Poll

How do you want this patch to be applied?

The melee patch should be applied to the game with the next patch.
21 (37.5%)
The melee patch should only be used as server files so it can be chosen whether used or not.
11 (19.6%)
We don't want a melee patch.
24 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: Competitive Community Melee Patch  (Read 7478 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Competitive Community Melee Patch
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 03:48:38 pm »
Agreed with every single point you made Herishey.

And Knightmare removing chambers would decrease the skill cap so much this game might actually die.
Really
I strongly suggest you and everyone to read between the lines instead of agreeing with sympathic titles that everyone agrees on, and understand the change that would happen, i'm not that surprised mcpero proposed that, but the less tanky unit part could legit ruin the game, illuminati ? he might want to finish the game sooner for us all  ;)
Again these are just suggestions and not 100% what would go into such a patch.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Jazzer

• Second Lieutenant
  • Flying Squirrel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Freddie
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 04:06:14 pm »
There's a really annoying glitch with hitboxes when an enemy is stabbed/kicked there is a certain amount of time where you can't stab him because your stab will go straight through his hitbox and into the guy behind him, probably should do something about that if it is possible to fix it. nerf s key plox

Edit: Added the example
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:10:44 pm by Jazzer »

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2017, 04:08:31 pm »
There's a really annoying glitch with hitboxes when an enemy is stabbed/kicked there is a certain amount of time where you can't stab him because your stab will go straight through his hitbox and into the guy behind him, probably should do something about that if it is possible to fix it. nerf s key plox
The hitbox is there but it kinda warps / lags behind. So yeah, fix that please.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2017, 04:24:48 pm »
I think it would be better if this is added to the game so everyone gets used to it and community stays united, but also we must make sure melee changes don't effect linebattles and casual play in a negative way. If it is patch used only on some servers either it won't get used or it will divide community.
Edit: We would for example have 2 groupfighting servers, some events (this doesn't goes for casual linebattles but like tournaments and leagues) might use one module and other the second. Like changes aren't meant to be big but still noticeable.

For Drake

Drake I read your post like 4 times and I don't know what you are talking about for the most of your post. It is just some statements that are contradictory to each other or have no connection, unfinished statements ...

What first you say that ghost range might be a bug and than you say its true that its reason is slight disparity between animation of downstab and it's actual range.

Downstab wins ranging battle because it is so fast and you can react faster with footwork to manipulate opponent using slow upstab. In theory yes upstab has advantage in range but when everything is in motion downstab's speed allows you to win.

I don't mind downstab dominating close/medium range and after making the range shorter it still will because in close/medium range range doesn't have any effect just the speed that matters and downstab will still be faster. Making downstab shorter melee will in no way get slower.

About pokes that is exactly what is meant by saying stabilizing it: for pokes to make sense and get rid of the random ones, but I don't think this can realistically be done so I think completely removing them might still be a good option.

I don't know why you don't want health decreased? 25% is not that much and it is not even a final number.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:31:13 pm by McPero »

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2017, 04:26:24 pm »

Edit: Added the example
Post this on the FSE's thread for fixing bugs in new patch, I feel like it is more on-topic there. Because this is the kinda a glitch that should be fixed absolutely by FSE with next patch if they can do it. I don't think anyone would argue they don't want this removed.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:33:21 pm by McPero »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2017, 04:35:07 pm »
Remove chambers.
Fuck off you fat cunt.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2017, 04:36:24 pm »
Remove chambers.
Fuck off you fat cunt.

How is everyone replying to this guy, it is so obvious he was trolling xd.

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2017, 04:38:16 pm »
and pls don't do anythin with the downstab thx
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2017, 04:48:19 pm »
I've added the suggestion Fwuffy/NightKill.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2017, 06:36:04 pm »
Remove chambers.
Fuck off you fat cunt.

I was semi-serious but aye I would love them removed,though I know it's impossible.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2017, 06:43:49 pm »
Remove chambers.
Fuck off you fat cunt.

I was semi-serious but aye I would love them removed,though I know it's impossible.
y tho

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2017, 07:36:11 pm »
Spoiler
Remove chambers.
Fuck off you fat cunt.

y tho
[close]
Annoying as fuck and I can't do them.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:50:57 pm by LithuanianEuro »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2017, 07:41:54 pm »
Remove chambers.
Fuck off you fat cunt.

y tho
Annoying as fuck and I can't do them.
He is from Pakistan, constant 200 ping would make anyone annoyed by them I think x)
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2017, 11:30:21 pm »
Don't reduce HP. All russkis and frenchies will die in 1 then  :'(

p.s. Down stab is literally op btw
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2017, 11:41:06 pm »
I felt like the up stab could be better but I suppose that with a nerfed downstab that it won't be too necessary.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]