Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 6353 times)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 12:06:51 am »
Minecraft singleplayer is quite boring imo.

Really fun playing multiplayer though. The 12th has our own Minecraft Realm. (basically a server hosted by Mojang)

Sweet let me play pls ? :/

come to 12th  ts  u have to be invited to the server

pm'd

Offline George385

• Donator
  • nah yeah nah nah yeah nah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: George385
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2014, 07:36:37 am »
:P i tried hosting a 20thED mc server a little while ago.. didnt go so well   ::)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 04:05:00 am by George385 »

Offline Guy

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2014, 09:03:39 pm »
Hello gentlemen of this forum.

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Guy, whereas my ingame name is Arriona, and I was pointed to these forums by a friend of mine who at one time played with you all, I believe. I'm here to speak to you about a server that may interest you.

The Minecraft Center Server, of which I am a part of, began as a small community server several years ago. Since then it has grown slowly and steadily. The server was created and centered around the idea of factional combat - having player made nations, organizations, trade unions, and a variety of other forms of clans and factions, sorting it out amongst themselves and carving a chunk of the world for them to settle, either by diplomacy or militaristic expansion. It's up to the players to decide. And that's what I think is what makes this server unique to other Kingdoms PVP servers.

Our newest launch will be happening in a few hours, and I invite you all to come and see for yourselves the server and forum. Unique aspects that I think are worth mentioning to you all is our unique armor plugin, which will be implemented in short order after our launch, which features unique attributes to each armor set and giving each its own particular use. We're also going to be making use of proper, buildable ships as well as cannons, to make sieges and ship to ship combat as engaging as possible. We also have our own wiki page, that includes pages on the server's multiple iterations, factions such as the Dwarves, the Order, the Brotherhood,  many others, and extensive player made lore (even some religions, be sure to check out the Cake Crusade as a perfect example of religion, politics, and war that can span continents on our server)

Now, I'll allow myself some indulgence, and ask you all to read on.

P A L A M A I N E

About two server iterations back, I started a small faction named the Republic of Palamaine, and it grew to about eleven members at its height. For awhile we enjoyed a supremacy over the server after a brief but intense war against the Ottoman Emirate that saw us occupy their capital and fill a power vacuum at the time. Our Golden age was bright, but brief.

In time the League War began, that saw our near destruction and larger powers form that quickly eclipsed us. After that iteration of the server had ended and a new map was generated, I as well as other members were preoccupied with other callings, real life being the obstacle it always is :P

Though a new age is dawning with the beginning of this server, and I call upon you all to join me. As of now the faction hierarchy is unformed, though I'm leaning on forming a constitutional monarchy, with a proper parliament and positions of governance for members that show active contributions, and possibly an elected monarch that reigns for a set term.

The theme that I have favored would be to start off with the first settlement being of late medieval-high renaissance, reminiscent of the Gothic Era. Subsequent settlements would show a progression through the ages, and culminating in a proper city of the enlightenment age, with broad avenues, gardens, and low-lying defensive walls at the outskirts of the city, where the borders would be secured by star forts and other defensive towers (as well as any personal player made castles, fortlets, and the like. )

Ultimately there will still be player freedom to choose what they build and in what style, and obviously they have their choice in deciding what faction to join. Though I ask of you all to consider Palamaine as a viable option and one that would welcome all of you.

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you on MCC!

Here are the links for you (strategically placed at the bottom of the post to get you to atleast skim through everything else  ;D)

The MCC home page
http://minecraftcenter.net/

The PVP Server subforum
http://www.minecraftcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?10-PvP-Server

The MCC wiki page
http://minecraftcenter.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

And finally, the Dynamic Map of the Server world
http://minecraftcenter.net/dynmap/pvp/

Once again, thank you all.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2015, 12:44:29 am »
le necro

I am bored, give me a Minecraft server to play on that is related to some regiment
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2015, 05:15:09 am »
When I play this game, I cut myself and finger blast a twelve year old boy for full immersion
Fuck off, Nazi scum

AeroNinja

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2018, 02:36:21 pm »
Does anyone still play this for creative purposes? Like big projects on realistic cities and that sort of stuff? Im soon going to buy it after playing it for free on my PS4 as I got it as a gift. Currently busy on a city which includes also tutorials I follow as Im not a really good minecraft architect yet.

This is what I got. Not really good quality as I took the picture from my TV with an iPad.
The city walls, gate house and the house on the left I created myself, house on the right was with a tutorial. Tried to keep it in the same sort of style.
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Also are there more functions on PC and mods that make the game more worth to play?

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2019, 12:43:23 am »
Who cares? He's still in the credits.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2019, 02:40:03 pm »
Who cares? He's still in the credits.

They would remove him from there as well if they could.  :)
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2019, 04:02:34 pm »
https://www.oneangrygamer.net/2019/03/minecraft-update-removes-notch-references-following-notch-criticizing-sjws/81055/?fbclid=IwAR1SAlLS2FKzl3uyTGII0vX-AcFS_4B0eDV6NN84oh_6Yiw6_nFjxtuBcYI

:) another pearl of Swedish regressive, communistic, SJW society

Life in the European Union  ::) ::) ::)

Ikr. Though UK isn't any better is it, with people getting sued for eating their own gold fish or bans on selling kitchen knives. XDXD