Author Topic: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?  (Read 86313 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Israel: Zionist or Holy Defender of Civilisation?
« Reply #405 on: August 02, 2014, 07:39:04 pm »
The one thing I did deduce about you sir, is that you are an "adult", who in reality spends all of his day on the FSE forums, instead of.. hmm.. working? Taking care of your family? Doing something productive? Trying to get all superior and cool and mature doesn't mean shit to us, and most certainly doesn't earn you any respect on these fora.
As for your precious "real life experience", I really wonder what that is. Are you a Hamas fighter? An Israeli soldier? An Israeli/Palestinian civilian, caught in the crossfire? A doctor, or someone bringing aid to the region? Probs not. Watching it on TV News, as the rest of us did, doesn't count. Get mad.

Going to keep that message I got private Anon.

Anyone that knows me, has known me, or should know me, and many sources to back me up, including neighbors and friends that did and still do play NW, will tell you I am a soldier living in Israel.

Do not message me this trash again. That goes for the rest of, oh, 7 of you that did the same.

Being a conscript, something COMPULSORY, does not make you a badass (Palestinian) killer who has "seen it all". Israel has a mandatory 3 year conscription for males, meaning that you are required to serve, whether you like it or not.

Not that hard to find: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Israel

Spoiler
7. Posting private conversations or personal images without permission
All too often we have seen private conversations held on Steam, IRC, other programs, private messages and boards which, find their way onto the public domain. We will no longer accept this violation of trust on our forum. If you post a chat without the consent of the other member in the chat you may be instantly muted or dealt with at a moderators discretion depending the severity of the infringement, and the post will be removed. FSE believes that snippets of a private conversation do not provide sufficient context in a discussion and can be used to mislead. Furthermore posting pictures/images of other individuals or members of the forum and or wider community without permission will not be tolerated and may result in either a mute or ban depending the severity of the infringement. 

And funnily enough I don't remember telling you to publish this. Oops.
[close]

Congratulations on doing what every Israelian civilian has to do.

The point is that you simply waltz in here, declare that this is not a discussion nor a debate, state that everybody here is a bunch of trolls and conclude with the fact that we don't know anything anyway and never will. I'm sorry, this is not Palestine, this isn't something you can't ignore or bomb until it shuts up. If you wish to join the discussion, you are more then welcome, but currently the only one seriously trolling here, is you.

Modifying to express my Plus One.
+1
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:41:56 pm by KL4R1N0G4MR0S9999 »
<3

Offline 1stNOG_IDF

• First Lieutenant
  • I will forever serve Israel, the Jewish Homeland.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stNOG_Overlord_IDF
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #406 on: August 02, 2014, 07:42:33 pm »

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔✡✡✡♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I'll be watching the discussion for now.
I can safely guess the conflict will die in 2 weeks, at most. I'll wait for you all to just get tired of this and go back to the Ukraine discussion.

Oh, and I'll be waiting for that mute, you degenerate.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:44:16 pm by 1stNOG_IDF »

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 02, 2014, 07:43:34 pm »
Posting of a silly picture and stating how you will leave this discussion, ending with a smog insult to everybody else. Classic trolling; was it really necessary? You could have just given your views on things, but now, the only thing you have done is fueled some more dislike to your nation and its actions.

you degenerate.

That is highly hypocrite coming from a Jew.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2014, 07:45:15 pm by Duuring »

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #408 on: August 02, 2014, 07:45:36 pm »
You call this a debate?

This debate will easily go on for another 66 years mate (since 1948, birth of Israel), and we can't do shit to stop it. Sadly, Israel is one of the major factors briging instability and violence to the Middle East during the past decades (but of course is not the only one).
Now we move on to the hypothesis of what would happen if there was no Israel to speak of (and, for many, hate), which triggers a wholely different, but no less entertaining, debate of it's own. Can't wait to read more replies to this thread, seems many people are quite actively siezed on the matter haha

lol israel bringing instability and violence?

the factions throughout the region have been butchering each other since looooooong before the notion of an israeli state was even conceived (talking hundreds of years). Every year hundreds of women are stoned to death for adulter and ~5000 killed in "honour killings" throughout the arab nations.

Israel is the only country thats even remotely stable and has basic human rights laws. hell, thanks to israel the life expectancy in palestine has risen from the mid 40s to over 75 and the infant mortality rate has dropped to 1.5 from over 6.

Not to mention theyre the only country in the region that the US has helped that hasnt turned around and started killing "westerners" and burning flags.

lol what an inbred and ignorant retard.

EDIT: Here come the mutes....

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 02, 2014, 07:47:33 pm »

●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♔✡✡✡♛▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

I'll be watching the discussion for now.
I can safely guess the conflict will die in 2 weeks, at most. I'll wait for you all to just get tired of this and go back to the Ukraine discussion.

I just saw on the news, that an Israeli Newspaper will anounce within 24hrs that Israel will have declared its mission in destroying the Hamas tunnels, and will partially withdraw its troops (although some will hold their positions inside Israel).
Am searching for links to confirm this info.

EDIT: BBC Top Story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28622082
<3

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 02, 2014, 07:53:35 pm »
bla bla bla bla bla

fuck both of them
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 02, 2014, 07:57:02 pm »
bla bla bla bla bla

fuck both of them

This post is more inflammatory than throwing petrol into a blazing furnace in an active volcano. Thanks for contributingto the discussion!
<3

Offline munky-wunky

• Captain
  • Oh, I'm a good old rebel, Now thats just what I am
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 02, 2014, 07:58:49 pm »
bla bla bla bla bla

fuck both of them

This post is more inflammatory than throwing petrol into a blazing furnace in an active volcano. Thanks for contributingto the discussion!

your welcome

also to duuring love ya too <3
Spoiler
Welcome to FSE hun. Enjoy your stay on s.s. Duuring. Lifeboat is to be found on upper left corner as "log out". We wish you enjoy the journey. Thank you for choosing Dutch Sea For your vacation.
[close]

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #413 on: August 02, 2014, 08:07:06 pm »
Just came back from work at the resturant,my palestinian coworker said that the kitchen looks like a war-zone,I had a giggle lol.

Offline DeoVindice61

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • This blamed fight aint got a rear
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 02, 2014, 08:09:33 pm »
Fuck Zionist and Hamas piece of shit. Most retardest thing ever existed in this world.

Offline OnDrugz

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #415 on: August 02, 2014, 08:11:58 pm »
Fuck Zionist and Hamas piece of shit. Most retardest thing ever existed in this world.

*He said was as a he chewed on his cheesburger and petted the bald eagle on his shoulder,"murica,fuck yea" he mummbled to himslef

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 02, 2014, 08:12:25 pm »

Inflammatory? (Most - retardest? Nice.)
<3

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 02, 2014, 08:12:57 pm »
you degenerate.

Uh ohhhhhhhh... DUURING IS OF NAZI.

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #418 on: August 02, 2014, 08:14:57 pm »
you degenerate.

Uh ohhhhhhhh... DUURING IS OF NAZI.
I heard Duuring is of Anglo-Saxon beauty
Fuck off, Nazi scum

Offline Colonel Howe

• Donator
  • There isn't a noose tight enough
    • View Profile
    • People's History Podcast
  • Nick: Noah
« Reply #419 on: August 02, 2014, 08:23:28 pm »
Oh and I got back from a Pro-Palestinian protest. And angry Jew came riding in on a bike and started screaming at a woman holding a sign. And then he proceeded to spout a bunch of Zionist garbage before going to a nearby reporter and describing the sheer intensity of Hamas attacks, their barbarity, and the greatness that is Israel

Fuck off, Nazi scum