Author Topic: {5}K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee | December 2016 - July 2017  (Read 153404 times)

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: K-KA Kaiserlich und Königliche Armee
« Reply #285 on: January 08, 2017, 11:58:01 am »
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Hasdrubal Barca

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hamilcar_Barca
  • Side: Union

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 09, 2017, 07:34:32 pm »

Offline Bashy

• Colonel
  • Welsh
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 09, 2017, 08:49:55 pm »
This still alive? How would one join???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH
"time flys like anything these days when old friends start to become faint memories in back of our heads" - Hairywarhero

Nock

« Reply #290 on: January 09, 2017, 09:01:49 pm »

"A man kills himself after getting kicked out of the great K-KA"

Offline Peter Broetz

• Brigadier General
  • batteries
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 09, 2017, 09:11:43 pm »

do you ever shut your fucking mouth

Offline Alessandro

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27y_Fin_Plk_Alessandro
« Reply #292 on: January 09, 2017, 09:23:07 pm »
Bashy

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 09, 2017, 10:09:58 pm »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Nock

« Reply #294 on: January 09, 2017, 10:39:36 pm »

do you ever shut your fucking mouth

stfu

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 10, 2017, 12:28:38 am »
A moment of silence for our compadres from the hood, who were captured and decapitated, their heads left to rot on a filthy mexican wall by the cartel they had been evading

Warning!! Graphic!!
[close]

Resterinos my brave hombres

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #296 on: January 10, 2017, 12:36:39 am »
Why is Maia's head white?

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 10, 2017, 12:39:21 am »
Why is Maia's head white?
They were found by the cartel in a coke den, guess they both have a bit of a problem

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #298 on: January 10, 2017, 10:24:22 am »
wtf i hate the kka now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #299 on: January 10, 2017, 01:55:56 pm »
ExoticFail: i heard u left kka, cus "Exotic is to good for me, i respect him to much and since im not nearly as good enough, i will quit nw and play other shitty gems
ExoticFail: LOOOOOL
Time: YES
Time: YTES
Time: THATS
Time: M E
Time: FAGGOT

busted!!!!

Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.