Author Topic: NW trailer music(s)  (Read 894 times)

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
NW trailer music(s)
« on: October 18, 2013, 07:03:37 am »
Someone asked me for these links a while back. Recently I decided to close my website but Wolfstar has kindly provided me with server space and a domain name so I've reuploaded my music there.

These are all the tracks that were produced with NW trailers in mind. Onwards to Victory was the only title used but some of you may have an interest in the other tracks.

Onwards to Victory
www.rejenorst.tk/music/otv_1.mp3  - Actual announcement trailer music
www.rejenorst.tk/music/otv_2.mp3 - Extended version of the above

Prepare For Glory
www.rejenorst.tk/music/prepare_for_glory_hq2.mp3 - Track was made for release trailer but never used.

Various other bits composed for use with Napoleonic Wars trailer(s):
www.rejenorst.tk/music/lineadvance.mp3 - The line advances (melancholy beat inspired by documentary series)
www.rejenorst.tk/music/siege1.mp3 - An attempt I wasnt happy with
www.rejenorst.tk/music/song2.mp3 - An attempt I wasnt happy with same as above without French anthem start

Think that was all afaik but if I remember any more I will post them here.

Feel free to use them for your own videos/trailers etc, if you can credit Rejenorst with the music will make me happy. Cheers.
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
Re: NW trailer music(s)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 11:39:55 pm »
I seem to recgonise some of those numbers from Floris Modpack?
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.

Offline Rejenorst

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: NW trailer music(s)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 02:22:15 am »
Yeah its possible since Floris Mod pack uses a large amount of my music with permission.

These tracks where previously uploaded onto my website after they had been composed for NW. The website is down however and Wolfstar is organizing me with a new one.
Spoiler

[close]