16 (1.9%)
400 litres
48 (5.7%)
240.336.676,217765 litres
300 (35.5%)
10.180.000.000.000.000 litres
362 (42.8%)

Total Members Voted: 838

Author Topic: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED) - Old Thread  (Read 976096 times)

Offline Googly

• Second Lieutenant
  • ✭ 𝓡𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓨𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓼 ✭
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #19 Pistols, Sentinels and Stormtroopers)
« Reply #1680 on: September 06, 2013, 03:49:30 am »
Why not? It's not like they said "ten hut" anyways. They're in the battlefield, not the drill field. Only reason to say to not include the Marines is because they were put to action against the Spring Offensive in 1918. However, the U.S. Army had the 1st Division on the front line in October 1917 near Nancy.

Doesn't mean they should get 'two' slots though. For 'Other Allied' forces, there should be about 2 slots for Canada like the Royal Newfoundland Regiment and the The Royal Canadian Regiment. Australia should get 2 for example the 1st Battalion and the New South Wales or even add a New Zealand detachment like the Auckland Battalion.

Then seeing as there are 5 troop slots on the page, you can have one for Americans most famous troops in WWI, such as the US MARINES OORAH and all that stuff. But I know that being an American, you want to see lots of American units but to be fair, seeing as this mod is supposed to be set in a 1916 to early 1917 time frame as said on the first page, the vast majority of units would be non-American. But as you said, the 1st Division was on the frontline October 1917, meaning there shouldn't really be any Americans in the game in the firstplace as its set 'early 1917' so having at least one unit in there should be considered lucky, let alone 2 or 3! xD

Offline DanyEle

• Board Moderator
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
Re: [NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (Update #19 Pistols, Sentinels and Stormtroopers)
« Reply #1681 on: September 06, 2013, 11:16:44 am »
The update is coming! Meanwhile, enjoy this new admin weapon :D :

Spoiler
Black Hawk Down!!!
[close]

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stabber of itty bitty Riflemen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [25th] Oldest
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1682 on: September 06, 2013, 12:09:46 pm »
Spoiler

Spoiler
Black Hawk Down!!!
[close]
[close]

Admin RPG cavalry beats everything!

Looking forward to the update :D

Offline RCI_Killer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1683 on: September 06, 2013, 04:32:08 pm »
Ehy dany i hope this "Image" can help you :ftp://http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steyr-Mannlicher_M1895

Offline RCI_Killer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: September 06, 2013, 04:37:03 pm »
Granate! :[youtube][/youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVuH_iJoRSE

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #1686 on: September 06, 2013, 05:17:50 pm »

Haha love it!

Steam Profile Signature
[close]

Offline Landrik

• First Lieutenant
  • Слава Україні!
    • View Profile
    • Infanterie-Regiment 208 (Reenacted)
  • Nick: Landrik
« Reply #1687 on: September 06, 2013, 09:19:20 pm »
It's all ultimately up to the developers. I'm just trying to give a voice to the people that would appreciate seeing the U.S. in this mod. If they do it, cool. If they don't, cool. Don't generalize the Marines as you are with the "OORAH" shit, though. It's making me sick to my stomach considering those who actually lost their lives in such a terrible war.

Dany, I fucking lost it with the RPG. xD Whenever I see one of those pop out, I know it's time to jump server. :P
Humans are extremely complicated creatures. Death uncomplicates them to a frightening degree...

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
« Reply #1688 on: September 06, 2013, 09:46:50 pm »
Very nice model for the RPG, whom made it?  :P

Offline ClearlyInvsible

• Donator
  • I'm still here. Dunno why.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ClearlyInvsible
« Reply #1689 on: September 06, 2013, 09:50:18 pm »
Holy crap O.O

Well now I know what to shreak in terror for if I ever see it.
"No man will make a great leader who wants to do it all himself or get all the credit for doing it."- Andrew Carnegie
“A man who has no conscience, no goodness, does not suffer.” - Khaled Hosseini
Faggots will burn in hell anyway, who cares.

Offline Mat

• Sergeant
  • Pour le IVe, présent toujours et à jamais
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps d'armée
  • Nick: IVe_7e_Huss_Cpt_Mat
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1690 on: September 07, 2013, 02:03:18 pm »
Looks great ! I can't wait to use that kind of weapon against terrified running enemies  ;D

Hey Dany come stai ? E stato un paio di mese l'ultima volta che abbiamo parlato, anche se ho visto anakh (no so mai come si scrive :-[ ) ultimamente sul ts del 14Pk ^^

Mat, Captain and leader of the 7e régiment de hussards, cavalry of the IVe Corps.
Member of the 7e régiment de hussards since 22 december 2010
Il faut vaincre ou mourir bravement !

Offline DanyEle

• Board Moderator
  • Sssh! I'm coding, don't disturb :D
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DanyEle
« Reply #1691 on: September 07, 2013, 04:23:37 pm »
Very nice model for the RPG, whom made it?  :P

I found a free online model and texture, so Peppe imported it in a BRF and i implemented it!

Looks great ! I can't wait to use that kind of weapon against terrified running enemies  ;D

Hey Dany come stai ? E stato un paio di mese l'ultima volta che abbiamo parlato, anche se ho visto anakh (no so mai come si scrive :-[ ) ultimamente sul ts del 14Pk ^^

Ehi mat, hai scritto Anakh giusto, non preoccuparti :D ,starà fraternizzando con dei polacchi?  :o , dovremo prendere provvedimenti! Ci aspettano grandi  battaglie su questa mod, spero che anche la IVe vi prenderà parte una volta che verrà rilasciata!

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: September 07, 2013, 05:52:54 pm »
If you guys are adding admin weapons ... Does that mean you are almost done with the mod?  :D 8)

Offline Googly

• Second Lieutenant
  • ✭ 𝓡𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓵 𝓨𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓼 ✭
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: September 07, 2013, 06:11:08 pm »
You know what I'd appreciate seeing in the next update? Officer Uniforms!

I'm not pushing for 'update update update yeahh' like Xander  ;)

We've seen the Infantrymen and Sturmtruppen uniforms, what about the Officers of the Infantry and Sturmtruppen!  :D

Offline BSM 'Shut up' Williams

• First Lieutenant
  • Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
  • Nick: Jean Grande
« Reply #1694 on: September 07, 2013, 06:30:14 pm »
If you guys are adding admin weapons ... Does that mean you are almost done with the mod?  :D 8)

Yeah...

Steam Profile Signature
[close]