Author Topic: Ghost of Tsushima - PGW - PS4 Exclusive  (Read 1435 times)

AeroNinja

Ghost of Tsushima - PGW - PS4 Exclusive
« on: November 05, 2017, 09:25:51 pm »

It's console only ik, but this game looks awesome. Made by sucker punch. It's just a teaser but man. This setting is everything I could ever hoped for being it a PS4 game.

"The year is 1274. Samurai warriors are the legendary defenders of Japan--until the fearsome Mongol Empire invades the island of Tsushima, wreaking havoc and conquering the local population. As one of the last surviving samurai, you rise from the ashes to fight back. But, honorable tactics won't lead you to victory. You must move beyond your samurai traditions to forge a new way of fighting--the way of the Ghost--as you wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Japan."

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ghost of Tsushima - PGW - PS4 Exclusive
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:19:50 pm »
Saw the trailer earlier on facebook, looks great.Must be one of the first games set in Japan to be not in the Sengoku Era, which seems to be the common norm for japanese games nowadays.

AeroNinja

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 10:31:48 pm »
Ayy. Killing foreign invaders while being a Samurai and protecting your land. This is all I ever wanted.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 12:57:18 am »
Ayy. Killing foreign invaders while being a Samurai and protecting your land. This is all I ever wanted.
And it sounds like you'll use guerilla tactics in the game, all the better ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

AeroNinja

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 05:36:31 pm »
Yes. With the ability of stealth. Quite nice. Hopefully you can change armors and weapons so you could become a full Ninja and destroy these mongol bastards!

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 05:56:45 pm »
Eh, have you actually looked at the gameplay? Its not what you seem to think its going to be. Its a stealth orientated game. I would rather see a version which focuses more on fighting that stealth. Stealth is being overused and boring. I just want the feeling of large scale battles. Now that would be fucking sick.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 06:53:34 pm »
Eh, have you actually looked at the gameplay? Its not what you seem to think its going to be. Its a stealth orientated game. I would rather see a version which focuses more on fighting that stealth. Stealth is being overused and boring. I just want the feeling of large scale battles. Now that would be fucking sick.
Gameplay even been shown yet?

Edit:Might be a little like Shadow of War actually, just saw some gameplay.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:55:52 pm by LithuanianEuro »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 06:55:19 pm »
They showed gameplay in the trailers, of the character throwing flash bombs etc.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 06:58:09 pm »
They showed gameplay in the trailers, of the character throwing flash bombs etc.
Might be more like Assassin's creed than, get detected, fight a large amount of enemies or just pure stealth.

AeroNinja

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 11:47:18 pm »
Lol.

Its Sucker Punch. They know How to make games right . :P

Its an open World game and you wield a katana. So Im sure there Will be fluent combat.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 11:52:40 pm by NiPhix »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2017, 01:10:20 am »
"Its Sucker Punch", lol they have made 2 series of games, Infamous and Sly, Infamous was arguably shit except for maybe the first one as it was an early release for PS3 and people didn't have much choice.

EDIT: Sorry they CO-PRODUCED one street fighter game with Capcom in 2012. I don't understand why everyone on these game review sites etc. are hyping them so much, they have literally nothing over their 25 year period.

AeroNinja

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2017, 10:25:43 am »
Uhhh go back to your world of tanks pls.  They have show is like 2 scenes of Gameplay.

I Loved the infamous games aswell as the sly coopers