Author Topic: [Tournament][EGC5] EU 5v5 Groupfighting Cup | 1st FrenchTouch 2nd 85e 3rd Chimpz  (Read 19714 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European 5v5 Groupfighting Cup | 2nd Edition
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2017, 04:36:19 pm »
I don't know why people are still complaining about the amount of tourneys since it's an option and no one is forcing you to play.
exactly
Because there will be a long gap after where there are no tournaments, where as if people just spread them out you would have tournaments all the time. Simple.  :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2017, 04:46:36 pm »
What Herishey said. Beside lets be honest as there is no reason to play such game bewteen us. Since 2016/2017, the amount of tournaments have been constantly growing, quite excessively if you look about it.

This is not a tournament which is hosted for the benefit of the community, this is a tournament which is hosted for the sole purpose of adding another possible victory in the trophies collection of some individuals. End of the story.

Doesn't mean the tournament is not going to be good, because I'm sure it will be.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 04:49:56 pm »
The only time we truly love this game is in tournament.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 04:56:06 pm »
The only time we truly love this game is in tournament.

Which I don't deny either ! ;)

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2017, 05:02:10 pm »
What Herishey said. Beside lets be honest as there is no reason to play such game bewteen us. Since 2016/2017, the amount of tournaments have been constantly growing, quite excessively if you look about it.

This is not a tournament which is hosted for the benefit of the community, this is a tournament which is hosted for the sole purpose of adding another possible victory in the trophies collection of some individuals. End of the story.

Doesn't mean the tournament is not going to be good, because I'm sure it will be.

Well detected! Maybe you'll one day be a detective as good as fungus!
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Haze

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2017, 05:28:29 pm »

Spoiler
As maharbaal said, no one is forced to play, 5v5 has largely proven to be the most competitive type of tournament, as stark said in another thread, i found 7v7 (and 9v9) to be too much one sided, you know theres two team that concentrate the best players and thats it. The three last eu tournament brought between 70/80 to 110+ players each, so it doesn't look like there problem, gf is more popular than before

As for myself, i didn't hosted any proper tournament since about 6 months, so it is not my fault if you feels theres too much tourney  :P
The tourney is here for a few hours and we have already virtually about 20 to 30 players signed up. (4 teams and i will apply soon).

NW always has tournaments hosted by individuals that also participated.
Anyway the case is solved, and i'd appreciate if people could apply rather than debating too much on that (at least not in this thread).
[close]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 06:16:55 pm by Drake »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 07:05:41 pm »
Nice
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MrDixon

• Second Lieutenant
  • bI
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrDixon
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2017, 12:28:12 pm »
More gf tournaments for Gf's God!!!

David_Schrein

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2017, 01:35:40 pm »

Team Name: AK
Team Leader(s) : me
Steam Group : tba
Team Roster + ID of each: Movement Cookie Mandarinchik Cletus , tba
Leaders Steam: You have me
Do you accept the rules  ? :Yes

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2017, 01:42:36 pm »
Team Name: ~PlusUltra~
Team Leader(s): Ckne
Steam Group: (not required)
Team Roster + ID of each one (5 min/8 max): Laurens, Marquez, Mr_T, MrDixon, Alatriste, Chicken, tba
Leader(s) Steam contact: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Walter_Black/
Do you accept the rules?: Ofc
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Haze

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2017, 04:38:08 pm »
Team Name: FrenchTouch
Team Leader(s): Drake
Steam Group: (not required)
Team Roster + ID of each one (5 min/8 max): ExtaZz94, LeBrave, Fotin, Maharbaal, Drake, Fwuffy
Leader(s) Steam contact:
Do you accept the rules?: Yes

Updated
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 11:37:42 am by Drake »

Online Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
Re: European 5v5 Groupfighting Cup | 2nd Edition (7/16 Teams)
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2017, 04:47:03 pm »
nevermind.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 04:48:42 pm by Daniel Carrick »

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 04:03:07 pm »
Team Name : 17e
Team Leader(s) : Fotin
Steam Group : (not required)
Team Roster + ID of each one (5min/8 max) : TBA
Leader(s) steam contact : Fotin
Rules accepted

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2017, 04:09:30 pm »

dw imma host a major top duel tournament for shekels that will actually matter ok, and you will help me because you will have to
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2017, 05:53:54 pm »
Spoiler

dw imma host a major top duel tournament for shekels that will actually matter ok, and you will help me because you will have to
[close]

unless you intend to use said shekels to pay me, you can keep dreaming about it !