcs for example, movement tried to invite me too, but I said no. So, if you respect rules, you can deny and don’t brake rules. Ezzz

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: November 24, 2017, 08:14:31 am »
Besides, kicking the 79th doesn't mean you ban their players, you just prevent them to participate under the same leadership. If their active members want to join other structures under a new (and competent) leadership, I don't see the problem.

Let’s just keep complaining about other being aggressive towards the same usual retards because it’s easier than just admitting what you've done wrong!

And what about players which play for two regiments on RGL in 79th? I talk about invites. If they don’t respect rules, why you give them possibility to make it again and again? I know that there are some loyal ppl which played RGL only for 79th, but I think you all may know some famous mercs. Like Archangel btw, which played for 79th and kka. So, I think we need to ban ppl like that, this is main problem of movement’s regs. Bcs for example, movement tried to invite me too, but I said no. So, if you respect rules, you can deny and don’t brake rules. Ezzz

He got kicked out of the KKA too so at the end of the day he lost quite a lot, lmao.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: November 24, 2017, 10:20:29 am »

He got kicked out of the KKA too so at the end of the day he lost quite a lot, lmao.
lmao, but I think we need to make a rule for persons like him which will ban them in RGL or nwl at all.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 10:23:16 am by MrDixon »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1287 on: November 24, 2017, 10:32:27 am »
Dixon you are widely renowned for your repeated double regging so I don't think you should really comment on such things bud
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #1288 on: November 24, 2017, 12:05:47 pm »
Dixon you are widely renowned for your repeated double regging so I don't think you should really comment on such things bud

Kinda has a point here.

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
« Reply #1289 on: November 24, 2017, 12:13:17 pm »
Give me some proofs that I played for two regs on nwl or rgl please. Most of Russians played in Russian and EU regs at one time for practice (I can bring many examples), but not on tournaments, so, shut up or give me some proofs. And now you're just verbiage.