Author Topic: The reality of the 91st Donations  (Read 12066 times)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The reality of the 91st Donations
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2013, 07:03:48 pm »
I would suggest closing this thread, until the guys that flames Tavington, comes up with some evidence, that he stole.

Didnt someone post a screenshot with faked invoices in another thread?
Best would probably be if he posted his own version here(if he's not still banned) instead of the someone else posting it trying to justify his actions. But yeah, do I really care... no. Whatever happens I wish you all good luck and have fun.

Offline Jigstas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2013, 07:10:28 pm »
Firstly I myself donated donated near of 630 pounds, around 774 Euros,  from December 2012 until around June 2013. Which I am happy to post proof of. This alone would have covered the cost of the server for 7 months. With 4 Euros still left over. Is Tav seriously saying that in those 7 months not one person donated? Also what date exactly did Tav set up the server box?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 07:19:34 pm by Jigstas »

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2013, 07:12:37 pm »
Firstly I myself donated donated near of 690 pounds, around 815 Euros,  from December 2012 until around June 2013. Which I am happy to post proof of. This alone would have covered the cost of the server for 7 months. With 45 Euros still left over. Is Tav seriously saying that in those 7 months not one person donated? Also what date exactly did Tav set up the server box?

no pic=no proof

Offline Evanovic

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Evan
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2013, 07:19:06 pm »
Firstly I myself donated donated near of 690 pounds, around 815 Euros,  from December 2012 until around June 2013. Which I am happy to post proof of. This alone would have covered the cost of the server for 7 months. With 45 Euros still left over. Is Tav seriously saying that in those 7 months not one person donated? Also what date exactly did Tav set up the server box?

You've already made your point Jigstas. And don't think we aren't under the illusions that you paid your way to your Captain rank. You have your own thread to carry on your allegations if you wish, but the 91st members have made there point in this thread.
Aliases: Evan | Evanovic | Evan Fraser | Previous Regiments: 3rd | 13e | 15e | 91st | Nr.24 | 15thYR | 17e Legion d'Honneur | Now Retired

Tournament Wins: 3x NW Duel Champion (5x Finalist) | 1x 2vs2 Tournament | 1x 3vs3 Tournament | 11x Groupfighting Tournament (Minions, Argyll, PowerRangers) | 3x National Groupfighting Tournament (UK Team) | 3x Regimental Groupfighting Tournament (Nr.24, 17e) | 3x Regimental League (91st, Nr.24) | EU vs NA Linebattle 2016 (Team EU)

Graphics Work: Groupfighting Tournament | NWEC

Offline Jigstas

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2013, 07:26:22 pm »
Firstly nice ignoring of all my questions Evan. Did Tav recieve any donations during those 7 months? Hmmm. Ignoring such questions is only going to fuel the proof. I will happily unlock my thread but I do not want to as it was being trolled and flamed. I have no intention of the 91st being abused. I will keep posting my question. Did Tavington seriously not received a single donation to the regiment in those 7 months. And on the topic of me reaching the Captain rank I remember after I first donated Tav saying that I would get Cpl for it. I donated to keep the regiment going as Tav asked me for donations saying that he couldn't cover it ect

Offline Chieef

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Corporate Lawyer in the City of London.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2013, 07:32:00 pm »
Firstly nice ignoring of all my questions Evan. Did Tav recieve any donations during those 7 months? Hmmm. Ignoring such questions is only going to fuel the proof. I will happily unlock my thread but I do not want to as it was being trolled and flamed. I have no intention of the 91st being abused. I will keep posting my question. Did Tavington seriously not received a single donation to the regiment in those 7 months. And on the topic of me reaching the Captain rank I remember after I first donated Tav saying that I would get Cpl for it. I donated to keep the regiment going as Tav asked me for donations saying that he couldn't cover it ect

no pic=no proof

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #51 on: October 06, 2013, 07:37:24 pm »

no pic=no proof

a true agnostic!